The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Dimensional Clash VI [OOC] Once again are we live and kicking!  XML
Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Zandoo

Civilized Sporeon

Zandoo walked to a door that seemed out of place amongst his many others. This one was rotting away and even the doorknob had dust covering it. He pulled out a rusty key from his pocket and jammed it into the keyhole, using a considerable amount of effort to turn it. Just when he was about to give up trying to turn it, the door unlocked.

He turned the knob, a blast of stale air smacking him in the face. Zandoo let out a series of coughs and gags as the large amount of dust in the room became unsettled with the opening of the door. He squinted his eyes and made his way to an old terminal in the center of the room. After wiping away the dust and grime from the screen, Zandoo could see it was still functioning.

He sat down in his seat, cracked his knuckles, and got to work as the door to the room shut. Above the door read "Dimensional Clash VI"

Zandoo was home.

Then the world blew up. The end.

EropsToad wrote:wups
DarkLord979 wrote:Ok... take my five stars...
Leonir01

Civilized Sporeon

I added my rough estimate of the height and weight.

Also, where are we right now and where are the characters currently active located?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/13/2015 06:14:14

EropsToad

GalacticGod

Leonir01 wrote:I added my rough estimate of the height and weight.

Also, where are we right now and where are the characters currently active located?

Alright, Leo, here's the rundown of the current location.

Welcome to the United States of America, circa the 1910's, where the top speed for the common man was 45 miles per hour and everything was changing for all people in the country. The story of E.L. Doctorow's Ragtime and the stage production based off of that revolves around three central families: Mother's family, Tateh's family, and the Walkers.

Mother, Father, Mother's Younger Brother, Grandfather, and Edgar are situated in New Rochelle, New York, as are Toad, Rayman, Adeleine, Annie, Bumblebee, and Sari Sumdac. This is your typical small-town setting, where the skies are blue and hazy, with rarely a storm and barely a chill.

Coalhouse Walker is situated in Harlem, joined by Kate Wetherall. The Tempo Club is the primary hub of activity in Coalhouse Walker's life, but he desires to win back his love Sarah, and is now in the process of courting her. Coalhouse has come into contact with Mother's family through Sarah acting as housekeeper for Mother.

Tateh's family is situated in the Lower East Side of Manhattan, in a primarily Jewish district. Back then, these were not the most ideal living conditions. Dark, dank, damp, and diseased. The little girl in the pinafore (Tateh's daughter) is often sick, and Tateh desires an escape from the tenements, and to achieve the American dream. Anne Frank is the Clasher that has landed herself here.

In addition, there is a second universe going on right now: the Soviet Union during the Stalin regime. This is where characters such as Heavy, Pentros, Magolor, Pit, etc. are situated. Right now there are Risen invasions, Heartless invasions, and angry Communists, and M. Bison has taken some kind of control over the Russian army.

TheDippster

Spacefaring Sporeling

So Trace is going to appear here

My life's goal is to have something mention me on tvtropes Let's Play

Deviantart Sleep, enjoy it? I do indeed.
Catdragon101

Civilized Sporeon

Name: Tigershark

Sex (if any): Male

Height (you can approximate): 3 meters or 300 cm

Weight (you can approximate): 200-300 pounds

Description/Picture:

Universe: Invizimals

Abilities: Agility and melee attacks.

Bio: Tigershark is an Invizimal who is of jungle element. As he was growing up, the lands are very peaceful, at least - most of the time. Suddenly, one day the X-tractors just showed up and tried to take the habitat from the Invizimals. The source for this is unknown, and Tigershark along with his human friends try to find out who that is, while solving quests and defeating the X-tractors. Tigershark was one day just dueling a Star dragon, until he was taken into the clash. He has a device on his wrist so that that he can become visible so others can see.

Alignment: Neutral good

Link: http://invizimalsthegame.wikia.com/wiki/TigerShark

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 08/13/2015 14:59:32

Rixio

Spacefaring Sporeling

Name: Dio Brando
Height (you can approximate): 6’ 5’’
Weight (you can approximate): Relatively heavy
Description/Picture:

Universe: Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure
Abilities: [THE WORLD]

Stand Physiology: The World is a Stand, a ghostly figure not unlike that of a witch’s familiar in function and usability, as well as personality and connection to Dio, due to being said to be the ‘manifestation of one’s willful spirit’. Stands are not normally visible to anybody but other stand users, however for the sake of the RP Dio is able to decide on the visibility of The World, usually having it invisible and acting like a poltergeist unless desiring one to see it, and allowing it to slip and become fully visible during more heated situations. It serves as an interim for Dio’s powers, and despite its quick and ghostly form, it can be interacted with, and attacked, physically.

TIME STOP: The World's legendary, signature ability. In the plain, simple stretch of it, it's the ability to do exactly what it says: stop time. A more nuanced explanation: through The World, Dio exerts his will onto the universe/plane he is currently residing in, causing everything, literally everything, within it to stop. The only exceptions are himself, things he interacts with, and a couple notable instances.

Vampire Physiology + Generally Enhanced Attributes: Dio himself is a vampire. Vampires in the world of JJBA are different than those of more traditional vampires, however this still means he comes with some very notable traits. Although, due to body circumstances, he lacks many of the powers displayed in Phantom Blood, he still has notable traits such as blood-sucking, extremely increased strength and speed, and intense control over his own body.

Extreme Sex Appeal: Actually significant, Dio's highly persuasive charisma allows him to accumulate servants, companions, and other loyal folk to his side at an extremely quick rate.

An infinite supply of knives and steamrollers, both of which he uses to throw at people: That's really all there is to say.

Bio: http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Dio_Brando/History
Alignment: Neutral Evil
Link: http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/Dio_Brando

Phoenix sig by 3DBlenderRender.
[WWW]
EropsToad

GalacticGod

Both accepted.

Jawlord

Civilized Sporeon

I don't even know and even if I did I wouldn't tell you

This revival is about a lively as a funeral

Template
Name: Fadkiller
Sex (if any): Female
Height (you can approximate): 9 feet
Weight (you can approximate): few tones
Description/Picture:
Abilities: Fadkiller is able to teleport to various places at will, which proves useful in catching up with speedy Freaks and making a quick getaway. Her main attack when engaged in combat with a Freak in general is firing searing-hot rays from her eyes, which will burn the receiver and kill him/her.
Universe: Gmod/Tf2
Bio: Fadkiller is omniscient and ruthless. As a creature summoned to specifically hunt down members of the TF2 Freak race, she is especially merciless towards her targets and relentlessly hunts them down until they kill themselves or she succeeds in doing the job herself. She is implacable, therefore any attempts to garner sympathy for the Freaks will always fail. In fact, Fadkiller will not rest until she completes her given objective, which may spell doom to the TF2 Freaks. However, it is considered ironic that Fadkiller is considered a TF2 Monster herself, since she is a summon with supernatural powers, and a bodyless summon at that.
Alignment:Lawful Evil
Link: http://tf2freakshow.wikia.com/wiki/Fadkiller

I choose to choose my version of reality,whether or not It makes sense is of no consequence.
Leonir01

Civilized Sporeon

Link: Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya

Height (you can approximate): 5' 7"

Weight (you can approximate): 130 pounds

Description/Picture:

Universe: Sword Art Online

Abilities: Due to the fact that this going to be the in-game Sword Art Online game avatar he will have access to several skills. He has two swords, the Elucidator, the black sword seen in the above photo, and a green sword named the Dark Repulser. He dual wields these swords and are his main weapons for combat. He also knows martial arts. Kirito also has a bunch of weapons called throwing Picks will won't do much damage to another person but is great for hunting animals. He has an extremely high run speed and can carry a heavy load while doing this. Kirito also has a high first aid skill. Due to the fact this is Kirito's Sword Art Online avatar, he cannot feel pain or die from severe wounds, but instead has a health bar. Once this health bar reaches zero, Kirito will die.

Bio: Kirigaya had lived a normal life of school and playing online games until he had bought a NerveGear and a copy of Sword Art Online, where his avatar was named Kirito. After playing during the beta testing he booted up the game when it was officially released to find out he could no longer log out of the game and if he died, he would die permanently. He and the other 10,000 players in the game were to be stuck in Sword Art Online until someone cleared all 100 floors of the game. Quickly becoming one of the lead players of the game, he had also set himself out from the rest. He always leveled up by himself, which was very dangerous. He only ever joined a group when he was helping fight the boss of the floor. He played this way until a girl with an avatar named Asuna forced him to join a party with her. The two of them began to work on leveling together. A relationship began to grow between Kirito and Asuna and they had an in-game marriage. Some time after getting married, Kirito and Asuna were helping clear one of the higher level bosses. When the boss was complete, it was discovered Heathcliff, one of the most known players and leader of the strongest guild, was actually the creator of SAO, Kayaba Akihiko. Kayaba challenged Kirito to a duel, saying that if Kirito defeated him, SAO would be cleared early. Kirito accepted, not wanting others to suffer any longer. Kayaba paralyzed everyone else in the boss room and they began to fight. It began to look as Kirito was going to loose and as Kayaba was about to land the finishing blow, Asuna broke free from her paralyzed state to sacrifice herself to save Kirito. She took the blow and died in front of Kirito. Kayaba then proceeded to kill Kirito, and Kirito began to die, but his will to live was so strong he killed Kayaba after he had died. Kirito was then faced with a "you are dead" sign before appearing on an invisible platform with Asuna above the world of SAO. Kayaba came to speak to the two, congratulating them on completing the game. Kirito and Asuna began to watch SAO be deleted and the surviving 6,000 players being logged out. As Kirito's screen began to turn white, he expected to return to the real world, but before he could, he was pulled into the Clash.

Alignment: Neutral Good

Link: http://swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki/Kirito

======================

Name: Asuna Yuuki

Sex (if any): Female

Height (you can approximate): 5' 6"

Weight (you can approximate): 121 pounds

Description/Picture:

Universe: Sword Art Online

Abilities: Asuna is very skilled with her rapier, Lambent Light. She also has a high cooking and sewing skill, and much like Kirito, a high run and first aid skill. She also has a high acrobatics skill. Another mechanic she shares with Kirito is her health bar mechanic, which you can read more about in Kirito's sheet.

Bio: Asuna shares an extremely similar biography with Kirito, so I suggest referring to that. I will right another biography for Asuna if it is need though. It is interesting to note that Asuna uses her real name for her username.

Alignment: Neutral Good

Link: http://swordartonline.wikia.com/wiki/Asuna

NOTE FOR BOTH CHARACTERS: Because Asuna is married to Kirito in-game, that means they share an inventory. For example, if Kirito finds a item or something and puts it in his inventory, Asuna can see it in her inventory and she can use it.

Jawlord

Civilized Sporeon

I don't even know and even if I did I wouldn't tell you

Hey Jawlord here, just a heads up I' going on vaction until thursday, and the place I'm going has limited internet

So I'll be on when I can, but I may be absent

I choose to choose my version of reality,whether or not It makes sense is of no consequence.
EropsToad

GalacticGod

Jaw, Leonir, both accepted.

Leonir01

Civilized Sporeon

Okay, time for my last Champion sheet for a while.

Name: Wedge Antilles, the greatest pilot in the Omniverse

Height (you can approximate): 5' 6"

Weight (you can approximate): 170 pounds

Description/Picture:

Universe: Star Wars

Abilities: Wedge may not be very diverse in his skills, nor very good at many of them, there is one skill that elevates him above everyone else, his piloting skill. He has an X-Wing and is extremely skilled with it, often considered the best pilot in the Star Wars universe. He was even tested by Luke at one point, he has no Force powers on sensitivity at all, that's how good he is. Wedge also has a R2 unit which helps him use the hyperdrive in his X-Wing.

Bio: Wedge Antilles is a pilot that joined the Alliance to Restore the Old Republic, sometimes called the Rebel Alliance, at a young age. He had a place in many critical battles, having a part in the Battle of Yavin, the Battle of Hoth, the Battle of Endor, the Battle of Bakura, and the Battle of Coruscant. Wedge is famed for being the only person alive to fly an X-Wing in both Death Star battles and helping Lando blow up the Death Star II. He built Rogue Squadron from ground up two years after the Battle of Bakura and has led Rogue Squadron in capturing Coruscant, the heart of the galaxy. This is the least thing Wedge did before being pulled into the Clash.

Alignment: Lawful/Neutral Good

Link: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Wedge_Antilles

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 08/14/2015 17:59:51

Leonir01

Civilized Sporeon

I apologize for the double post, but I forgot to mention one thing about Kirito and Asuna. They have abilities called Arts, which enhance their attacks. Given that there are a good amount of Arts, the first time that each Art is used I'll explain it.

EropsToad

GalacticGod

Leonir01 wrote:I apologize for the double post, but I forgot to mention one thing about Kirito and Asuna. They have abilities called Arts, which enhance their attacks. Given that there are a good amount of Arts, the first time that each Art is used I'll explain it.

Did you say...

Arts?

Leonir01

Civilized Sporeon

EropsToad wrote:
Leonir01 wrote:I apologize for the double post, but I forgot to mention one thing about Kirito and Asuna. They have abilities called Arts, which enhance their attacks. Given that there are a good amount of Arts, the first time that each Art is used I'll explain it.

Did you say...

Arts?

Not the kind of arts I'm talking about. The arts in Xenoblade might be similar enough though. Anyways, you get my five stars for the video.

Technically, after the first story arc they stopped calling Arts "Arts" and began to call them Skills, but I'm not going to do that because I don't want them to get confused with skill levels. Besides, these iterations are from directly right after the first story arc.

Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Go to: