The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Dimensional Clash VI [OOC] Once again are we live and kicking!  XML
Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
chantal71

Civilized Sporeon

In a nuke warehouse, pointing ballistic missiles at the United States.

It died. This iteration split into my Stygian Clash and Zandoo's Dimensional Aftermath, but the original still continued to operate as a separate entity. Erops, if you ever see this, please do not revive this part for active RP'ing, because a past event gave me a plot idea for this part of the multiverse.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/15/2014 19:52:16

[WWW]
Awdred

Civilized Sporeon

That's what I'm trying to figure out right now.

I might join.

Sig by TheKatsos|Proud member of the BEVM club.|UNBAN DARKLORD979
chantal71

Civilized Sporeon

In a nuke warehouse, pointing ballistic missiles at the United States.

Which one of the two? The one you're posting in is officially dead to my knowledge.

[WWW]
EropsToad

GalacticGod

You know what? We never finished this. Can't just let something like this go to waste, can we?

Catdragon101

Civilized Sporeon

This still open? I was thinking of joining in as Tigershark if so.

EropsToad

GalacticGod

Catdragon101 wrote:This still open? I was thinking of joining in as Tigershark if so.

Who is Tigershark? Is it an actual tiger shark?

Catdragon101

Civilized Sporeon

No, he is not. I'm on my iPad right now and can't put images. He is from a show called Invizimals, and then there are games.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/13/2015 03:46:57

Leonir01

Civilized Sporeon

Well, I'm in the 7th installment, so why not join the prequel?

Name: Geno
Sex (if any): Male
Height (you can approximate): 5' 2"
Weight (you can approximate): 134 pounds
Description/Picture:

Universe: Super Mario RPG
Abilities: Geno has access to several abilities. He can use Geno Beam, a energy beam like attack. He can also use Geno Boost, a power that will allow him to raise an ally's attack power and defense. Another powr he has is Geno Whirl, where Geno throws a disk made of light at one enemy. For the sake of this RP it can only be an instant kill attack on an enemy like a regular Goomba or Stormtrooper. He also has Geno Blast where he summons light energy from the sky to damage all enemies in the area. Finally, he has Geno Flash where he turns into a giant cannon and shoots a large ball of energy which damages all enemies who get in his way.
Bio: Geno is a warrior from Star Road who has taken control of a doll named Geno which is the name he took due to the fact most people cannot comprehend his true name. He joined forces with Mario, Mallow, Bowser, and Princess Peach when a villainous organization known as the Smithy Gang attempts to take over the Mushroom Kingdom. The Smithy Gang had taken over the Bowser's Castle and Geno was journeying with his party members to the castle before being pulled into the Clash.
Alignment: Neutral Good
Link: http://www.mariowiki.com/geno

Name: Mallow
Height (you can approximate): 4' 11"
Weight (you can approximate): 96 pounds.
Description/Picture:

Abilities: Mallow can use Thunderbolt, which causes lightning to strike his target. He can also use HP Rain on an ally to help them recover from any damage they may have taken. Another ability he has is to use Psychopath to see how close an enemy is to dying. It sometimes reveals the enemy's weakness or even a little about the enemy in question. Mallow can alsu use Shocker which summons a lightning bolt, much like Thunderbolt. Unlike thunderbolt, this one is much bigger and deals much more damage. Mallow can also use Snowy, an attack that summons a giant snowman to cover his enemies and deal damage to them. Finally, Mallow has an attack called Star Rain which summons a giant star to cover his enemies and deal massive damage, however, this attack can only be used as a last resort due to the fact it drains Mallow of much of his power.
Bio: Mallow grew up always thinking he was a tadpole. He was raised by his adoptive grandfather, Frogfucious. He joined forces later in his life with Mario, Geno, Bowser, and Princess Peach to stop the Smithy Gang. At Nimbus Land, Mallow learned he was really a Nimbus, not a tadpole. After his adventures at Nimbus Land, Mallow entered the Clash at the same time as Geno, which was while their party was traveling to Bowser's Castle.
Link: http://www.mariowiki.com/Mallow

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 08/13/2015 06:06:26

EropsToad

GalacticGod

Leonir01 wrote:Well, I'm in the 7th installment, so why not join the prequel?

Sex (if any): Male?
Height (you can approximate): Never stated.
Weight (you can approximate): Never stated.
Description/Picture:

Abilities: Geno has access to several abilities. He can use Geno Beam, a energy beam like attack. He can also use Geno Boost, a power that will allow him to raise an ally's attack power and defense. Another powr he has is Geno Whirl, where Geno throws a disk made of light at one enemy. For the sake of this RP it can only be an instant kill attack on an enemy like a regular Goomba or Stormtrooper. He also has Geno Blast where he summons light energy from the sky to damage all enemies in the area. Finally, he has Geno Flash where he turns into a giant cannon and shoots a large ball of energy which damages all enemies who get in his way.
Bio: Geno is a warrior from Star Road who has taken control of a doll named Geno which is the name he took due to the fact most people cannot comprehend his true name. He joined forces with Mario, Mallow, Bowser, and Princess Peach when a villainous organization known as the Smithy Gang attempts to take over the Mushroom Kingdom. The Smithy Gang had taken over the Bowser's Castle and Geno was journeying with his party members to the castle before being pulled into the Clash.

Weight (you can approximate): never stated.
Description/Picture:

Abilities: Mallow can use Thunderbolt, which causes lightning to strike his target. He can also use HP Rain on an ally to help them recover from any damage they may have taken. Another ability he has is to use Psychopath to see how close an enemy is to dying. It sometimes reveals the enemy's weakness or even a little about the enemy in question. Mallow can alsu use Shocker which summons a lightning bolt, much like Thunderbolt. Unlike thunderbolt, this one is much bigger and deals much more damage. Mallow can also use Snowy, an attack that summons a giant snowman to cover his enemies and deal damage to them. Finally, Mallow has an attack called Star Rain which summons a giant star to cover his enemies and deal massive damage, however, this attack can only be used as a last resort due to the fact it drains Mallow of much of his power.
Bio: Mallow grew up always thinking he was a tadpole. He was raised by his adoptive grandfather, Frogfucious. He joined forces later in his life with Mario, Geno, Bowser, and Princess Peach to stop the Smithy Gang. At Nimbus Land, Mallow learned he was really a Nimbus, not a tadpole. After his adventures at Nimbus Land, Mallow entered the Clash at the same time as Geno, which was while their party was traveling to Bowser's Castle.

You can estimate their relative heights and weights. I'd suggest using Mario (5'1") as reference. I usually prefer numerical values, unless they are absolutely un-providable. As for weight, think of how much a marshmallow-cloud-guy or a wooden puppet would normally weigh.

Everything else is good, though.

Leonir01

Civilized Sporeon

EropsToad wrote:
Leonir01 wrote:Well, I'm in the 7th installment, so why not join the prequel?

Sex (if any): Male?
Weight (you can approximate): Never stated.
Description/Picture:

Weight (you can approximate): never stated.
Description/Picture:

You can estimate their relative heights and weights. I'd suggest using Mario (5'1") as reference. I usually prefer numerical values, unless they are absolutely un-providable. As for weight, think of how much a marshmallow-cloud-guy or a wooden puppet would normally weigh.

Everything else is good, though.

Ah, okay. They're around the same size of Mario in the original game so I'll use that to help. I'll fix it when I get the chance.

Also, I reserve Booster, the Smithy Gang, and Culex.

EropsToad

GalacticGod

Alright.

Catdragon101

Civilized Sporeon

Can you reserve Tigershark for me until I make his sheet? Not like anyone else other then me is gonna use him, but who knows..

EropsToad

GalacticGod

Of course, Catdragon.

cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

Donnel will be making his glorious appearance in this RP too! Hooray for Donny!

I would also like to reserve all of my other characters from DCVII, with the exception of Dark Pit who I believe is being played by Erops.

I would also like to say that Apollo and the Xhodocto will not continue to appear in the RP. I do not wish to write for them anymore.

Any character I introduce into DCVII will likely appear here.

Except for Dester. He is too OP by this RP's standards, also he has a bunch of armies always following him around, so he isn't going to do anything.

Deja Vu's personality was screwed up in this RP, I'll be fixing him up too.

Captain Nemo might appear here too. Dimensional Clash RPs always deserve a bit of cool steampunk action, especially with flying submarines.

And of course, Moby will continue to appear to. Can't forget him.

ICE AGE COMING ICE AGE COMING

If you're reading this the devil is already here, and you're him!
[WWW]
Jawlord

Civilized Sporeon

I don't even know and even if I did I wouldn't tell you

Shoot, better get ready

"Jawlord walks into a room and Opens a chest marked Dimensional Clash VI, A huge layer of dust wafts up and sounds of coughing are heard"

I choose to choose my version of reality,whether or not It makes sense is of no consequence.

Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Go to: