I made a simple doll template in the building editor
with the hope that you guys would make a doll of yourself or that of a creature of yours.
I already made one of myself and will probably make one of some of my creatures. I'm also putting them in a sporecast and once you made one, let me know here or on the template creation so I can add it to the collection!
The rules are simple:
- You cannot change the doll's position
- You can change the arm and leg parts but keep the proportions
- You can color it in any way as long as it fits your doll
- Get creative!
There is no real reason for this and there is no contest, but it'll be fun to see what you guys can come up with. Also you can use them as an Easter egg in your adventures or even use them as mission props.
Now before you attack me with questions about how to do things in the building editor, I'm gonna give you a few tips that I almost always use in said editor:
- The Shift and Alt key allow you to place any part anywhere in the given space
- The Tab key allows you to rotate certain parts in more directions
- Bases and Roofs can be rotated in any axis by placing them on a connector first (third tab in the editor)
Also, if you want to replace the doll's torso with another base or roof part, just attach a connector to the already titled torso, place your desired part on the connector and tilt the connector with the Tab key until it snaps into the angle of the torso, then move the titled base or roof away with the Shift key and delete the previous torso and everything attached to it - the doll's head will stay in place.
Have fun! =D