The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Spore Creepy and Cute Pack:Spore Evolves with New Content,Gameplay and Tools (official announcement)  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Pugnap00

MouthBreather

my fiance bought me a little box of legos the other day as a gift. I havent opened it yet, but i thought it was a cool little gift hehe.

Sweeeet!

http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Pugnap00
Help my Dragons Grow!!
ZeekSlider

Civilized Sporeon

I have the sudden urge to look up and subscribe to a Lego Sporecast now.

Also, to the comment about missions being repeatitive: Am I the only one that came across a chain mission in my Space game?

It started out as a boring mission (Go to this planet and scan these animals for our computer) only to be immediately handed three new missions after that. It was similar to the tutorial mission where they teach you how to use the radar, abduction beam, and laser one after the other. Only this time, it was an actual mission. I found that one mission more pleasing than the ones everyone seems to be getting and complaining about.

If the mission editor allows us to construct chain missions, I say bring them on!

ZeekSlider's Spore Blog - Expanded creation descriptions and exclusive content not shared on Spore.com

Number of Spore Re-Installs: 8
Most Recent Re-Install: 16/05/2011
Reason for Re-Install: Constaint crashing due to lack of use?? Possibly...
Marzillius

Microbe

Let the milking, begin!

The Syfilis Empire will always destroy the Fanatics of Spode, no matter what. Traitors will be destroyed!
Finnical

Multicellular

Marzillius wrote:Let the milking, begin!
And how. As long as the expansions keep having good content, I'm a self-admitted cash cow.

This mission editor thing sounds like a GREAT idea. Another thing I'd like to see is some means of customizing the Empires that you make. Empires should be able to be distributed as whole packages for one, with ships and buildings all included. Second, some things should be customizable. Why is every Zealot all about this "Spode" character? Can't I have an Empire that praises Tlaloc instead? (F-yeah, Tlaloc)

I'd like to see a way to make an Empire and then design how they'll act in-game. One of my Space-outfitted Creatures has in the description that they want to spread harmony. It annoys me that they might appear as Warriors in-game, or Traders.

"I like that that happened. I'm gonna do that again." -Space Ghost
phinion

Microbe

Yeah! I just hope that this new patch will fix my game, if it does, im definetley gonna buy the space expansion pack!
(And if my game is not fixed... um, what do i do then?)
deity

Multicellular

Pugnap00 wrote:my fiance bought me a little box of legos the other day as a gift. I havent opened it yet, but i thought it was a cool little gift hehe.

Lego > spore

Ccurving wrote:
The CC was ten bucks. Extra crap FOR the CC is $20.
The game was $50. Extra crap FOR the game will be...$100?
sawsage

Microbe

OMG!!!!!!!!!! could this space stage expansion be the first step towards a better spore??? i hope so and the parts pack should keep me busy for awhile (provided its cheap!)

Some random quotes from Napoleon Dynamite, "I'll do whatever I feel like, God!"

"You gonna eat your 'Tater tots?"

And my personal favorite:" My favorite animal is the Liger, because of their magical capability's" lol lol lol lol lol

MinorAnnoyance

Multicellular

Regarding the price of these new parts, the math has been done by figuring out how many parts your paying for, but that's not really what your getting. How many new combinations of parts are you getting? Not that I really care either way. I won't be getting the add-on until it goes down in price or I buy it and an expansion with gameplay additions at the same time so I get as much new content together as possible, rather than small changes over time. It would probably drop in price by then anyway.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 10/14/2008 20:59:44

Do you want functional guns, swords and other hand weapons for captains and NPCs in adventures? Well, I do! Follow this link and vote your heartfelt agreement and get others to do it too:

Campaign for Functional Weapon Objects in Adventures
[WWW]
Charle88

Microbe

The boxart looks great.Hearing about all this new stuff for from parts pack makes me wonder how many new things will be in an expansion-pack.

Skymin

Multicellular

Will this parts pack be in Canada? Thank-you in advance for the answer.
(The first person to answer will get 5 stars, comment/rates on creations, and a cookie. Yes, I am desperate.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Credit for the Signature goes to me~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Image is a Link~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[WWW] [MSN]
Pugnap00

MouthBreather

Skymin wrote:Will this parts pack be in Canada? Thank-you in advance for the answer.
(The first person to answer will get 5 stars, comment/rates on creations, and a cookie. Yes, I am desperate.)
uh yes

Sweeeet!

Help my Dragons Grow!!
ZeekSlider

Civilized Sporeon

MinorAnnoyance wrote:Regarding the price of these new parts, the math has been done by figuring out how many parts your paying for, but that's not really what your getting. How many new combinations of parts are you getting?
The combinations you can get are potentially endless. I mean, just look at how many creatures you can make from the free trial version of Creature Creator.

ZeekSlider's Spore Blog - Expanded creation descriptions and exclusive content not shared on Spore.com

Number of Spore Re-Installs: 8
Most Recent Re-Install: 16/05/2011
Reason for Re-Install: Constaint crashing due to lack of use?? Possibly...
Skymin

Multicellular

Pugnap00 wrote:
Skymin wrote:Will this parts pack be in Canada? Thank-you in advance for the answer.
uh yes

Thanks!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Credit for the Signature goes to me~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Image is a Link~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[WWW] [MSN]
Pugnap00

MouthBreather

Skymin wrote:
Pugnap00 wrote:
uh yes

Thanks!

Sweeeet!

Help my Dragons Grow!!
unclecaveman

Multicellular

Tanelorn wrote:
RocketGirl wrote:You have GOT to be kidding me.

Missions? MISSIONS?

Missions won't expand gameplay! The universe is still the same, it's limitations are still the same!
What we NEED are deeper personality generation and greater interaction options for NPC empires. What we NEED is science injected back into the game. THAT will produce greater gameplay!

This is nothing more than a Band-Aid™ over the problem. NOTHING. It's a superficial attempt at making Spore SEEM more grand when, in fact, all it works out to be is more distraction.

I don't know about any of you, but after doing about fifteen of them, I stopped taking missions. They're all the same: retrieve this, blow up that, cull this herd, etc, etc... Whoopita. Do you REALLY expect greater gameplay depth to come from this?

Don't be distracted by bread and circuses, people...demand MEAT.

Exactly my thoughts. Adding more missions, and user created missions, means nothing if the actual gameplay is not enhanced / further developed. What do I care wether the 'quest for the tome of science' came from Maxis or another player? It's still fly here, get this, come back.

EA is confusing 'more' and 'better'. More, without better, is just more of the same.
Because you have seen exactly the type of missions that are going to be possible, and know for sure that they are going to be basic fetch quests that do not have any real purpose, right? I mean, everybody knows that Maxis is not able to possibly make something better, more interesting, and more fun.

May the Brambler Empire bring peace to the galaxy... as long as the Oston Empire doesn't buy it first.

Claudio, Ambellina, Jesse, The Writing Writer, Mayo Deftinwolf

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: