The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

General Open Thread of 2018 - Now 0% tagline free!  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
uglydollfan

Civilized Sporeon

@Fungus
Hey hey hey, Spoiler alert!

I had beaten the game, but please no spoilers!
Now that you did spoil the game, you've unleashed the wrath of my boi!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 04/28/2018 04:12:00

I'm off to better and happier things, you'll never find me!
Sharples65

GalacticGod

chantal71 wrote:Ò̴̧̡͞N̴͟͏̢͝É̶
̵̢̡
̢͞͞T̴́W͏̢͏̴͠O҉͡
̢̡̕
̡̡Ơ̡͜͞͞A̷T̷́M͏̷̛͏Ȩ͘͡A̵L͜͟͜͟

[WWW]
junkinator

Civilized Sporeon

This is something of a pity here, people. Look at this inactivity. Not on my watch. I am trying to force a conversation, but I don't know what anyone here likes.

Runilith

Multicellular

I'm sure you've got some weird SPORE to say. People here love weird SPORE. Not to put you on the spot or nothing. One day I want to be taken by a powerful strong amazonian woman preferably one with scales and a tale you know what, she should just be a lizard that would be nice. A big giant komodo dragon woman.

junkinator

Civilized Sporeon

Runilith wrote:I'm sure you've got some weird SPORE to say. People here love weird SPORE. Not to put you on the spot or nothing. One day I want to be taken by a powerful strong amazonian woman preferably one with scales and a tale you know what, she should just be a lizard that would be nice. A big giant komodo dragon woman.
See, the error of this thinking is that the human sexuality is involved. I have come to learn how limiting sexuality may be. You crave aggressive touching with someone, or something in this case, and next thing you know, that is all you think about. Liberated minds of this world should seek personal growth along with self- and selfless-gratification not laced with the human vices.

Runilith

Multicellular

ok but have you considered the lizard

junkinator

Civilized Sporeon

Runilith wrote:ok but have you considered the lizard

The lizard idea does help. The more inhumane, the better. It separates you from succumbing to your human drawbacks.

Runilith

Multicellular

but does it really matter whether or not the lizard is sex

reality isn't real. we are nothing more than the figments of the imagination of some great supreme being that makes god as insignificant to him as we are to god. all of life is nothing more than the personification of a grand musical performance in constant progress, ebbing and flowing with the supreme super-beings life in the same rhythm that we experience as mere humans going about our day to day basis. to realize the true nature of reality is to end one's existence, but to continue existing in the face of such a realization is to become god himself.

persist

Midzo

Multicellular

Noli pati a scelestis opprimi...

Who wants their damn ego fed so much?
Not related in any way to Didzo.
I AM SAPIENT
chantal71

Civilized Sporeon

In a nuke warehouse, pointing ballistic missiles at the United States.

*Gets Down On All Fours*
I don't know what's worse: The Star Wars reference, or the fact that this was planned for months.
May the fours be with you.

[WWW]
uglydollfan

Civilized Sporeon

Man, how long has it been since I played Spore? 4 months? Man, I've been so hooked up to the switch (and high school) that I forgot about the game...
But looking back, there's nothing that motivates me to playing it again. Sure, mods could've lengthened the game's lifespan, but I don't have the motivation to support it anymore. All of my motivation is spent on other things...
I may be quitting Spore, but I'm not quitting this place... yet.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/06/2018 06:21:11

I'm off to better and happier things, you'll never find me!
LuckyCloverDuck

MouthBreather

the nerd hub AKA my room with the curtains pulled because i'm a vampire or some shish

uglydollfan wrote:Looking back, there's nothing that motivates me to playing Spore again. Sure, mods could've lengthened the game's lifespan, but I don't have the motivation to support it anymore. All of my motivation is spent on other things...
I may be quitting Spore, but I'm not quitting this place... yet.

Just become stellaris trash like me so I can revel in the sweet relief of the fact that at least one other person wastes hours of their day in the empire creation screen alone

Runilith wrote:One day I want to be taken by a powerful strong amazonian woman preferably one with scales and a tale you know what, she should just be a lizard that would be nice. A big giant komodo dragon woman.

I bet my bottom dollar that you’re a closet scalie

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 05/06/2018 14:53:56

murrr
[WWW]
Runilith

Multicellular

LuckyCloverDuck wrote:
Runilith wrote:One day I want to be taken by a powerful strong amazonian woman preferably one with scales and a tale you know what, she should just be a lizard that would be nice. A big giant komodo dragon woman.

I bet my bottom dollar that you’re a closet scalie

what closet?

DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

How do you do, fellow kids? I'm back.

I think...

drscummy3

Microbe

Hello, old member checking in again!

I'm not here enough to know the intricacies of the Sporum, but it seems like there's still a core group of people posting here and that's really cool. :)

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: