The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Spore 2 is most likely coming out!  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
MoonwalkingZear

Multicellular

The Great Salt Lake of the Internet(AKA DeviantArt)

How about you take your "rumors" elsewhere?

Garfielf

Multicellular

2009 strikes again
fungus3

Civilized Sporeon

MoonwalkingZear wrote:

Yes. Slime. Lock. NOW.

DarkLove979

Civilized Sporeon

Either fake or Mamta has reached god-mode troll status.
DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Two things.

One. I can make a screenshot of me texting the President, but that doesn't make it real.

Two. That name. Really? Colorful spelled backwards is the best you could come up with?

DarkLove979

Civilized Sporeon

DarkMagickan wrote:Two things.

One. I can make a screenshot of me texting the President, but that doesn't make it real.

Two. That name. Really? Colorful spelled backwards is the best you could come up with?

Nah, don't insult his username. Fondly reminds me of the sound I hear on the porcelain throne, from my stretching rectum as fresh excrement slides into a quick splash.
DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

DarkLove979 wrote:
DarkMagickan wrote:Two things.

Nah, don't insult his username. Fondly reminds me of the sound I hear on the porcelain throne, from my stretching rectum as fresh excrement slides into a quick splash.
You're always so poetic and SPORE.

samve_000

Microbe

i hope it will come out

and sign this for sure...
https://www.change.org/p/ea-games-its-time-for-spore-2
Gabrieletheman00

Multicellular

For be sure that is Made, just wait when Elettronic Arts decide it, or when someone buys Elettronic Arts for make the game

Olá a todos! Eu sou GabrieleTheMan!
Gabrieletheman00

Multicellular

fungus3 wrote:
MoonwalkingZear wrote:

Yes. Slime. Lock. NOW.

Olá a todos! Eu sou GabrieleTheMan!
Applepie59

Civilized Sporeon

If memory serves me right, EA advisors have been telling us that Spore 2 is coming soon 2014, if not earlier; and here we are without any word regarding a sequel. If this is legitimate to begin with, I'd still take it with a few pinches of salt.

No, I don't know why I'm back here either.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/01/2018 23:49:00

hi
junkinator

Civilized Sporeon

Oh, this is amazing actually. Things are really looking up and up for the state of Spore's fanbase right now. It seems we have the slightest bit of hope for our favorite game. I expect everyone is as surprised and excited as I am after hearing that news. I am sure we will see some news coming soon enough about the plans for this second game. I wonder how it will relate to the Spore we have now. I still cannot get over it though, how we get to be witness to the development to the second installment of the game that changed our childhoods, or at least for most of us it did. This comes as a great surprise to the new year that will surely transform the outlook of this year for all of us.

I am mostly pleased that EA decided to generously revisit this concept they could have just as easily overlooked and left us only with Spore. Even then, I would still remain happy, but they have decided to take our beloved game and update it, potentially also giving us greater in-game abilities that will vastly expand upon the original creature-design and evolution concepts. It truly is satisfying to see something you deeply connected with in youth being refurbished and given due attention to by its creators. That is fulfilling in itself.

I, like everyone else here I am sure, lay in wait of this new game that I know will not disappoint. Excitement does not nearly cover the extent of what everyone is feeling, I am sure. This surely will be a good, happy, and healthy new year full of prosperous activities and beneficial actions.

I am thankful to live during this time, and vow to make the most of my time this year and beyond, knowing full well I am in control of myyself. I hold everyone here as my witness. I can only hope everyone realizes and does the same. The positive results of Spore 2 may already may clearly be seen.

SporeMasterSlime

Spore Master

junkinator wrote:Oh, this is amazing actually. Things are really looking up and up for the state of Spore's fanbase right now. It seems we have the slightest bit of hope for our favorite game. I expect everyone is as surprised and excited as I am after hearing that news. I am sure we will see some news coming soon enough about the plans for this second game. I wonder how it will relate to the Spore we have now. I still cannot get over it though, how we get to be witness to the development to the second installment of the game that changed our childhoods, or at least for most of us it did. This comes as a great surprise to the new year that will surely transform the outlook of this year for all of us.

I am mostly pleased that EA decided to generously revisit this concept they could have just as easily overlooked and left us only with Spore. Even then, I would still remain happy, but they have decided to take our beloved game and update it, potentially also giving us greater in-game abilities that will vastly expand upon the original creature-design and evolution concepts. It truly is satisfying to see something you deeply connected with in youth being refurbished and given due attention to by its creators. That is fulfilling in itself.

I, like everyone else here I am sure, lay in wait of this new game that I know will not disappoint. Excitement does not nearly cover the extent of what everyone is feeling, I am sure. This surely will be a good, happy, and healthy new year full of prosperous activities and beneficial actions.

I am thankful to live during this time, and vow to make the most of my time this year and beyond, knowing full well I am in control of myyself. I hold everyone here as my witness. I can only hope everyone realizes and does the same. The positive results of Spore 2 may already may clearly be seen.

I hope you're joking...

Sig by theKatsos

PSN: onewarmslime
[WWW]
junkinator

Civilized Sporeon

SporeMasterSlime wrote:
junkinator wrote:Oh, this is amazing actually. Things are really looking up and up for the state of Spore's fanbase right now. It seems we have the slightest bit of hope for our favorite game. I expect everyone is as surprised and excited as I am after hearing that news. I am sure we will see some news coming soon enough about the plans for this second game. I wonder how it will relate to the Spore we have now. I still cannot get over it though, how we get to be witness to the development to the second installment of the game that changed our childhoods, or at least for most of us it did. This comes as a great surprise to the new year that will surely transform the outlook of this year for all of us.

I hope you're joking...

It isn't genuine. It was more testing to see under what mindset people who communicate in meaningless fluff talk function. It took little thinking to write that, ergo I am a bit concerned that people who write like that might not be expressing their true opinions or aren't thinking on a deeper level.

midnight1999

Civilized Sporeon

I saw right through you

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: