The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Dimensional Clash IX [IC]  XML
Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
SissyGamer

Civilized Sporeon

Suska

Suska turned to Trump and Alex. "Well, hello you two! I am Suska. Basically, you are in a place called Helgen, residing in the province of Skyrim, on the continent of Tamriel." he explained. "We're here because we are in a tourney, which is where we are ripped from our universes to meet as one."

"This tourney had started because a shadow demon had stolen important items, and is now threatening to destroy the Omniverse itself!"

The alien then looked away from Alex and to Donald Trump. "Magnificent! An actual human! I have not seen one since 20 years ago! I don't really know what Russia is, though.

"COWER IN FEAR" EropsToad, 2016

[WWW]
TheCardiackid

Multicellular

Alex
"An actual human? Yeah of course I'm human. I'm the President of the United States. A human country. Definitely. You a space alien though? Looks like it. Probably." Donald Trump said.

President? That title sounded awfully important to Alex. Whatever it meant though, he was not quite sure. Perhaps he should stay on this guy's good side. Manipulating him could be very advantageous indeed.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/18/2017 23:37:08

SissyGamer

Civilized Sporeon

Suska

"Of course I'm a space alien!" Suska exclaimed. "You are to me, too."

[WWW]
Jawlord

Civilized Sporeon

I don't even know and even if I did I wouldn't tell you

Peep sat in his comfy chair, absentmindily scrolling through Netflix, he yawned, a deep croak emenating from his mouth, as he closed his eyes, he realized a few things.

One:This was not his beautiful chair, as he sat in dirt.
Two:He probably should have had shoes on, as a cold breeze gave him a chill in his tshirt and sweatpants.

"Whata fresh form of bull**** is this?" Peep thought rubbing his wrinkled eyes, with his wrinkled hands.

And thre-oh**** is that a nazi?
Peep bleerily looked at a very SPORE Melissa Brown.

Seeing the ****storm that Pepe had dealt with,and the fact that he really,really didn't want to socialize, The toad licked his dry lips and looked around as iceicles started to form around his eyes.
Giving a sigh Peep lifted his numb feet to take a step forward to see if he could get out of wherever here was.

The snow rustled as a beartrap sprung closed digging deeply into his shin.

There was a moment of silence as the numbness faded to blood screeching pain, he got up on one foot and hopped on his uninjured foot angrily screeching explicitives, until he slipped and fell into the cold snow, causing his shirt and sweatpants to get soaking wet.

As hot salty tears ran down his face, he realized in horror that now he absolutely needed to talk to the person, and with his rapidly numbing fingers he'd need to help prying the trap open.

He crawl-hopped over to the snowladen woman.

"Hey uh...." Peep gestured to his foot and then just let out a groan, out of pain and having to deal with all this.

I choose to choose my version of reality,whether or not It makes sense is of no consequence.
SpongeBobRocks23

Civilized Sporeon

Derpy Hooves

Derpy suddenly spotted two strange looking creatures standing on two legs. The first creature was clearly angry about....something, and had spiders for hands. The second was an adorably sad looking frog. Derpy was extremely sceptical about where or not she should ask the creature where she was or not, but assuming she was probably the only living thing for miles ahead she mustered up the courage to speak to her. Derpy floated down towards Melissa, plopping clumsily on the ground. "Uh....excuse me?" she asked, a bit timidly. "Can you tell me where I am?"

Annatier

Meanwhile, back in Tamriel, another young woman was laying face up on the ground. No, she wasn't asleep, rather unconscious. You really couldn't tell because her eyes were open. Annatier's vision slowly began to regain itself as she set her eyes on the cloudy skies. She got up, still in a crouching position and looked around. It didn't seem like she was in Encephalon anymore, and she didn't see anyone near her, not even Reitanna. This was a big problem. Annatier can't function for long without her host, and now she didn't even know where she was. She was about to panic, but then, a familiar voice filled Anna's ears. It sounded a bit echoey, but rest assured, she recognized the voice.

It was Reitanna! But how was that possible? She quickly subsided the possibility of Rei speaking to Anna via her mind, as it didn't matter. "Rei! Where are you? Where are WE?" asked Annatier, slowly getting up. "I don't know Anna. As far as I know we're in some thing called a....'Dimensional Clash'. I'm talking to you through this weird monitor thing in a sort of dimension between dimensions." spoke Reitanna's voice. "You should probably go off to find some other people. Maybe they'll know where you are." Without a moments hesitation, Annatier proceeded to a walk off into the woods, hoping to find civilization.

After a while, it was clear that Annatier was completely lost. She stopped in a clearing in the woods, and rested by a tree.

But then, all of a sudden, out of absolutely nowhere, a figure swooped in front of her. She was quick to dodge the figure, thanks to her more than human reflexes. The figure drew a large sword from their inventory, and slowly pointed it at Anna. This was Buddy.

"...geez. That's your way of saying 'Hello', I guess?" remarked Annatier. Buddy drew her blade closer to the Other, a look of almost unreal anger in her eyes. "Cut the crap, mutant. Just stay still. It'll make this a whole lot easier." growled Buddy. "Mutant? Listen, I'm not a mutant, I'm just as confused as you are right now." Buddy's glare disappeared, turning into a mild stare. "....then what ARE you?" asked Buddy. "You don't look like anything I've seen before." Annatier gave Buddy a rather sadistic smile. "I'm an Other!" she said. Buddy squinted her eyes in confusion. "A what?" Buddy responded. It was at that moment where everything started to get dark. "Night already?" asked Buddy, looking for a torch in her inventory. She found one and lit it up.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, another figure swooped in front of them. This time, it was a large pig-like beast, wearing a cloak and staring at the two with two yellow glowing eyes. It was none other than the prince of darkness himself, Ganon.

"YOU DARE BRING LIGHT INTO MY LAIR?! YOU MUST DIE!"

Death

"Hey, wait a minute! This don't be Hell! Where I be?" asked Death, who was wandering in the same forest, just realizing that he wasn't in Hell anymore. The skeleton looked around to find he was in some kind of forest away from civilization. "Dang! If I don't get back to Hell, Satan's gonna kill me!" he exclaimed. He attempted to teleport back to Hell, only to find that he wasn't able to for some odd reason. He tried again. And again. And again, until finally he realized that was stuck in the middle of a forest. He sighed in defeat. Suddenly, he heard a loud, proclaiming voice not to far from him. Death teleported towards the sound, only to find a large pig-like monster threatening two girls. "Holy Feces! Wherever I ended up, it sure be some kind of weird." exclaimed Death. The Grim Reaper simply began to watch CDi Ganon do his thing. After all, SOMEONE'S gotta clean the mess up after these two girls are possibly slaughtered to pieces, right?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 03/19/2017 02:05:00

[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
SissyGamer

Civilized Sporeon

Genji

Genji took a step on the grass of Tamriel, sighing. "Nice to see this place again," he stated. "Hopefully things won't go as badly.."

Suddenly, the samurai heard noises, as he sprinted past trees and bushes, before meeting the sight of CDi Ganon assaulting Annatier and Buddy, along with Death just sitting there. Genji lifted his head more upwards, before unsheathing his katana.

"Who are you?!" Genji asked, coming out of the bushes with his katana, looking up at Ganon. "And, do not assault these people!"

[WWW]
SpongeBobRocks23

Civilized Sporeon

Ganon, Annatier and Buddy

"SILENCE!" shouted Ganon, giving Genji a hard glare. He used his electrokenisis to summon a bolt of lightning from his fingers, shooting Genji back a good distance. He turned his head back towards Buddy and Annatier. He began to dart at the two girls, hands bursting with electricity. Buddy grabbed Annatier by the hand and dashed out of Ganon's way. She took out her sword and proceeded to attack Ganon with it. The Gerudo was able to dodge of the sword slashes, however he was hit by one or two attacks. "Aah!" he hissed, some of the blood from the cut oozing down his forehead. His anger intensified as he summon six fireballs to home towards Buddy.

Unfortunately, Buddy did suffer from this, however it almost seemed like she didn't get harmed at all, as the only thing that signaled that she did in fact get hit was the soot on her poncho. "DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!" spoke Ganon, throwing a clusterfu(|/ of fireballs at Buddy. Annatier stayed behind, not wanting to get involved in the fight. Ganon had grown tired of throwing fireballs,mand instead decided to start throwing tridents at the girl. He did this, and Buddy had gotten hurt by quite a lot of them. Despite this, the girl continued to fight the Gerudo, sending blow after blow.

Eventually, Ganon was out of breath, and quickly retreated back into the woods. "You haven't seen the last of me!" he yelled as the Gerudo disappeared into the forest. Annatier stood back in mild amazement. "Whoa, that was cool! Where'd you learn how to do that?" asked Anna. Buddy glanced back at Annatier with a cold and serious look, before turning her attention back to the woods. "Where I come from..." she said, tensely. "...it's kill or be killed."
Somewhere, a talking flower screams internally.

"Say...I never got your name." said Annatier. Buddy turned back towards Annatier, not smiling, but giving her a reassuring look. "Buddy." she responded. "Weird name, I know, but that's what my dad named me." "Annatier!" beamed Anna, sticking out her hand, revealing her claws. While Buddy was uneasy to touch Anna at first, she gave in and shook the Other's hand. Buddy looked back towards the woods. "Hey, what happened to that other guy?" asked Buddy. Annatier shrugged. "I'm sure he's probably fine." said Annatier. "After getting a face full of lightning? I don't think so." said Buddy. She darted into the woods, looking for Genji.

[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
TheCardiackid

Multicellular

Lucas
Lucas had suddenly found himself in the middle of Tamriel. He hid behind some bushes as soon as he appeared here, for he noticed a conflict happening. Lucas watched as that odd-looking ninja was attacked by that even stranger wizard being.

Already Lucas was confused as to where he was and what was happening. He didn't want to get involved in the fight going on though, so he remained under the bush.

Lucas began to wonder whether he should intervene to help those people being attacked or not...

Karst
The last thing Karst had remembered was being on the floor in the Mars Lighthouse. The intense cold she had felt just seconds before, lying there, was now gone. She no longer felt weak either...

Something strange was happening. She had thought that she was going to be dead for sure. Felix had attacked them, unwittingly this time, and they were defeated... she was dying, but now she was here, alive...

Karst looked into her hand.

The Jupiter Star.

Something was definitely wrong. Very wrong. This star had already been thrown into the Jupiter Lighthouse... It should not be here at all.

Karst surveyed her surroundings. She did not recognize this town she was in at all.

She grasped her scythe and walked into the town, looking for someone who might know why she had so suddenly appeared in this mysterious place. Perhaps Felix had betrayed them yet again...

InfestedThunder

Multicellular

Hanzo

Hanzo shivered; he was just in Hanamura, when all of a sudden, in the blink of his eyes, he just.. showed up in a cold land of forests.

He was next to a small town, when he eyed up a large blue humanoid shape, with odd red fins and an eyepatch, all the while holding a golden spear. Hanzo stopped in his tracks and jumped behind a building at the sight of her. "So oni are real!" He whispered to himself, "I thought those monks were always insane!"

Hanzo peeked around the corner to make sure the 'Oni' had stayed put, as he drew his bow, aiming an arrow at Undyne's face, and letting it fly.

Preston

The Minuteman, Preston Garvey, appeared, conveniently right next to Trashcanhead.

"Good afternoon, General," he greeted his leader, "The men are ready whenever you need them. Also, this place looks kinda familiar.." Preston looked around for a moment, before realizing..

"Oh yeah! Weren't you king around here, and you told me you hated it?" Preston reminisced, grinning happily.

Horrigan

Frank cracked his knuckles; More work to do, he thought, looking at the surrounding Helgen.

He then turned to see Undyne, Alphys, and the others and chuckled, "You guys again? This will be a fun time."

He turned away, "But don't worry, you mutie scum, I'll save the best fights for last. The past year has definitely given me enough time to get ready for something like that."

And thus, Frank Horrigan simply walked away. Not out of fear, but out of respect, and looking for work. Eventually, he'd be back to fight. But for now, he walked away.

Zalgo

This place... so lucious, so filled with life...

It is perfect for my tastes.

But something stirs, I feel. Another being wishes to beseech this land, which I have chosen as my feeding grounds.

They will learn their place, the mortals and the immortals. They will realize their place in life.

As crumbs on my dish.

Hey buddy. Are yuo ready for me to summon up dat 'Talos' thingy you asked for?

Becuse if you're not, I can weight.

Time is of the essence; bring the beast which wipes planets clean here, if you can.

Bring it here as the ultimate distraction.

You got et, bawss.

YAAAAAAAOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW!!!

.....Alrighty there. The Talos monstah is on its way, albeit a very slow one.

Perfect. Then our work is done for now. I will ask you to come back later, if I need more... distractions.

Ey, no problem here, bud.

I'll catch you on tha flip side.

Yes... no problems can occur.. or my hunger will not be satisfied.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/19/2017 08:47:17

Just a guy with too much free time. ;b

Zandoo

Civilized Sporeon

Trashcanhead

Trashy looked around, squinting his eyes, "Huh... This is what Casedilla looked like before I took over?" Little did Trashy know Helgen was not actually part of his previous jurisdiction. Either way, his reign as king seemed like so long ago. It's been what, a year? Maybe more?

"It sucked, but I made a pretty kick-a** country, amiright?" Trashy remarked. He smiled both at the good memories of the old days, and the fact that Preston was here. There were more and more familiar faces showing up to what was likely going to be a second clash. Or was this the eighth one? He knew there were ones before his.

Either way, the more people he recognized, the better chance there was that Selena Gomez would show up. Not the singer/ actress though.

Melissa Brown

"What the f***," Melissa spat out as she saw the toad hopping on one leg, while the other was stuck in a beat trap.

Before she could think of an insult to throw at the toad, a rather adorable pegasus plopped onto the ground, asking the question newbies always ask upon entering a Clash.

""Looks like a s*** version of Tamr-... Uh..." Melissa was interrupted upon her noticing of the pegasus'... 'eye condition'. "Uh... It's uh probably.. Tamriel." Melissa said, a bit slower as she tried to focus on one of the horse's eyes, before settling on her muzzle.

Melissa seemed to have forgotten about the meme's problem with the bear trap.

Then the world blew up. The end.

EropsToad wrote:wups
DarkLord979 wrote:Ok... take my five stars...
EropsToad

GalacticGod

Crow

“AAAAH-HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! COWER BEFORE ME! KNEEL! KNEEL!!!!

Crow cackled as he brought down terror and grim destruction upon the people of Tamriel. Perhaps he didn’t have his army, but these people had apparently never heard of a grenade launcher—a perfect opportunity for a one-villain conquest.

“You knaves are quite lucky, if I may say so myself!” Crow sneered, pausing his grenade assault. “You’re the first to witness the most villainous supervillain’s villainous takeover of the… villainous world!”

Crow turned away for a bit and tapped his chin. “Or would that be ’soon-to-be-villainous?’ In either case,” Crow continued, turning back towards the hapless civilians, “BOW BEFORE ME! I WANT HEAPS OF ADULATION YESTERDAY!”

The spears and arrows of this world’s people had no effect on Crow’s armor. Pah! Such primitive weapons crumbled under the might of Crow’s… HEAVY-DUTY EXPLOSIVES!!!

Crow jumped off of the rooftop from which he proclaimed his superiority, and landed in the town square. “Hmm… Let’s see. Conquest… conquest…” He paged through a book titled, “Advanced Supervillainy for the Veteran Do-Badder.” “A-ha!” Crow stopped on a chapter titled, “One-Villain Conquest in a Primitive Civilization.”

“In the case of primitives,” Crow pompously read, “the thing you first want to do is strike fear into their hearts by utterly annihilating the most powerful forces that run their world. Blah blah blah, skip skip skip… The most advanced of these methods, however, is to slay a being that they revere as a deity or god, such as a king in those religious types, or… Ah… a Dragon.”

Crow tossed the book over his shoulder (they were a dime a dozen anyway) and rubbed his hands together. “But it can’t hurt to subjugate a few more peons, now, can it? AHHH-HA HA HA HA HA!!!

Crow jumped into the air with an explosion. “DRAMATIC EXIT!” he bellowed, leaving the citizens in fear. “Now where’s the capital of this land? I must assert my dominance…”

Crow started traveling towards the Imperial City, using his finely-honed Villainous Wayfinding Skills™ to, well, find his way.

SissyGamer

Civilized Sporeon

Genji

Genji wasn't far from Buddy, as he was quickly sighted. He seemed fine, with the mask only having minor damages onto it. Gee, thank God for the metal, as this would've killed Genji immediately if he wasn't covered in metal. Genji stood up and brushed off a few branches and leaves on him.

He seemed to not notice Lucas under a bush, but he was rather uncomfortably close to Lucas coincidentally.

"I'm fine..." muttered Shimada, looking down at Buddy. "I no longer care about my body. What matters is if you are OK."

Undyne

Undyne zoomed her head towards Frank as he walked away, but this served as a distraction as the arrow hit Undyne's face.

The fish warrior was knocked back to the ground by the arrow. While this didn't kill her (whew, Undying form), it seemed to have at least left an injury. Doesn't help that it was on the face. Alphys yelped as she came down to Undyne, with Suska following, before Undyne pushed them away and formed a spear.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" Undyne yelled, approaching Hanzo with the golden spear in hand. Suska and Alphys were worried if Undyne would be harmed further, or if Undyne would kill this archer.

[WWW]
Megaman177

Multicellular

Crusader

The Crusader marched unfazed into the aftermath of Crow's villainous rampage, sword in-hand. He looked grimly over the shivering residents of Tamriel, until his eyes set on the left-over book. He crouched, grabbing it in his leathery, metal grip and reading through.

"Blasphemous." the Crusader hissed. "I'll not stand to let any Lightless fiend taint the holy land." He was eager to tear the book in two, but before he could he discovered something alarming.

...most advanced of these methods, however, is to slay a being that they revere as a deity or god, such as a king in those religious types...

By now, the Crusader's blood was boiling. He wouldn't allow anyone to defile the likes of a king or the holy Light in their selfish pursuits. He raised a clenched fist, and began to speak loud and clear to the shaken citizens of Tamriel.

"Fair people, you must stir. Stir and rise your resolve. This accursed scripture..." he said, presenting "Advanced Supervillainy for the Veteran Do-Badder". "...details the wicked intention of a faithless dog, or perhaps even faithless dogs. An unholy plot to extinguish the Light, or our noble King, I fear!"

The Crusader raised his arms such as to reassure his audience. "Fear not, my kin." he declared. "The Light shines in all of us. With its guidance, we will grow strong and end that which would seek to destroy us." He produced his banner and raised it high. "I will lead our charge against the unholy scourge. To arms! The Light shall prevail!"

A cheer lit the air as the courage of the terrified citizens was restored. There was a palpable rumble as everyone set off and brought tools, weapons, shields, anything for the sakes of combat. The Crusader eyed his mob proudly, and as he marched off to the Imperial City, they followed on.

Slowly but surely, the holy army advanced.

InfestedThunder

Multicellular

Hanzo

Hanzo did not stay still for longer than a second as Undyne approached, climbing up an adjacent wall and firing off a scatter arrow at Undyne, before yelling, "I DO NOT NEED A REASON TO VANQUISH THE ONI!"

The marksman leaped from rooftops to rooftop, firing off several more arrows, all at Undyne.

"FOR ALL I KNOW, YOU ARE HERE TO DEVOUR MY SOUL!" Hanzo exclaimed, firing off yet another arrow.

From a distance away, Frank Horrigan watched in amusement, still walking away slowly.

The Dodorex also watched from the sidelines, amused by the situation.

Just a guy with too much free time. ;b

SissyGamer

Civilized Sporeon

Undyne

"ONI?!" screeched Undyne. "What is that?! I don't even know what an 'Oni' is!" she yelled, taking the hits of the arrows as she threw a spear at Hanzo.

"S-STOP!!" Alphys begged. "S-she's not a bad gu-guy! Stop attacking her!!!"

"I have to agree with her, friend!" Suska agreed, pointing at Alphys. "She's protecting most of us! She's trying to save the Omniverse itself from total destruction!"

[WWW]

Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Go to: