The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

(Old) Open Thread Of 2017  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Sharples65

GalacticGod

Squishy473 wrote:y u steal meh sig shrubles?

No, you stole mine. Stop it.

[WWW]
Squishy473

Civilized Sporeon

Sharples65 wrote:

i'm so sowwy master. lol wut am I even doing? I fell the need to post many, MANY memes here... but we have a limitation. WHY WOULD YOU LIMIT THE USE OF DANK MEMES?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 02/01/2016 02:45:27

Sharples65

GalacticGod

Squishy473 wrote:
Sharples65 wrote:

i'm so sowwy master. lol wut am I even doing? I fell the need to post many, MANY memes here... but we have a limitation. WHY WOULD YOU LIMIT THE USE OF DANK MEMES?

Slime.exe

[WWW]
Rob55Rod

Spacefaring Sporeling

midnight1999 wrote:Maybe that means it needs improvement, or that people have seen it so many times that they don't care any more. :/

Well I tried to change up my style a bit...

...any other ideas of what I could do to make my art better and/or more interesting? :V

Sharples65 wrote:
midnight1999 wrote:Maybe that means it needs improvement, or that people have seen it so many times that they don't care any more. :/

That we can agree on.

Well if there's one person I'm glad is sick and tired of my art, it's you. And you know exactly why.

Sharples65

GalacticGod

Rob55Rod wrote:

...any other ideas of what I could do to make my art better and/or more interesting? :V

Sharples65 wrote:

That we can agree on.

Well if there's one person I'm glad is sick and tired of my art, it's you. And you know exactly why.

I can't believe you still think I don't sarcasm about that stuff.

[WWW]
Squishy473

Civilized Sporeon

Rob55Rod wrote:

Sharples65 wrote:

That we can agree on.

den you should make it more... I CAN'T SAY THAT EITHER NOW.

Rob55Rod

Spacefaring Sporeling

Sharples65 wrote:
Rob55Rod wrote:

Sharples65 wrote:

That we can agree on.

I can't believe you still think I don't sarcasm about that stuff.

I meant you, not Squishy .-.

Squishy473 wrote:
Rob55Rod wrote:

Sharples65 wrote:

That we can agree on.

den you should make it more... I CAN'T SAY THAT EITHER NOW.

I thought that was Sharples who said that >.<

Squishy473

Civilized Sporeon

my whole sporum experience is being ruined. I can't post about drugs... or memes... or sexual stuff... WHY?

DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Squishy473 wrote:my whole sporum experience is being ruined. I can't post about drugs... or memes... or sexual stuff... WHY?

Because you touch yourself at night.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/04/2016 03:48:22

Squishy473

Civilized Sporeon

DarkMagickan wrote:
Squishy473 wrote:my whole sporum experience is being ruined. I can't post about drugs... or memes... or sexual stuff... WHY?

Because you [censored] at night.
I don't even know what you are trying to say, but you're probably right. also MY SIG!

junkinator

Civilized Sporeon

Why change forums when you can just change yourself? Don't worry, you will soon get to know the new you well enough that you can even finish your own sentences for yourself.

midnight1999

Civilized Sporeon

Well. This is a peachy situation.

Rob55Rod

Spacefaring Sporeling

WHY DID THIS TAKE 2 DAYS TO DO?? .____________.

HangingDeath

Spacefaring Sporeling

Because everything is more difficult when you're under the hood,

Rob55Rod

Spacefaring Sporeling

HangingDeath wrote:Because everything is more difficult when you're under the hood,

...huh? How do you mean? ._.

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: