The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index
[Login] Login
My one-off adventures  XML
Forum Index » Adventure Corner
Author Message
DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10207
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

Save DarkMagickan!

DarkMagickan has retreated to a tent in the woods to hide from the downraters who have plagued him ever since he uploaded Mohammed. But they've found him again. Can you fend off their attack?

DireSquidGuy

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 06/23/2015 04:22:18
Messages: 1021
Offline

Hey, you feelin' ok, Brah?

Check out my Page, bros, brahs, and brehs!! (This is NOT a linkbomb!)

Profile
DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10207
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

DireSquidGuy wrote:Hey, you feelin' ok, Brah?
I'm fine, why do you ask?

Redman9994

Multicellular

Joined: 01/07/2010 21:48:41
Messages: 291
Location:
isn't key to getting a good deal on a house. ;)

Offline

How are you these days?

DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10207
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

Okay, what's going on here?

DireSquidGuy

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 06/23/2015 04:22:18
Messages: 1021
Offline

DarkMagickan wrote:
DireSquidGuy wrote:Hey, you feelin' ok, Brah?
I'm fine, why do you ask?

Well, the recent Adventure just stuck me as something to question (i.e. possible depression, stress, etc). Figured I'd check up on ya since we haven't talked proper since the Summer of last year.

Check out my Page, bros, brahs, and brehs!! (This is NOT a linkbomb!)

Profile
Redman9994

Multicellular

Joined: 01/07/2010 21:48:41
Messages: 291
Location:
isn't key to getting a good deal on a house. ;)

Offline

I haven't spoken with him since the group imploded five years ago.

DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10207
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

DireSquidGuy wrote:
DarkMagickan wrote:
DireSquidGuy wrote:Hey, you feelin' ok, Brah?
I'm fine, why do you ask?

Well, the recent Adventure just stuck me as something to question (i.e. possible depression, stress, etc). Figured I'd check up on ya since we haven't talked proper since the Summer of last year.
Oh, that.

No, it was part of an elaborate joke. You see, a few days before May 19th (Everybody Draw Mohammed Day), I uploaded a creature I named Mohammed. Anticipating that someone would take the bait and downrate it, I created "Save DarkMagickan!" to be released on the 19th. (It wasn't QUITE as funny, given that my Mohammed creation was a huge hit, but still.)

Sharples65

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/18/2014 17:20:11
Messages: 11289
Location:
UK

Online

I'd rather not save DarkMagickan.

[WWW]
LuckyCloverDuck

MouthBreather

Joined: 05/25/2015 19:43:59
Messages: 843
Location:
the nerd hub AKA my room with the curtains pulled because i'm a vampire or some shish

Offline

Sharples65 wrote:I'd rather not save DarkMagickan.

Just another reason why I hate you :)

murrr
[WWW]
Sharples65

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/18/2014 17:20:11
Messages: 11289
Location:
UK

Online

LuckyCloverDuck wrote:
Sharples65 wrote:I'd rather not save DarkMagickan.

Just another reason why I hate you

WELL... I HATE YOUR NOSE!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/06/2017 12:05:52

[WWW]
eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/13/2009 20:39:42
Messages: 1924
Location:
pee pee wee wees in my butt

Offline

wait can i have a link to the mohammad you uploaded

>be me
>king of Sporechan
DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10207
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

eme12 wrote:wait can i have a link to the mohammad you uploaded

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-DarkMagickan%7C500954452031%3Asast-501048417828%3Apg-40

DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10207
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

My more recent one-offs.

Dude, Where's My Ship?

Spamalot:

Invasion of the Sky People (requires DI 9.r):

Your Captain In Spore (requires DI 9.r and Camben's Color Pack):

DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10207
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

Another fun one. I've been keeping it under wraps for a few months.

I, Epic

You are called to help a planet in peril. For some reason, their best solution is for you to get Epic-sized. An adventure that is totally my own idea, and completely original. Honest!

Forum Index » Adventure Corner
Go to: