The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Political Discourse™ Thread  XML
Forum Index » Science and Spore
Poll
Disclaimer: topic counts as political science, therefore valid.
Okay. 62% [ 53 ]
I'm a whiny baby. 38% [ 32 ]
Total Votes : 85
Author Message
emperormiguel


Multicellular

Joined: 11/11/2010 11:47:25
Messages: 451
Offline

StinkyPachem wrote:Besides, the fact that you think we'll be going to war with Russia is enough to discredit everything you say. I've never seen a sensible Trump supporter, and I certainly didn't right now.






Did you forget about these men sir? Now whether if you believe if they are good men doing the right thing or not; a war on America is anything but impossible. And who knows just how much Obama will screw things over while he's still got office.


Who's discrediting themselves now? :/

StinkyPachem


GalacticGod

Joined: 03/12/2010 04:43:36
Messages: 18555
Location:
Facciamo una scommessa. Se sto bandito, sto eletto presidente.

Offline

We've got SPORE people all over the world. Do you hope we go to war with every single one of them? There are a couple things wrong with your message, and you seem to suggest that we should wage an all-out war with another superpower just because we don't like their leaders. We've got a war-weary population who wants our veterans back, and we're in too poor an economic position to fuel a war with a country as powerful as Russia. Not to mention we'd need a good reason. Not to mention our allies we disparage that decision - and not to mention that Russia also has allies. You don't seem to know a whole lot about war, and you don't seem to know what the word "discredit" means.

emperormiguel


Multicellular

Joined: 11/11/2010 11:47:25
Messages: 451
Offline

StinkyPachem wrote:We've got SPORE people all over the world. Do you hope we go to war with every single one of them? There are a couple things wrong with your message, and you seem to suggest that we should wage an all-out war with another superpower just because we don't like their leaders. We've got a war-weary population who wants our veterans back, and we're in too poor an economic position to fuel a war with a country as powerful as Russia. Not to mention we'd need a good reason. Not to mention our allies we disparage that decision - and not to mention that Russia also has allies. You don't seem to know a whole lot about war, and you don't seem to know what the word "discredit" means.


Considering how much Obama has already screwed things over. I think it's a little late for "peaceful negotiations" for how much doo doo we dumped ourselves in; just consider how many people hate us for supporting Israel for the past few years (Like I demonstrated before in the video; Bernie is not only a JEW himself but is pro-Isreal). I don't want a war; but self-defense must be considered as our priority. Bernie wishes to lessen Military spending.

But your missing the main point of my Argument. In my PERSONAL opinion; I think Donald Trump is the best choice. HOWEVER he is not the only option.

The Argument I'm making is that Bernie Sanders is not the "Socialist Hero" people seem to praise him for; neither do I think he should be voted for; considering the current circumstances.

I understand your frustration but True Peace is wishy washy at this point considering everything we've done in the Middle East so far. Obama was supposedly a "Peaceful Hippie" when he was first voted into power and withdrew our troops from Iraq; but now just look at how much things have changed for the WORSE since his rise to power? The Middle east is becoming a Hell-hole. At this point; everyone is after our heads. We need a leader to lead the country into Economic growth and Military enforcement for Self-Defense.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/17/2015 06:45:40


CaptnSunny


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 07/20/2013 02:54:00
Messages: 4876
Location:
Non-Euclidean space

Offline

Remember, the thread is literally named "This is how to start a flame war".


ecks dee
[WWW]
CaptnSunny


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 07/20/2013 02:54:00
Messages: 4876
Location:
Non-Euclidean space

Offline

Also:

CaptnSunny wrote:Can I vote for Robert the Butler?



ecks dee
[WWW]
DarkLord979


Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 09/07/2012 15:07:15
Messages: 6754
Location:
Inside you.

Offline

StinkyPachem wrote:Besides, the fact that you think we'll be going to war with Russia is enough to discredit everything you say. I've never seen a sensible Trump supporter, and I certainly didn't right now.



[WWW]
Drew980


GalacticGod

Joined: 11/29/2009 16:50:28
Messages: 21284
Location:
Lakes Region, New Hampshire

Offline

I will say this, and this only; with the way Donald Trump talks to people he interviews / debates with, I do not want him talking to ambassadors from other countries. Trump seems to use arguments to justify criticism such as "I'm really rich". "I'm the best business man." "Candidate X is not as rich as me." I watched the republican debate last night for about an hour.

@freshwhiteprince
CaptnSunny


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 07/20/2013 02:54:00
Messages: 4876
Location:
Non-Euclidean space

Offline

CaptnSunny wrote:Also:

CaptnSunny wrote:Can I vote for Robert the Butler?


Hey, he directed the underrated film Turbulence! You can't ignore a Pulitzer Prize-winning physician gerontologist psychiatrist ghost author that directed 7 films like that!


ecks dee
[WWW]
Squishy473


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 07/17/2015 23:57:30
Messages: 3399
Location:
in my basement, intensifying.

Offline

emperormiguel wrote:
StinkyPachem wrote:Besides, the fact that you think we'll be going to war with Russia is enough to discredit everything you say. I've never seen a sensible Trump supporter, and I certainly didn't right now.






Did you forget about these men sir? Now whether if you believe if they are good men doing the right thing or not; a war on America is anything but impossible. And who knows just how much Obama will screw things over while he's still got office.


Who's discrediting themselves now? :/
when people from a country know less about said country's government the you do even when you're not from that country...

DarkLord979


Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 09/07/2012 15:07:15
Messages: 6754
Location:
Inside you.

Offline

Squishy473 wrote:
emperormiguel wrote:
StinkyPachem wrote:Besides, the fact that you think we'll be going to war with Russia is enough to discredit everything you say. I've never seen a sensible Trump supporter, and I certainly didn't right now.






Did you forget about these men sir? Now whether if you believe if they are good men doing the right thing or not; a war on America is anything but impossible. And who knows just how much Obama will screw things over while he's still got office.


Who's discrediting themselves now? :/
when people from a country know less about said country's government the you do even when you're not from that country...


I wouldn't brag so much if I were you. Because according to your arguments the US is still ran the same way it was in the 1600s.

[WWW]
AlienSensei


Microbe

Joined: 01/24/2012 18:41:48
Messages: 86
Location:
[INSERT WITTY AND UNORIGINAL JOKE HERE]

Offline

The only correct answer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoHW-2MDm1Y


Jokes aside, I love burgers arguments for guns and pro-military because it says so in the constitution. It says a well-armed militia, which are the people, not the state owned Uncle-Sam military USA has now.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/17/2015 14:46:53


An adventure by me, AlienSensei, which can be found here: http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500856477065
[WWW]
StinkyPachem


GalacticGod

Joined: 03/12/2010 04:43:36
Messages: 18555
Location:
Facciamo una scommessa. Se sto bandito, sto eletto presidente.

Offline

emperormiguel wrote:Considering how much Obama has already screwed things over. I think it's a little late for "peaceful negotiations" for how much doo doo we dumped ourselves in; just consider how many people hate us for supporting Israel for the past few years

Who hates us?
(Like I demonstrated before in the video; Bernie is not only a JEW himself

Why does that matter?
but is pro-Israel). I don't want a war; but self-defense must be considered as our priority. Bernie wishes to lessen Military spending.

The idea is to NOT go to war with Israel. Because it is futile. And another war in the Middle East is only going to destabilize the region even more. Aside from the fact that ISIS has arisen during the previous Bush administration, everybody seems eager to forget him and blame Barack Obama. As for the reason for America's support of Israel, there are a number of factors. First and foremost, it is to protect Israel as "a legal nation on legally acquired territory surrounded by other nations committed to its destruction". But it is also more than that. Supporting Israel is an effort to promote peace, internationalism, human rights, progress, and also to fight injustice. Antisemitism is disturbingly popular right now (as I'm sure you're well aware of, since you took the time to point out Bernie is Jewish), and the goal is to eliminate, or at least reduce, prejudice. Not to fan its flames.

Besides the fact that Christianity has a lot to thank Judaism for, the latter which happens to be the roots of the former.

But your missing the main point of my Argument. In my PERSONAL opinion; I think Donald Trump is the best choice. HOWEVER he is not the only option.

Fair enough. In my personal opinion, I think that Trump would be a big mistake. Fortunately, yes, he is not the only option.

The Argument I'm making is that Bernie Sanders is not the "Socialist Hero" peo ple seem to praise him for; neither do I think he should be voted for; considering the current circumstances.

People aren't praising him for being socialist, they're praising him because he shows that he cares about the rest of the country struggling under the rich and powerful. That is the topic he has focused on the most.

I understand your frustration but True Peace is wishy washy at this point considering everything we've done in the Middle East so far. Obama was supposedly a "Peaceful Hippie" when he was first voted into power and withdrew our troops from Iraq; but now just look at how much things have changed for the WORSE since his rise to power? The Middle east is becoming a Hell-hole. At this point; everyone is after our heads. We need a leader to lead the country into Economic growth and Military enforcement for Self-Defense.

The hell-hole occurred due to natural accumulation of tension. The Middle East has had its fair share of trouble AGES before we took a step in. Our hand in helping Israel just made it harder to wage war and terrorism on its people, which means that Israel's enemies have to try harder to bypass our defense to inflict damage. And trust me, we don't need more military funding. We lead #1 in military funding. We have more money going into military than a handful of the next few runner-ups (almost all of whom are ALLIES).

You seem to have a west-centric view of the world. Really, not many people in the world care about us. Most of those who do, who are in the middle east, are west-hating, Christian-hating radicals. I challenge you to travel to the Middle East (or even around the world) and learn what their cultures are like. Ask about America while you're at it. You'd probably be surprised.

DarkLord979 wrote:
StinkyPachem wrote:Besides, the fact that you think we'll be going to war with Russia is enough to discredit everything you say. I've never seen a sensible Trump supporter, and I certainly didn't right now.



I see you're still struggling to be relevant.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/17/2015 15:44:53


Awdred


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 04/23/2014 18:11:41
Messages: 4103
Location:
That's what I'm trying to figure out right now.

Offline

Clicked because of the title. Left because of the flaming.

Sig by TheKatsos|Proud member of the BEVM club.|UNBAN DARKLORD979
Sharples65


GalacticGod

Joined: 01/18/2014 17:20:11
Messages: 10498
Location:
United Kingdom

Offline


[Email] [WWW]
Awdred


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 04/23/2014 18:11:41
Messages: 4103
Location:
That's what I'm trying to figure out right now.

Offline

Sharples65 wrote:
Agreed.

Sig by TheKatsos|Proud member of the BEVM club.|UNBAN DARKLORD979
 
Forum Index » Science and Spore
Go to:   
 
Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © ( EA Dev Build 2016-08-15 15:16:49 ) JForum Team