The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
The Gaming & Media Open Thread  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Author Message
DarkLord979


Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 09/07/2012 15:07:15
Messages: 6754
Location:
Inside you.

Offline

eme12 wrote:THE MONKEY DIES IN THE END!


You'll make a mighty fine throw rug.

[WWW]
junkinator


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 07/23/2010 23:40:43
Messages: 4953
Location:
In Barbados, I wish.

Offline

HeronLover7 wrote:Yeah, it's a simple movie plot. In the end, the problem is always taken care of, and the movie is over. So what? Ya got a problem with Movie Plots?

There are shirts made, like this one, that should appeal to people with cruel tastes like you.


midnight1999


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 02/09/2015 18:11:05
Messages: 4948
Location:
Death X War OTP

Offline

DarkLord979 wrote:
eme12 wrote:THE MONKEY DIES IN THE END!


You'll make a mighty fine throw rug.


Because that's how awesome you are.

eme12


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/13/2009 20:39:42
Messages: 1924
Location:
pee pee wee wees in my butt

Offline

DarkLord979 wrote:
eme12 wrote:THE MONKEY DIES IN THE END!


You'll make a mighty fine throw rug.

I have feelings too, y'know...

Just kidding, I was born without any. Don't worry about it.



>be me
>king of Sporechan
DarkLord979


Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 09/07/2012 15:07:15
Messages: 6754
Location:
Inside you.

Offline

eme12 wrote:I have feelings too, y'know...

Just kidding, I was born without any. Don't worry about it.


Oh good. Full body paralysis will come in handy when I'm skinning you alive.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/01/2015 03:07:48


[WWW]
Catdragon101


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 01/04/2015 13:23:10
Messages: 1633
Location:
North

Offline

Just asking, but has anyone tried to ally the Grox? Besides me, of course.

dounttron


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 04/15/2011 23:42:41
Messages: 4637
Location:
Mount Evil, Killdeath Island, Antarctica.

Offline

Catdragon101 wrote:Just asking, but has anyone tried to ally the Grox? Besides me, of course.


Everybody.

More or less, everybody.

TRUE SPOREANS NEVER DIE | The Community's Choice Features Thread | ККААААК
Catdragon101


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 01/04/2015 13:23:10
Messages: 1633
Location:
North

Offline

Not alone.

That one moment when a eco disaster happens on another planet while you are doing a mission and a few seconds later pirates attack one of your allies

Galactus_Pie


Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 02/05/2015 05:44:12
Messages: 5300
Location:
On a couch, in the Dead Sea

Offline

Catdragon101 wrote:Just asking, but has anyone tried to ally the Grox? Besides me, of course.

I have, and succeeded.

CaptnSunny


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 07/20/2013 02:54:00
Messages: 4960
Location:
I regret any post made pre-2016

Offline

junkinator wrote:
HeronLover7 wrote:Yeah, it's a simple movie plot. In the end, the problem is always taken care of, and the movie is over. So what? Ya got a problem with Movie Plots?

There are shirts made, like this one, that should appeal to people with cruel tastes like you.

"Neo is the One"

You don't say


ecks dee
[WWW]
neodayao


Multicellular

Joined: 06/19/2011 09:29:47
Messages: 235
Location:
nobody cares

Offline

CaptnSunny wrote:
junkinator wrote:
HeronLover7 wrote:Yeah, it's a simple movie plot. In the end, the problem is always taken care of, and the movie is over. So what? Ya got a problem with Movie Plots?

There are shirts made, like this one, that should appeal to people with cruel tastes like you.

"Neo is the One"

You don't say

i shall use my "the one" uber 1337h4x0r powers to rule the sporum with uber necros

there is no spoon

only death
[WWW]
CaptnSunny


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 07/20/2013 02:54:00
Messages: 4960
Location:
I regret any post made pre-2016

Offline

neodayao wrote:
CaptnSunny wrote:
junkinator wrote:
HeronLover7 wrote:Yeah, it's a simple movie plot. In the end, the problem is always taken care of, and the movie is over. So what? Ya got a problem with Movie Plots?

There are shirts made, like this one, that should appeal to people with cruel tastes like you.

"Neo is the One"

You don't say

i shall use my "the one" uber 1337h4x0r powers to rule the sporum with uber necros

Go away, nobody wants you


ecks dee
[WWW]
neodayao


Multicellular

Joined: 06/19/2011 09:29:47
Messages: 235
Location:
nobody cares

Offline

CaptnSunny wrote:
neodayao wrote:
CaptnSunny wrote:
junkinator wrote:
HeronLover7 wrote:Yeah, it's a simple movie plot. In the end, the problem is always taken care of, and the movie is over. So what? Ya got a problem with Movie Plots?

There are shirts made, like this one, that should appeal to people with cruel tastes like you.

"Neo is the One"

You don't say

i shall use my "the one" uber 1337h4x0r powers to rule the sporum with uber necros

Go away, nobody wants you

ok D:

there is no spoon

only death
[WWW]
GalacticDolphin


Microbe

Joined: 02/04/2015 04:45:36
Messages: 4
Location:
In Pie's basement making spore creatures for her.

Offline

neodayao wrote:
CaptnSunny wrote:
neodayao wrote:
CaptnSunny wrote:
junkinator wrote:
HeronLover7 wrote:Yeah, it's a simple movie plot. In the end, the problem is always taken care of, and the movie is over. So what? Ya got a problem with Movie Plots?

There are shirts made, like this one, that should appeal to people with cruel tastes like you.
snip*

"Neo is the One"

You don't say

i shall use my "the one" uber 1337h4x0r powers to rule the sporum with uber necros

Go away, nobody wants you

ok D:

I know how you feel.

[WWW]
Galactus_Pie


Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 02/05/2015 05:44:12
Messages: 5300
Location:
On a couch, in the Dead Sea

Offline

GalacticDolphin wrote:
neodayao wrote:
CaptnSunny wrote:
neodayao wrote:
CaptnSunny wrote:
junkinator wrote:
HeronLover7 wrote:Yeah, it's a simple movie plot. In the end, the problem is always taken care of, and the movie is over. So what? Ya got a problem with Movie Plots?

There are shirts made, like this one, that should appeal to people with cruel tastes like you.
snip*

"Neo is the One"

You don't say

i shall use my "the one" uber 1337h4x0r powers to rule the sporum with uber necros

Go away, nobody wants you

ok D:

I know how you feel.

SHUT UP.

 
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to:   
 
Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © ( EA Dev Build 2018-04-13 15:37:55 ) JForum Team