The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Stygian Clash IC: The Official Dimensional Clash VI Sequel  XML
Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
chantal71

Civilized Sporeon

In a nuke warehouse, pointing ballistic missiles at the United States.

Nazi reinforcements had finally arrived. Soldiers were positionned in rows near the cave's gaping entrance, a few tanks were ready to fire, and even a strange blue creature fell on a Nazi, only to get pointed at by the guns of the other soldiers surrounding him while he ran in circles on a helmet. But everyone in this formation was ready to charge. They wouldn't lose in combat on this world.

The commander of this battalion made a signal, and almost instantly did the footsoldier legion begin their deathmarch towards the potentially hapless heroes, with the blue thing being brought back to New Germany by a group of 4 Nazi soldiers. All the while, the explosives-carrying cargo truck backed up in precaution. The imminent battle was beginning.

[WWW]
cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

Heir
Deja Vu, Sienus, and Heir teleported. (Yes they can do that they do in TPAS occasionally). They teleported to behind the Nazi army. Sienus came into close combat with the Nazis using his spear. He tried to slice each one through. Deja Vu tried to strike the Nazis with his powerful and thick tail. Heir shot blasts of fire at them.

The Shadow army jumped toward them and began to tug at the explosives, trying to get a hold of them. They were going to rip them off!!! ( if that's possible )

Xylan
Xylan sat bolt upright and punched Pentros extremely hard. Pentros flew through air and landed in the army. S reaming sounds were heard as the Darkspore jumped on him.

" NO! We've gotta save him! " cried Talos.

But Pentros shot his air blaster at the ground, propelling him up high. Pentros came down with some scratches.

" I hate that guy! " Pentros shouted.

Ornos dodged Pyro, who was trying to attack him. Pyro was blasting fire, so Ornos fought back, using his water element attack, shooting a blast of water at the Pyro.

Then suddenly Polaris jumped and tried to tackle Pyro! This took Ornos by surprise!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/29/2014 03:41:05

ICE AGE COMING ICE AGE COMING

If you're reading this the devil is already here, and you're him!
[WWW]
chantal71

Civilized Sporeon

While most Nazi troops turned to focus on this ambush attack, others went to protect the explosives, although which are thickly bundled with strong elastic cords holding down everything, from the prying hands of the Shadow Army, using all mesaures possible to keep them away from the truck without accidentally lighting any fuses. And there were also those still charging towards the cave entrance.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/29/2014 03:48:23

[WWW]
cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

Heir
The Shadow army started to plan a new surprise for the enemy. Suddenly, Heir, Sienus, and Deja Vu switched sides with the Shadow army!

The Shadows kicked and blasted shots at the Nazis that tried to stop them.

" TUG! PULL! TUG! PULL!!!!!!! " Bellowed the Shadows as they pulled with all their might to get the explosives out of their spots.

It wasn't working. Suddenly they saw the strings!

So all the shadows with swords ( Shadow Links, Shadow Admirals and Sir Kyrus, Shadow Percy Jacksons ) sliced at the strings furiously.

Meanwhile Heir had started to fire explosive missile shots at the Nazis marching toward the cave. ( he does do this in TPAS! ). Sienus focused on the Nazis focused on the ambush. Deja Vu attacked any Nazis in sight except for the ones trying to prevent the Shadow Army bomb pullings.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/29/2014 03:56:43

[WWW]
Jawlord

Civilized Sporeon

I don't even know and even if I did I wouldn't tell you

Waldo had just gotten out The cave when a few solider, Came barreling towards him Waldo was forced back into the cave by the torrent of soldiers ,the soldiers gave him no second glance Waldo used that ability to his advantage and ran through their ranks and he snatched a few guns from their hands not knowing what else to do he threw them deep into the cave the soldiers however noticed him.

Dr.Bob was snatched and thrown into a hard metal box where they closed the lid he spent his time shouting at them" LET ME OUT YOU CANT TREAT ME LIKE THIS I'M A DOCTOR"! "I WILL PAY YOU ALL THE MONIES I HAVE TO LET ME OUT!" "What could I have done to deserve this?" Gee.bob maybe it was killing your entire race for your own sick amusement" said a voice that sounded remarkably like a conscience. "No it can't be that it's probably because I put on the wrong coat this morning yeah that makes sense"

pyro sputtered as water was drenched all over himself he tried to make.a counter attack but he was tackled! Pyro charged at the creature, he grabbed the two tubes that went into its head and he started to yank trying to pull them free and cause some damage.
cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

The Darkspore
Polaris pushed forward and rammed over the person pulling on his mask. If this was done correctly, the man would fall under his feet and he could step on the man.

" Oh dear Spode this is madness, " Ornos grumbled.

Limping, Pentros came over to watch as this scene unfolded.

Then, suddenly, Xylan stomped on Pentros!

[WWW]
Jawlord

Civilized Sporeon

In the metal giant stomped through the long dead cities off a America the inhabitants looked of the lands looked at him with fear and wonder to afraid to approach the damaged Titan. Chronian did not know what to do he had be damaged his mighty blade struck off ,his armor scratched,his internal processor a bit screwy. All he did know was that he has to walk on this worked quite well until he reached the water of the sea he dared not cross for fear of the water flooding his open wound and destroying his robotics, so the great Titan stood on the shore looking 'cross the landscape.

Beta shifted his head to his feet the ground was shifting why? Beta gave a warning yip.

(I'll explain the shifting soon)

I choose to choose my version of reality,whether or not It makes sense is of no consequence.
cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

Cyricius
" WHAT'S HAPPENING? " Cyricius could sense that even though he couldn't walk or had no feet on the ground, he could sense tremors in the ground.

Sonic and his friends were standing near Beta and Cyricius. They could obviously see why Beta was shaking his head and moving.

[WWW]
chantal71

Civilized Sporeon

A nearby tribe observed the giant machine wander the heavily-overgrown and metal-ridden ruins of a former global superpower. The people were bipedal and foxlike in appearance, and no two's fur was alike. They began to wonder if the Humans had left something behind that was much more than just some dead cities. Or maybe it was something more, a message from the world of spirits...

They'd obviously have to report this to the United Tribal Council.

The Nazis
The truck drove away with haste, hoping that none of the cargo would end up in the hands of their shadowy assailants. However, without restraints, a few explosives did drop off when the truck did a quick turn. All the while, the Nazi soldiers continued their march, trying in vain to land a hit on Heir and Déja Vu, but casualties were being made left and right. It was time for the tanks to roll in at last.

In the depths of the cave, the roars of battle echoed to the ears of the inhabitants. A Grohoj was sent to scout on what was happening, and he was unable to explain it. On his return, all he could describe the scene as was an army fighting various strange creatures with magic, but it was clear that some amount of them were human. and so began the belief that Humans wielded magic, explaining how they could build the magnificent constructs they supposedly made in legend long ago, that now had no evidence of their existence.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/30/2014 14:59:14

[WWW]
cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

Heir
" Take up the explosives! NOW!!! " screamed Praetor Sienus as he rolled around, picking up multiple explosives to use.

Heir took one explosive and lit it. He quickly threw it into the trucks which were driving away.

" YOU WON'T SURVIVE THIS! OHOHOH! " he laughed.

[WWW]
chantal71

Civilized Sporeon

The truckload of explosives spontaneously blew up, leaving a large, sooty crater and a rain of shrapnel upon both attacking sides. Many Nazis perished in the accident, but there were still enough to continue their invasion, and the tanks were still closing in on the cave. This could be the end... But it isn't. This is just the beginning.

[WWW]
cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

Heir
Deja Vu whipped around and saw the falling shrapnel.

" Duck and cover, do it now! " Heir screamed.

" Alright. What do we do now? Just tell us. " Deja Vu.

" You see those tanks, Vu, Heir? Light the bombs. Aim and throw. Head for the cave right after. If the tanks are still there, rush them from all sides with Shadows. " Sienus explained.

" Bold plan, now let's execute it. " Heir stated.

Sienus, Deja Vu, and Heir all lit an explosive. Then they aimed and threw for the tanks. The shadows and the three leaders ran into the cave.

[WWW]
chantal71

Civilized Sporeon

The Nazi tanks, too, became nothing more than wreckage and falling pieces of shrapnel. Those in the cave were safe from the rain of dangerous metal debris, but those who were outside, including the soldiers, had to endure and move on. While only a third of the original wave remained, they were still going strong and pressing towards the cave's mouth, reaching ever closer.

[WWW]
Jawlord

Civilized Sporeon

The earth shuddered underneath Beta's feet than bathe ground exploded under his feet beta was knocked away by the force of the impact towering above every one by a few hundred feet was a Mongolian Deathworm not one of the more primitive species this creature has grow large off the radiation that leeched into the earth. The massive creature shifted its head around its small beady black eyes staring at its new prey it's massive body coiled as the whole creature was unearthed the large blood red creature opened its powerful maw and lunged a the group a horrifying mass of flesh and sharp teeth led descended upon them.

Pyro was hurt by the large creatures feet but he was able to raise the axe and smash the large creature in the face.

Waldo "woah hey calm down what's happe-" the explosions hit his ears and he fell down in pain "WHY DID YOU DO THAT"WHY WOULD YOU EVER DO THAT!"

I choose to choose my version of reality,whether or not It makes sense is of no consequence.
cardiackid

Spacefaring Sporeling

Heir
Heir, Deja Vu, and Sienus dodged the falling shrapnel and then they prepared to attack the rest of the army coming this way.

" Didn't I warn you people that you can't beat me? " Heir laughed.

Heir shot a blast of fire at the oncoming Nazis. Sienus carefully aimed his spear and threw at some enemies. Deja Vu smashed at them with his huge tail. The shadows jumped, attacking the enemies any way they could. Some shadows were hit by the shrapnel and died or were injured.

[WWW]

Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Go to: