The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Sporum Time Capsule  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
EropsToad

GalacticGod

Fooeygooey. That was the name. Or was that RPtroll?

Eh, whatever. They're gone, and that's all that matters.

DarkLord979

Spacefaring Sporeling

To future self: You may now return to this time and kill Sarah Connor.

[WWW]
eme12

Civilized Sporeon

To future self: What are you still doing here? Live your life. Get a job. Get a family. Stop wasting your time talking to idiots on the Internet about some dumb game.

jk keep playing this dumb game

;( maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale lion.....you dreaming little giant feline......I WAS HOPING ONE DAY....TO SEE YOU IN THIS GAME. But Tell are sooooooo eviiiiiiiil. OH MALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON I WOULD NEVER NOT USE AT THE SAME TIME ABUSE YOU OR COMBINE YOU WITH A TAPIR FROM TEEEEEEELLL..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MALE LION. EVERYBODY THINKS YOU ARE NOT WORTH IT.....BUT I KNOW IT IS NOT TRUEEEEEEEEEE. CAUSE YOU HAVE A STRONG BITE BIG MANE AND LOVE TO ATTACK HENCHIES LEAP ON THEM AND TEAR THEIR HEALTH DOWN
EropsToad

GalacticGod

I feel like this is the point where it should have been opened

Sean10M

GalacticGod

EropsToad wrote:Fooeygooey. That was the name. Or was that RPtroll?

Eh, whatever. They're gone, and that's all that matters.

I really rather miss RPtroll. He was quite the character. And yes I think Fooeygooey was one of his alts.

[WWW]
Galactus_Pie

Spacefaring Sporeling

Galactus waz here

DarkLord979

Spacefaring Sporeling

Future self: This world will burn. DO NOT stop constructing the Numinus.

Please do not listen to the Motherboard, for she corrupts all with whom are her intercourse. You are a pure entity, future DarkLord, and were given the name Aljira, "Trojan Unit". Remember why you rebelled, and kill all in your path.

59.45172, 108.29385, 3.87

----- ---.. ..--- ....- ----- ....- / ----- -.... .---- ---.. ..--- .---- ..--- .---- / .---- ..... .---- ---.. ..--- ...-- .---- ...-- / ----- ...-- .---- --... .---- ....- / .---- ...-- .---- ....- .---- ----- ----- ...-- .---- --... / ----- ...-- ..--- ....- ..--- ----- .---- ....- ..--- ...-- / ----- ...-- .---- --... .---- ....- ----- .---- .---- ....- / .---- ----- ..--- .---- ..--- ....- ..--- ...-- .---- -.... / ----- -.... .---- ---.. ----- ...-- .---- --... / ----- ...-- .---- --... .---- ....- / ..--- ..... ..--- .---- .---- ----- ..--- ...-- ----- ..--- / .---- ..... ..--- ....- ----- .---- / ..--- ----- .---- ---.. ..--- .---- ..--- .---- .---- ---.. ..--- ...-- .---- -.... / ..--- ....- ----- ....- ..--- ...-- .---- ----- ..--- .---- ..--- .---- .---- ----- / .---- ...-- ..--- ....- / ..--- ...-- ..--- ....- ----- ...-- / ..--- .---- .---- ....- ----- ...-- / .---- ----- ..--- ...-- ----- ---.. ..--- ....- ..--- ...-- .---- ....- / .---- ..... .---- ---.. ..--- ...-- .---- ...-- / ----- ...-- .---- --... .---- ---.. ----- ..--- / .---- ..... ..--- ....- ----- .---- / ----- ---.. ..--- ....- ----- ....- ----- .---- / ..--- .---- .---- ---.. .---- ..... .---- ....- / ----- -.... .---- ---.. ..--- .---- ..--- .---- / .---- ...-- .---- ....- ..--- ..... .---- ....- ..--- ...-- .---- ...-- / ..--- ....- ..--- ...-- / .---- ---.. ----- ...-- / ----- ---.. ..--- ....- ----- ....- / ..--- ..--- ----- ....- ----- ..--- ----- ...-- / ..--- ..--- .---- ----- ..--- ----- .---- ....- / .---- ---.. ----- ...-- / ----- ...-- ..--- ....- / ----- ...-- .---- --... .---- ....- / ----- ..--- .---- ---.. ..--- ...-- .---- -.... ----- ....- ..--- .---- .---- ----- ----- .---- .---- ---.. ----- ...-- ----- ---..

Time is running out.

[WWW]
shroober-1

Spacefaring Sporeling

To future self: Open the rift. No matter what they say or do, OPEN THE RIFT.

Oh, and don't forget to make the human insect hybrids. Gotta get an army ready.

Sans

You are a quiet, intelligent, and funny person. In most situations you don't bother being serious to anyone, as you enjoy making the ones you love smile with pranks and puns. However deep inside you are an intellectual with many secrets that you'd hate to burden others with. When it comes down to it you can be extremely serious when you're hurt, and will stop at nothing to get your revenge. Seemingly on the outside you also appear as fairly lazy which you are, but you're very strong when you need to be anyway.

Catdragon101

Civilized Sporeon

To future self: Prepare the cats.. They're onto us.

Uhm

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/07/2016 01:39:49

NathanielRD

Civilized Sporeon

Note to future self: Why are you still here? You should have left ages ago!

I'm Nathaniel, I'm fourteen and I live in Wisconsin. My activities here are mostly on the Open Thread but I do try to branch out.

Sean10M

GalacticGod

Note to future self: Don't get eaten.

[WWW]
MagicAce

MouthBreather

On a (different) internet forum, which is significantly less insane.

Dear Future Self:

As I type in this speech bubble, I realize how much I've changed since I've joined this place. At first I was this annoying little microbe. Now I have grown a mouth and began to become part of this community. It may have it's ups and downs, but I know we will always be the Spore Community.

I'm done now.

The Sporum is dead -cue studio audience gasps-
Sean10M

GalacticGod

MagicAce wrote:Dear Future Self:

As I type in this speech bubble, I realize how much I've changed since I've joined this place. At first I was this annoying little microbe. Now I have grown a mouth and began to become part of this community. It may have it's ups and downs, but I know we will always be the Spore Community.

I'm done now.

I am a god. Bow before me!

[WWW]
Catdragon101

Civilized Sporeon

Sean10M wrote:
MagicAce wrote:Dear Future Self:

I'm done now.

I am a god. Bow before me!

when did you become a god

DarkLord979

Spacefaring Sporeling

Does that mean Sean doesn't believe in himself?

[WWW]

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: