The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Roleplay 2  XML
Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
marcushall9

Multicellular

if i cloud i wish i had my lod empire back i deleted it by mistake am ganna start a new empire

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/09/2008 21:58:01

please visit it i dont want it to be lonly
bleep95

Multicellular

The alpha Sabreey digs around in the snow around its new nest, sniffing for signs of prey.

OOC: Is anyone else in the tundra? or are my creatures to resort to canabalism...

These are the sabreey. They are about 15 times as awesome as you.
Oh, and they have a sporecast
ne0nus

Spacefaring Sporeling

Since I haven't stayed in a long time, do you really give a ****?

OOC:No one is currently in the tundra,but you can make creatures that aren't part of the story to hunt.We move as a pack and lone creature switching from whichever we want.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/09/2008 21:59:08

I find what has appeared in the RP forum frightening. Please tell me the other veterans are still here.

ChompRocl

MouthBreather

A sole Beaksil spots an Epic from a high cliff. If follows it, keeping a close eye.

Anyone else in the mountains?

[WWW]
bleep95

Multicellular

ChompRocl wrote:A sole Beaksil spots an Epic from a high cliff. If follows it, keeping a close eye.

Anyone else in the mountains?

OOC: Im in the tundra towords the base of the mountains...

The alpha sabreey sniffs the sent of prey, calling for its pack as it starts the trek to the nearby mountains.

ne0nus

Spacefaring Sporeling

OOC:I am,but I'm currently engaged in a conversation worldbreaker's species.Though yuo can stumble upon another nest of my race.After all we still control every one of our species.

I find what has appeared in the RP forum frightening. Please tell me the other veterans are still here.

Neruu

Civilized Sporeon

How can one truly know where one is with no proof beyond explination

The young adult Sail Back Kartariean gets closer to the edge of the desert.. then after several hours it reaches the edge of the desert it looks around blinking then sees a object bigger then itself and growls dropping the bone it was carrying and begins to viciously destroy a harmless dead tree before walking through the low grass at the border between desert and forest leaving its rotten meat covered bone in the grass and heading straight for the water of a lake it detects with its nose.

(( Sail Back Kartariean are not known for large brains... as noted how they act 97% on instinct ))

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 10/09/2008 22:02:48

Worldbreaker276

Civilized Sporeon

The restaurant at the end of the universe.

The Auropin begins trying to convey the message to the creature: "We mean you no harm, but do you? If you are cofused, let me explain: We can speak to other creatures with our minds." to prevent it from panicking.

bleep95

Multicellular

OOC: I'm not going to be controlling my entire species. i would rather just control the alpha male and his pack..

The alpha sabreey begins to sprint, the pack following him as the scent of prey strengthens.

ChompRocl

MouthBreather

A few things I didn't mention. Beaksil are extremely intelligent, around human level. They have poor senses, except for extremely acute sight. They are herbivores.

The Beaksil spots something quickly moving in the distance. It continues to follow the Epic.

[WWW]
ne0nus

Spacefaring Sporeling

While the Alpha Hivorotin is still trying to make sense of what's going on one of the female Hivorotin yelps at him meaning."We're going to find a new nest."They move off the plateau further down to a point where they're not far from the forest.Three Hivorotin leave to go hunting,and then only one male and 2 females are left to build the nest.

Meanwhile the Alpha Hivorotin still doesn't quite understand,but let's a thought creep in meaning peace.

OOC:Chomp,you're creature can't start out at human intelligence yet.It can be very intelligent,but not human intelligence yet.Worldbreaker's aren't quite as intelligent as humans,least I don't think.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 10/09/2008 22:09:56

Neruu

Civilized Sporeon

How can one truly know where one is with no proof beyond explination

The young adult Sail Back Kartariean finally makes it to the pond and roars as it charges over to it then stops abruptly to begin drinking the water while its large tail sways back and forth leaving holes in the trees as it hits them. He ignores everything around him while he drinks... ignoring the cut and broken trees and branches and large footprints it leaves behind since its instincts guide to only worry that it hasn't had water for almost a week.

PrinceofIce

Civilized Sporeon

OOC:Alright I give in I can't help it. I only ever quit cause it was hard to follow from the amount of replys each night.

Here is my first original Kaddon(sorry my taboo will now be joining us) and his current stage of evolution(Note Im going to change his original conseqence path for its original path).

The curious Kaddon scours the Tundra for food. Finding a small nut plant nibbles a bite as he looks for predators expecting some horrible to happen. Nothing happens and he continues his exploring.

Call me Prince. Or Ice. Or Poi. Or whatever.

Play Heroes of Newerth? Tell me.
[WWW]
bleep95

Multicellular

As the pack of sabreey leap and run through the tundra and towords the scent, The alpha male lands on an ice slick, almost sliding and losing his grip. his pack members are not so fortunate. one of them slips and falls into the snow at the end of the ice slick. The rest of the pack continues to run, leaving them behind.

ChompRocl

MouthBreather

The pack is now uncomfortably close. The Beaksil pushes a large rock down the side of the mountain. This cascades into a full blown rock slide, landing in front of the Epic. It's path is blocked.

[WWW]

Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Go to: