The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index
[Login] Login
FULL LIST of Spore CHEATS, CODES, HINTS/TIPS, MODS, and EASTER EGGS, and what they do  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Author Message
eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/13/2009 20:39:42
Messages: 1915
Location:
pee pee wee wees in my butt

Offline

Rob55Rod wrote:
eme12 wrote:
Rob55Rod wrote:
DarkMagickan wrote:So can we get this stickied and locked, please?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IT'S TOO OUTDATED
DDD:

then make an updated one

Honestly I don't feel that any effort towards a comprehensive list of mods is a good idea, as it is nearly impossible for such a list to actually list ALL mods, not to mention that even if it was truly complete at a given moment, it would be very hard to keep it that way as more mods are released. It gets harder when you take into account mods which do not support English Locales, since those generally don't have an official English title...

wow stop being lazy xd

>be me
>king of Sporechan
Rob55Rod

Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 04/18/2014 18:55:26
Messages: 6359
Location:
.__________.

Offline

eme12 wrote:
Rob55Rod wrote:
eme12 wrote:
Rob55Rod wrote:
DarkMagickan wrote:So can we get this stickied and locked, please?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IT'S TOO OUTDATED
DDD:

then make an updated one

Honestly I don't feel that any effort towards a comprehensive list of mods is a good idea, as it is nearly impossible for such a list to actually list ALL mods, not to mention that even if it was truly complete at a given moment, it would be very hard to keep it that way as more mods are released. It gets harder when you take into account mods which do not support English Locales, since those generally don't have an official English title...

wow stop being lazy xd

I wasn't referring specifically to myself. Doesn't matter who would be making the list, I don't think it should exist at all.

eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/13/2009 20:39:42
Messages: 1915
Location:
pee pee wee wees in my butt

Offline

Rob55Rod wrote:
eme12 wrote:
Rob55Rod wrote:
eme12 wrote:
Rob55Rod wrote:
DarkMagickan wrote:So can we get this stickied and locked, please?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
IT'S TOO OUTDATED
DDD:

then make an updated one

Honestly I don't feel that any effort towards a comprehensive list of mods is a good idea, as it is nearly impossible for such a list to actually list ALL mods, not to mention that even if it was truly complete at a given moment, it would be very hard to keep it that way as more mods are released. It gets harder when you take into account mods which do not support English Locales, since those generally don't have an official English title...

wow stop being lazy xd

I wasn't referring specifically to myself. Doesn't matter who would be making the list, I don't think it should exist at all.

excuses excuses

>be me
>king of Sporechan
Rob55Rod

Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 04/18/2014 18:55:26
Messages: 6359
Location:
.__________.

Offline

The cheats section is pretty decent, though.

eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/13/2009 20:39:42
Messages: 1915
Location:
pee pee wee wees in my butt

Offline

Rob55Rod wrote:The cheats section is pretty decent, though.

EXCUSES EXCUSES

>be me
>king of Sporechan
Young420fresh

MouthBreather

Joined: 12/28/2014 01:37:10
Messages: 707
Location:
A cop pulled me over and told me "Papers", so I said "Scissors, I win!" and drove off.

Offline

I think it should exist, we use to have one
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=15511.0

Would be awesome if people came to the sporums and was able to find a large list of mods and what they do. It would also make modding more popular. The more mods the better, mods keep players, check out Bethesda games.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/11/2016 16:39:16

[WWW]
eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/13/2009 20:39:42
Messages: 1915
Location:
pee pee wee wees in my butt

Offline

Young420fresh wrote:I think it should exist, we use to have one
http://www.gamingsteve.com/blab/index.php?topic=15511.0

Would be awesome if people came to the sporums and was able to find a large list of mods and what they do. It would also make modding more popular. The more mods the better, mods keep players, check out Bethesda games.

as the only person here who isnt lazy apparently

I WILL MAKE IT

and ill request a sticky once it is done

>be me
>king of Sporechan
Rob55Rod

Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 04/18/2014 18:55:26
Messages: 6359
Location:
.__________.

Offline

Well I wish you the best of luck.

In a perfect world there WOULD be such a list. I say I don't like the idea simply because this isn't a perfect world, and it could be very difficult to keep the list up to date. Heck, there's an entire Russian Spore modding subcommunity, and Himeric Engine is (AFAIK) the only one which has an official English title. So good luck dealing with that. (That's not sarcasm, I actually mean to wish you good luck ._. )

eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/13/2009 20:39:42
Messages: 1915
Location:
pee pee wee wees in my butt

Offline

Rob55Rod wrote:Well I wish you the best of luck.

In a perfect world there WOULD be such a list. I say I don't like the idea simply because this isn't a perfect world, and it could be very difficult to keep the list up to date. Heck, there's an entire Russian Spore modding subcommunity, and Himeric Engine is (AFAIK) the only one which has an official English title. So good luck dealing with that. (That's not sarcasm, I actually mean to wish you good luck ._. )

excuses

also it wont be every mod it will just be the popular ones

edit:
boom did it screw all of you

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 11/11/2016 17:59:34

>be me
>king of Sporechan
Rob55Rod

Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 04/18/2014 18:55:26
Messages: 6359
Location:
.__________.

Offline

eme12 wrote:also it wont be every mod it will just be the popular ones

But that isn't even a complete list anymore .-.

eme12 wrote:boom did it screw all of you

No, you really didn't...you took a huge shortcut by omitting less well-known mods...

eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/13/2009 20:39:42
Messages: 1915
Location:
pee pee wee wees in my butt

Offline

Rob55Rod wrote:
eme12 wrote:also it wont be every mod it will just be the popular ones

But that isn't even a complete list anymore .-.

eme12 wrote:boom did it screw all of you

No, you really didn't...you took a huge shortcut by omitting less well-known mods...

im going to put a bunch of mods in it eventually

hence why i reserved so many posts

also i just added a bunch more

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/11/2016 21:07:39

>be me
>king of Sporechan

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: