The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Sporenaissance: * THE creators' lounge in 2017 ! *  XML
Forum Index » Spore Community Showcase
viking58

Microbe

Wait, is anyone allowed to make an avatar? and what should we make the tags like if i make one?
viking58

Microbe

i am not sure why i am called viking58. my account is jackblazes.
G1s26

Multicellular

I've made an entry:

A famed conquistador well known for claiming to be the first man on the moon. He says that at some point in the late 1400s, he decided to become a conquistador, wonderring where the next new world was. He looked at the moon and his mind was made up. He claims that he sailed his ship straight at the horizon, fell off the edge of the earth, and ended up falling onto the moon, as it rested during the day. He also says he had a nice chat with the moon, and peculiar little green beings. No-one believed him, which lead to him being quickly and determinedly thrown out of the guild of Conquistadors, explaining his shrunken and torn clothing. He is also thought to be an ancestor of Neil Armstrong, and Buzz Aldrin, causing much confusion amongst genealogists.

Parkaboy

Multicellular

viking58 wrote:i am not sure why i am called viking58. my account is jackblazes.

It is either one of the alternate accounts associated with your Spore account, or it is your EA account, which may have a different username from your Spore account. try adding ":username" after the email adress while loggin in.

And lets stay on topic!

Salooverall

Multicellular

This contest really sounds awesome! Cant wait to do my avatar, but it will probably take a while xD
Also thanks to Ansje for inviting me to this! And also thanks for posting that link to a thread where you acctually can read how to add images to your posts, I had seiously no idea before

Happy creating everybody!!

Ansje

Civilized Sporeon

@ Parkaboy: oh my. don't ask me what is most funny, the creation or the storyline LOL Really awesome!

To all: Parkaboy is member of our Renaissance team, his avatar is not a contest entry, but meant to inspire you!

@ Salooverall: for your information our deadline is November 19th, midnight EST

@ G1s26: thanks so much for your entry, very good storyline and a nice job on the outfitting!

@ viking58/jackblazes: sure, anyone can make an avatar, please do add a nice description and tag your entry with:

"avatar2011"

About adding descriptions btw: it depends on your browser if you can or cannot add long descriptions to a creation. Personally I cannot with FireFox or GoogleChrome, but I can with Windows Internet Explorer. When you post on this topic (which we prefer) then a long description is no problem at all.

All entries and contest annoucements will be added to this Sporecast:
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=ssc-500799621031

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 11/05/2011 17:28:03

Female Spore Veteran

darwinken

Multicellular

When I went to bed last night Ansje had just posted the OP. Now I see 3 pages of post. Fantastic start. Welcome to all who have participated. I even see that we have our first entry in the Avatar challenge.

G1s26- great entry. That's exactly the kind of thing we were looking for; Great creation with an interesting story.

All -remember that your entry doesn't have to have a renaissance theme, but those are certainly welcome.

If you like what you see here. Please tell your friends to join in the fun.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/05/2011 17:25:37

Witchly

Microbe

Sweet

And thats wierd Ansje, 'cause I can never edit my description on internet exploer, only firefox.....hmm.
DragonKal

Microbe

Finishing my avatar, Carl d'Aqque.I've got the descritption:
Now done!!

Description: Carl d'Aqque is known for his sense of justice.He is the leader of a criminal band that helps only thoose ho are honest, stealing money from the banks, the most evil entity on the whole galaxy.He usually fights with his posioned sword.Despite being one of the better thieves of the galaxy, he can be really lazy.This fact makes that he will only steal if it's a working day.

He started with this work of restablshing justice on the world when his parents were homeless beacause of a unfinishable mortgage.Then, his fury was enough to steal more than 3.000.000 dollars in a single strike.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/05/2011 18:39:41

Kaleon

MouthBreather

Color me interested. I'll make some arrangements once I'm not up to my armpits in yardwork.

Parkaboy

Multicellular

Ansje wrote:
To all: Parkaboy is member of our Renaissance team, his avatar is not a contest entry, but meant to inspire you!

Indeed! Sorry I haven't been able to contribute much until now. It's a busy time of the year for me, but I'll keep an eye on the contest and drop by from time to time. After mid-December things will get better and I'll be able to participate more.

Oh, and feel free to add the sporetips.blogspot.com blog to the tips database. Our blog hasn't been updated in a long time, but it contains many useful tutorials!

DragonKal

Microbe

Are we allowed to make props for our avatars, I mean like a horse, a home or a teammate...?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/05/2011 18:51:50

bmpalmann

Multicellular

Stil having trouble uploading my avatar, but hey i'll find a way round it.
Probably will have to wait till i get home in reading week at the rate i'm going haha

Sigs by Aapburger
Startravler999

Microbe

Heres my entry to the avatar contest!!!

David Garmen III aka Davidcreator

Bio:A very strange guy, he loves to play video games all day long and eat junk food.David enjoys pulling pranks on people like parkaboy by dressing up in a banana flavored protocarb bar costume and making parka follow him.He also...........Thats about it unless you want to here about his pains and problems...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/05/2011 19:03:18

Drew980

GalacticGod

Though this may sound silly to ask, is this invitation only? I was partly confused for a number of reasons.

@freshwhiteprince

Forum Index » Spore Community Showcase
Go to: