The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Children of Aurnia III  XML
Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
SandraMJ

Spacefaring Sporeling

Gio stared at the police chief, narrowing his red eyes. As if everything bothered him while thiking -which is half true, mind you.

"I shouldn't tell him abour Kernn, should I?" he thought. Then he shook his head in signal of negation, and finally walked away. There was still as many people as before. Too many nosy humans wandering around, and WAY too many worried dragons, in his opinion.

I'm SandraMJ. I draw a comic. You can read it by clicking the banner below. Warning: Swears.

My fan comic about Avatar: http://sandramj.deviantart.com/gallery/#Earth-Kingdom-s-attack
[WWW]
KING_DCT

GalacticGod

Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right A B A B

After looking at the few dragons going back home, he needed to ask them what was going on. He quickly walked over to a couple of dragons and held his breath for a moment before he asked, mainly because he had a feeling he wouldn't like the answer. "Um excuse me... what all is going on? I heard sirens and horns going off in the forest, but i dont know why..... what happend?" Thirk asked the small group of dragons, one of which was crying.

Euphoric_Turtle

MouthBreather

Creed took the coffee once the waitress set it down in front of him; he drank some quickly. He almost slammed the mug down on the table as he finished. He looked towards the uncanny women, "Uh, probably gonna cover it up..." Creed said almost suspiciously. He then remembered that the dragon spoke in draconic not common, the human wouldn't know what he was talking about. Without much haste he changed the subject. "I feel like I should do something about it. But all I can do is just sit in the d@mn chair." Creed said almost cursing to himself in anger. He drank some more coffee he wanted to know more about this, maybe the humans didn't realize but this would affect the dragon community greatly.

What'd you expect the signature to be?
Eochaid1701

GalacticGod

The officer nodded and let Gio out. "Let us know if there's anything we can do for you," he said.

((King, I assume you're talking to the PC's?))

"I know how you feel," the waitress replied. "Felt the same way after my third husband had his car accident. But that was more of 'I don't care anymore,' rather than shell shock."

BB never loses an argument, in the same way that a ten-year-old never loses at CoD because he shuts off the Xbox when things go badly.
cavalier639 wrote: I view Eochaid as a bearded wyvern with a backpack full of grammar books and other odds and ends.
irishpirate262

GalacticGod

Just in your imagination, right near your toe Rank: Master Baiter

Ak flew through the scientist and cops while charging up his body until sparks were seen jumping from claw to claw. "Rules, are so over-rated, feds!" He swished through the scene, hoping that the radiation thing was a lie. Or...if he wasn't already like, super dragon.

Pants Status: Off Shirt Status: Off Sunglasses On
.......................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Eochaid1701

GalacticGod

The nausea in Ak's stomach would lend credence to their claims of radiation, and their weapons would lend credence to their words. Several air rifles started firing, sending strong tranquilizer darts in Ak's direction. He was in major trouble now.

He could see surprised forensics techs around the part of Aurnia's body. The improvised spear had been removed from her skull. Something wasn't right about the hole, though. It was bigger than it should have been for that sort of impact.

BB never loses an argument, in the same way that a ten-year-old never loses at CoD because he shuts off the Xbox when things go badly.
cavalier639 wrote: I view Eochaid as a bearded wyvern with a backpack full of grammar books and other odds and ends.
Jalines

Multicellular

Lost in my strange mind, which is in California Gender: Male

Ev eventually quieted down, mostly from exhaustion rather than working through his sadness. It had been a number of minutes, though he couldn't tell how long it had been exactly. He slowly rose to his feet, trying to suppress the occasional remaining sob. He noticed with alarm that he was surrounded by his poison breath, which he realized he must have been breathing out uncontrollably as he cried. He did his best to breathe deeply and clear out the poisonous gas.

The crying hadn't helped to release Ev's feeling of despair; his emotional anguish still sat like a knot in his chest, but at least it was contained for now. Oh, man... I completely lost control there, he realized, his logical side returning as the governing force of his thoughts. I can't believe I let that happen so suddenly! I won't let myself give in to my emotions like that again. But the pangs of sadness still striking him from within told him that his new resolution would be much easier said than done.

Ev decided to distract himself by moving. Not sure where to go, he wandered into the clearing, hoping to find anything that might give him an idea of where he should head to.

((Would the air rifles they fired at Ak make enough sound for Ev to hear from pretty close to the radiation shelter?))

My name is pronounced Jay-leens. I go by the same on deviantART and Dragon Cave. My Steam name is Blazer.
prospo

GalacticGod

Talon grinned as he headed towards a sobbing fire dragon on a stairway to an apartment. His wingman, a dragon named Gwyndor, strode alongside him. They planned on making Talon rebound guy, atleast for a short time. He approached the girl at a nonchalant pace, with a sympathetic face, and then sat down next to her, wrapping one of his wings around her.

"Whats the matter, hon?" he said softly

As she gave him the news of aurnia's death, tears were brought to his eyes. He had visisted grandma Aurnia once, she had been a good dragon. He sat there, and cried for a bit with Gwyndor and the stranger.

((sorry, got cut off when I thought I had ample time.))

"A 'No' uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a 'Yes' merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble."
-Mohandas Gandhi

"A sincere diplomat is like dry water or wooden iron."
-Joseph Stalin

“Politics: “Poli” a Latin word meaning “many”; and "tics" meaning “bloodsucking creatures”.”
-Robin Williams
irishpirate262

GalacticGod

Ak ran towards Aurnia with any strength he had, he was trying to maybe get near hear, touch her? Maybe. Of course, his stomach felt like he had radioactive puke. The electric charge on his skin was obvious, it would take special gear to touch him, but he meant no harm. He was just a homeless man, after all.

.......................................................................................................................
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Eochaid1701

GalacticGod

There was a lull in the shots, and the technicians moved out of the way. Not getting zapped was a high priority, after all. Someone shouted something about decon, lightning, and a containment breach. It would take a minute or two for that to have any effect, though. In the meantime, Ak had a fairly straight shot.

irishpirate262

GalacticGod

Ak leaped straight at Aurnia. How awesome would it be for him to be maybe the last dragon to touch Aurnia? Hopefully, she wasn't the source of the radiation. That would certainly be bad. If anyone stood in front, Ak would just strafe to the right, or if they were unarmed, run through their legs (touching their foot, maybe.)

Eochaid1701

GalacticGod

But Aurnia was the source of the radiation - specifically, her mouth. Ak would be very near vomiting from being this close. There was one tech who didn't get out of the way fast enough, and he got a nasty shock. He'd be fine later, but that hurt. A rock went flying at Ak's hind end, with surprisingly good aim for a guy in a hazard suit.

irishpirate262

GalacticGod

Uh oh.

The rock hit Ak in the bottom, flipping him over where Ak's tail touched Aurnia. He did indeed puke, and that puke sparked up with electricity. It was gross, to say the least. Ak's eye's closed, but his scales were still ablaze with little lightning sparks.

Michangs

Multicellular

Thinking (constantly) about dragons in love. Awwww.

"A quarter mile? That's it? Thank God...." Tem let out a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding. Despite everything, he couldn't help but cheer up a little at the news. He'd never measured the distance, but he was sure his parents' cave was at least a half mile from Aurnia's, maybe more. His heart panged again when he thought of her, but he pushed the thought away. For the moment, he tried to think lighter thoughts. They're all right! he told himself again.

He dashed off in the direction he'd been going before, still ignoring the officer's initial request for him to stay at the waiting area. "Uh, bye, sir!" he called back as he ran. Fortunately, though he wasn't sure enough of where the source of the radiation was to know himself, his path didn't happen to be taking him dangerously close to the radiation. He ran through bushes and trees as fast as he could. Though his parents were likely to be well, he still wanted to see them as much as ever.

Clear Ups: -I'm male. -The "ch" is pronounced like an "sh." -Here, it's -7 hours from the default time. -Click these, please. ->
Jalines

Multicellular

Lost in my strange mind, which is in California Gender: Male

Ev heard shouts and crashing sounds coming from another part of the forest vaguely to the left of where he stood - something about a "containment breach" was all he made out. He turned away from the source of noise, eager to be out of the way of whatever was going on, and walked from the clearing into the trees again. He mentally shoved aside his turbulent emotions, putting all his focus onto the physical world in front of him. During the long, long periods of loneliness he had endured, he had found this to be an effective distraction from negative emotions. The tactic helped, but he wasn't sure if he could keep it up for long.

As Ev wandered along aimlessly, his thoughts turned to where he should go. Back to his cave, to sort things out by himself? The thought just filled him with more despair. No, he knew that this was just too big to be something he could deal with himself, even if he dreaded the thought of being around other people for too long in case he lost control of his poison. Which won't take much to happen after... all of this, he thought, remembering his breaking down and crying with embarrassment. Why am I embarrassed? I'm still a young dragon, after all, and no one was around anyway... But he knew what he hated was the fact that he couldn't be in control of himself at all times. As extreme as the notion sounded, he knew it was essential for him to be able to do so he didn't harm anyone with his poison. If he exhaled even one breath's worth of poison, and he couldn't absorb it in time...

Ev shook his head to clear it. He was already slipping into dark thoughts again. As he was about to step past some scraggly bushes, he jumped in surprise as two western dragons, one purple and one red, walked in front of where he was about to step.

"Sorry!" Ev cried, trying to discreetly sniff up the small amount of poison he had released in his surprise.

"Oh! You surprised me there. But no apologies needed, little one," the purple dragon responded before he continued on.

Ev watched the dragon as he walked off, then noticed that several other dragons were going along the same path. He quickly glanced behind him and saw a few more approaching.

They're all going to the same place, he observed. But where? Not having any better ideas on where to go, he followed the procession of dragons, making sure he was between groups so he could relax his focus without poisoning anyone.

((These are some other dragons who have been directed to the waiting area, who Ev will follow to get there.))

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/06/2011 06:31:17

My name is pronounced Jay-leens. I go by the same on deviantART and Dragon Cave. My Steam name is Blazer.

Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Go to: