The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Lightning Stalker Template Challenge - Winners Announced!  XML
Forum Index » Spore Community Showcase
GammaGames

Multicellular

Heres my entry, I hope you like it! and, please a vehicle template or something plesae next time! Or, maybe an anouncement that your'e gonna unban reabecca1208 (i think it is) and Jake (not sure about his name)!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/06/2010 18:41:29

Salvatoris

Multicellular

starring with awe at some of the creations ive made

Unban rebecca!!!

reality is fiction.but fiction i reality
agentcorrina

Civilized Sporeon

Hee hee hee. Message to those who are waiting for me. Check my Sporum profile.

Digi-P wrote:I start to wonder that this kind of template challenge is about DarkSpore, Isn't it .
This is my guess.

1. From the given Bio. of all (or at least, most) template challenge, it's about attacking with something mostly not available in Spore or GA parts.

2. From all of the template, We may not allow to modify most of the part that involve in the "moving animation". (Probably, easy to test and control animation in DarkSpore.)

3. The color reference usually look realistic or have "dark theme" pattern.

4. From what I saw in Mythology challenge, You use some entries to test out GA so this kind of challenge may probably be the same (or may be, you're going to use the winner creation in DarkSpore).

5. Who knows, may be this is the preparation to ensure that when DarkSpore comes out, it will have a lot of creations to fill-in.

May be I'm wrong, I'm just guessing.

I've been thinking the same thing, as have many users.

lamppost56

Microbe

This is ridic...all we ask for is a patch and Bam two innocent players are banned and then woo-hoo (sarcasm) another freakin' template. AND ITS NOT EVEN A GOOD ONE!
agentcorrina

Civilized Sporeon

Hee hee hee. Message to those who are waiting for me. Check my Sporum profile.

lamppost56 wrote:This is ridic...all we ask for is a patch and Bam two innocent players are banned and then woo-hoo (sarcasm) another freakin' template. AND ITS NOT EVEN A GOOD ONE!

Thats Maxis for you.
Besides, this is what I call a nuetral template.
Both good and bad creators can use it and it wont look to bad.
Some templates only look good if it is edited in a certain way, but this one can be anything inside the given rules.

DarkStarDC12

Multicellular

In a black pit with a vampire and Justin Bieber, poor vampire

I'm joining! I better read the Bio.

cpelite

Civilized Sporeon

Contemplating what to do with a drunken whaler early in the morning... Feed him to the hungry rats?

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500618138237
There's a little link

& that's what it looks like. Thanks for reading.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/06/2010 18:53:02

There was aMortimer trend developing, but I haven't heard much since. | Respect, stick together, endeavour. We have a capacity for individuality, which is to be respected. However, when there are serious issues, when we all have a common thread, this is what makes us a civilization & not a game of monopoly.
[WWW]
Descardion

MouthBreather

Tearing the flesh and bone of the unworthy. You're next, but not before you watch your family die.8)

Anyone that falls for this is a tool.

"Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam! Spam!"
cpelite

Civilized Sporeon

Contemplating what to do with a drunken whaler early in the morning... Feed him to the hungry rats?

Descardion wrote:Anyone that falls for this is a tool.
The link was for the creatures page on the site. OK?

There was aMortimer trend developing, but I haven't heard much since. | Respect, stick together, endeavour. We have a capacity for individuality, which is to be respected. However, when there are serious issues, when we all have a common thread, this is what makes us a civilization & not a game of monopoly.
[WWW]
GrandPeep

Civilized Sporeon

Hey Maxis,

Here's an idea, just to spice things up, How about holding Template contest, where the community makes The Template to be used in the upcoming Template challenges? Then you you pick the top 10 templates or a new on each week or something.

pluck47

GalacticGod

In Constantinople hunting my prey with my brothers....Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

MC did you see mine. i dont know how you see all of them but yea.

DarkStarDC12

Multicellular

In a black pit with a vampire and Justin Bieber, poor vampire

Surgen e wrote: who's with me on the patch idea

I am! The to time lines on top of each other is annoying!

Ricos60

Microbe

seriously guys? do you have nothing better to do? make mindless contests and ban innocent people???? want to use your ban hammer on someone? use it on Techno6O5!!!!!
Chaoskampfkeks

MouthBreather

if MAXIS would finally say something about Dark Spore, for example they need these Templates, then everthing would be good!. ut MAXIS just don't want that we know just anything!
These Template Challenges really annoy me.

MaxisCactus, just tell us, why you need all these contests!

Darksporeparts for CoreSpore!! ^^ ~~click me~~

[WWW]
Ricos60

Microbe

* i agree. TELL US!!!

Forum Index » Spore Community Showcase
Go to: