The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

>)(Astral Mall)(< 10 Great threads in one!  XML
Forum Index » Creator Corner
Poll
This weeks featured service
Astral Sigs 47% [ 8 ]
Sig Achievements 0% [ 0 ]
Astral Renderers 12% [ 2 ]
Animated Sig Outlet 12% [ 2 ]
Sqweedo's Bar and Grill 18% [ 3 ]
Dino's Nursery 0% [ 0 ]
the A.C.I.D.S. 6% [ 1 ]
Community Booth 6% [ 1 ]
Scott08's Creature Shop 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 17
orthidostiss

MouthBreather

TheDinoMakr wrote:
orthidostiss wrote:

P.S. are the badges animating OK they seem to screw up for me sometimes.

They play for a while, but they quit when the page finishes loading.
Thanks, I'll try and fix that.

TheDinoMakr

Civilized Sporeon

The Astral Creation Incredible Description Shop!
(Or "the A.C.I.D.S.")

Welcome to A.C.I.D.S., located in the Astral mall! Tired of having to come up with a description of your creature? Like it's looks, but need deeper insight? Is your description, dare I say, lackluster? If so, then you've come to the right place! We will come up with a description of your creation for you, free of cost! That's right! FREEE OF COOOOOSST! Simply fill out the form below, then, we'll go ALL OUT!!!

Form:

Creation image:
Creation name:
Theme of creation: (optional)
Theme of description: (Past description, legend, etc.)(optional)
Current description: (optional)

1: Stroutian warrior (strangefire)

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:

This message was edited 8 times. Last update was at 06/25/2010 05:58:39

[WWW]
orthidostiss

MouthBreather

TheDinoMakr wrote:The Astral Creation Incredible Description Shop!
(Or "the A.C.I.D.S.")

Welcome to A.C.I.D.S., located in the Astral mall! Tired of having to come up with a description of your creature? Like it's looks, but need deeper insight? Is your description, dare I say, lackluster? If so, then you've come to the right place! We will come up with a description of your creation for you, free of cost! That's right! FREEE OF COOOOOSST! Simply fill out the form below, then, we'll go ALL OUT!!!

Form:

Creation image:
Theme of creation:
Theme of description: (Past description, legend, etc.)
Current description (optional)

1:

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
Shop will be added to index soon.

TheDinoMakr

Civilized Sporeon

bump!

[WWW]
strangefire

Microbe

Trapped in a cage hung over a pit of lava.

I would like to request from the description shop.

Creation image:
Theme of creation:Warrior
Theme of description: New life?
Current description: As a child this warrior was abandoned by it's tribe in the middle of the dessert. Discovered by another tribe he became the hero of them in the great war against his old tribe.

orthidostiss

MouthBreather

Updated OP.

TheDinoMakr

Civilized Sporeon

Abandoned as a pup, this warrior had no place to go, save for the desert, which he wandered endlessly for many years, not knowing who he was or what to do with his life.

In his late teens, he was adopted by a strange, foreign tribe. The odd peoples referred to themselves as “The Stroutian.” Via the teachings of the tribe’s greatest master, this simple creature became one of his continent’s most feared and respected soldiers. After hearing of his mother tribe oppressing the entire world with their newly-discovered technology, the “Zerr o’ Hark,” (or what we refer to as the bow and arrow). He and his tribe rose up against the oppressors, winning back all of their world’s freedom. Now, he scours the solar system, putting down any oppressors that dare rise.

[WWW]
scott08

Spacefaring Sporeling

Drag and drop picture of egg/creature:
Name of egg/creature: Easpina
Theme (optional):
Forward (F) or backward (B) hatching: B
Any more specifications:

sig by me
strangefire

Microbe

Trapped in a cage hung over a pit of lava.

TheDinoMakr wrote:

Abandoned as a pup, this warrior had no place to go, save for the desert, which he wandered endlessly for many years, not knowing who he was or what to do with his life.

In his late teens, he was adopted by a strange, foreign tribe. The odd peoples referred to themselves as “The Stroutian.” Via the teachings of the tribe’s greatest master, this simple creature became one of his continent’s most feared and respected soldiers. After hearing of his mother tribe oppressing the entire world with their newly-discovered technology, the “Zerr o’ Hark,” (or what we refer to as the bow and arrow). He and his tribe rose up against the oppressors, winning back all of their world’s freedom. Now, he scours the solar system, putting down any oppressors that dare rise.
Wow thanks I'll use this for the description and give you credit wright away.

orthidostiss

MouthBreather

i'll be gone for a week as of tomorrow, could someone watch over the mall while I'm gone?

orthidostiss

MouthBreather

Oldmage you can open the service.

oldmage112

Multicellular

AM Community Booth

Wondering who makes the best sigs? Need a reason to create? Have that guy who’s stealing all of the room in the nursery? The community booth is the place for that, and more!
__________________________________________________________________________________

Contests

Rules:
1) No bot parts.
2) All creations must have the required tags
3) If the contest is not template or team, you must be the parent author!
4) Post any entries here. If you need help just ask.
5) Judges are allowed to show off an entry for the contest, but it won't count in judging.

Judging: I will try to mix up the types of judging so it won't be all the same.

Types of Judging:
MC) I, or a team of people, will pick some of the best, then ask Orthidostiss to put up a poll to pick the winner.
Open) I will ask Orthidotiss to put up a poll with all of the entrys. (if possible)
Closed) The winners will be judged by the judges without outside opinion.

Judges: Most of the time it will be me and a team of volunteers who will judge, but if I can't do it I'll try something else

Current Judges: Anyone can apply to judgehood, but past winners will have priory.

Current Contest

Before we had Ortho in power, Azz was the owner of Astral Sigs. Ortho suggested Astral Mall and a couple of weeks later AM was in planning. Right before opening Azz left (for how long nobody knows) and it wasn't untill I hinted to Ortho to look at his/her location that we noticed that Azz left us with a message. "Guys I left, refound Astral". Ortho acted shortly after, closing AS in the directory and combining AS and AM to a new AM that opened right after. It is because of Azz that we are here.

The Challenge:

Create a creation in honour of Azz. It may be a creature, building, vehicle, adventure, or something else entirely.

If it is a spore creation tag it with OMC AzzHonour.

It will be judged in Open Style

The Prize

1st Place= A 1st place statue and a winners seat with all it's privileges.
2nd Place= A 2nd place statue.
3rd Place= A 3rd place statue.
All who took place: A comment or two, a place in the description of this contest's statue of honourable mentions, and if I like you, a chance to be buddied.

*If you have any comment on the prizes, please voice your opinion.

Featured... Stuff

Anything awsome created in the mall, from sigs to creatures, has a chance to get featured in this zone.

Current feature: The A.C.I.D.S. animated sig by Ortho!

If you think that somebody deserves to be put on Ortho's banned list, or if you think that you or somebody you know on the list doesn't belong on the list, send me a PM neatly telling me the reasons why the person should/shouldn't be banned from astral. If the reasons are equal or *better* than the terms of the banning, a PM will be sent to Ortho with the original PM where s/he will make the final decision. Any rage or messy PMs will not be cosidered as an appeal.

I hope I will never have to use this, but this service will remain open just in case.

*I am open to any ideas about anything that I could add or get rid of.

This message was edited 4 times. Last update was at 07/06/2010 12:42:15

Come check us out at Astral Mall where you can get the latest sigs, renders and more!
orthidostiss

MouthBreather

oldmage112 wrote:AM Community Booth

Wondering who makes the best sigs? Need a reason to create? Have that guy who’s stealing all of the room in the nursery? The community booth is the place for that, and more!
___________________________________________________________________________________

Contests

Rules:
1) No bot parts.
2) All creations must have the required tags
3) If the contest is not template or team, you must be the parent author!
4) Post any entries here. If you need help just ask.

Judging: I will try to mix up the types of judging so it won't be all the same.

Types of Judging:
MC) I, or a team of people, will pick some of the best, then ask Orthidostiss to put up a poll to pick the winner
Open) I will ask Orthidotiss to put up a poll with all of the entrys. (if possible)
Closed) The winners will be judged by the judges without outside opinion.

Judges: Most of the time it will be me and a team of volunteers who will judge, but if I can't do it I'll try something else

Current Judges: Anyone can apply to judgehood, but past winners will have priory.

Current Contest

Before we had Ortho in power, Azz was the owner of Astral Sigs. Ortho suggested Astral Mall and a couple of weeks later AM was in planning. Right before opening Azz left (for how long nobody knows) and it wasn't untill I hinted to Ortho to look at his/her location that we noticed that Azz left us with a message. "Guys I left, refound Astral". Ortho acted shortly after, closing AS in the directory and combining AS and AM to a new AM that opened right after. It is because of Azz that we are here.

The Challenge:

Create a creation in honour of Azz. It may be a creature, building, vehicle, adventure, or something else entirely.

If it is a spore creation tag it with OMC AzzHonour.

It will be judged in Open Style

The Prize

1st Place= A 1st place statue and a winners seat with all it's privileges.
2nd Place= A 2nd place statue.
3rd Place= A 3rd place statue.
All who took place: A comment or two, a place in the description of this contest's statue of honourable mentions, and if I like you, a chance to be buddied

*If you have any comment on the prizes, please voice your opinion.
________________________________________________________________________________

***The rest will be put in as time goes by.***

*I am open to any ideas about anything that I could add or get rid of.
Time to link this to the OP.

And I'll add any voting to the polls.

Could someone keep an AM history?

And would someone please watch Astral Mall while I'm gone next week?

TheDinoMakr

Civilized Sporeon

orthidostiss, I would like to request an animated sig stating, "Come visit the Astral Mall, home of A.C.I.D.S." I would like it to be roughly the size of the two animated sigs (Shop Owner & Shop worker) combined. Thank you. I'd be willing to pay any amount.

[WWW]
orthidostiss

MouthBreather

TheDinoMakr wrote:orthidostiss, I would like to request an animated sig stating, "Come visit the Astral Mall, home of A.C.I.D.S." I would like it to be roughly the size of the two animated sigs (Shop Owner & Shop worker) combined. Thank you. I'd be willing to pay any amount.
Alright, since you posted now your fifth payment absolutely free!

Forum Index » Creator Corner
Go to: