The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
-=Lords of the Past=-  XML
Forum Index » Creator Corner
Arkanay

Civilized Sporeon

Pretty cool dinossaurs, Dino. They really look cool

What happened with the arms of the last one?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/18/2010 01:28:20

DinoLord

MouthBreather

Carnotaurus had arms smaller than even Tyrannosaurus. That Carnotaurus is great, except that the thighs should be angled forwards more.

Edit: Wait a minute. All my posts in the original LOTP are gone!? NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

On the bright side, I found something really cool.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/18/2010 01:40:01

Dracilust

Civilized Sporeon

DinoLord wrote:Carnotaurus had arms smaller than even Tyrannosaurus. That Carnotaurus is great, except that the thighs should be angled forwards more.

Edit: Wait a minute. All my posts in the original LOTP are gone!? NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Oooh!I remember doing something like this once.(Only it was Link from LoZ and it fell apart in an hour ^^; )

Therizinosaur

Multicellular

I do stuff like that sometimes, except I change the colors to make them to my preferences.

-Allosaurus-340 points

______

Dino589

Civilized Sporeon

Arkanay wrote:Pretty cool dinossaurs, Dino. They really look cool

What happened with the arms of the last one?

Carnotaurus and some of its closest relatives had immensely short arms which would likely have been held more to the side than hanging down like most theropods. Carnotaurus didn't even really have an elbow.

DinoLord wrote:Carnotaurus had arms smaller than even Tyrannosaurus. That Carnotaurus is great, except that the thighs should be angled forwards more.

Yeah, all your posts are gone. But oh well.

Papercraft dinos, eh? Pretty neat! I've always wanted to do Papercraft, though I've never gotten around to it.

@ Dino90210: Those are pretty great. You are becoming quite a fantastic dino creator!

Goober09

Civilized Sporeon

Okay, this thread has been backed up to the IF and I put this into the Affiliates on the IF.

[WWW]
Dino589

Civilized Sporeon

Goober09 wrote:Okay, this thread has been backed up to the IF and I put this into the Affiliates on the IF.

Alright, cool.

Guys, I made some edits to the OP, including an announcement about our new affiliations. As you can tell, the News section of the OP will update much more frequently than it used to. There is also something else to take note of in the OP, though I am not saying any more than that right now.

DinoLord

MouthBreather

I just looked on the new site, and my Parasaurolophus is on the banner! Maybe we don't need a new one after all... Just kidding!

Dino589

Civilized Sporeon

DinoLord wrote:I just looked on the new site, and my Parasaurolophus is on the banner! Maybe we don't need a new one after all... Just kidding!

Wait, thats your Parasaurolophus? Lol I had actually asked Schnautzr who's it was a while ago, though he didn't know, he just said he found it on his comp. Thats why the whole poll for the new animal to go in the banner was made in the first place.

DinoLord

MouthBreather

First dinosaur toy stuff of the new thread: I just bought a lot of random dinosaurs on eBay for $40. This lot happened to have a Battat Triceratops and Stegosaurus, along with two original Carnegie Collection Allosauruses.

Dino589

Civilized Sporeon

DinoLord wrote:First dinosaur toy stuff of the new thread: I just bought a lot of random dinosaurs on eBay for $40. This lot happened to have a Battat Triceratops and Stegosaurus, along with two original Carnegie Collection Allosauruses.

Not bad. Pretty good haul depending on what you're into.

I just discovered Raptor Safari is back online! I also discovered my computer has varied opinions when it comes to 3D games. Some games don't run at all, some lag a little, and some play like a dream. Raptor Safari is one of the ones that is still sorta playable though it lags a little. Its a little different than what I remember though. My boost reloads wickedly fast, I seem to get alot more distance out of jumps, and the steering is waaaay touchier than it used to be.

DinoLord

MouthBreather

I was really going for the Battat Trike and Stego. The least I've seen them go before is $50, and the last one I saw was $86. The Stego in this particular lot was in good condition, without any bent plates, so it was another plus for me.

Raptor Safari was always online for me on Facebook. There have been some changes, such as in the point values, and driving sensibility. It seems like its harder to steer now than it used to be.

Dino589

Civilized Sporeon

DinoLord wrote:I was really going for the Battat Trike and Stego. The least I've seen them go before is $50, and the last one I saw was $86. The Stego in this particular lot was in good condition, without any bent plates, so it was another plus for me.

Raptor Safari was always online for me on Facebook. There have been some changes, such as in the point values, and driving sensibility. It seems like its harder to steer now than it used to be.

I don't have a Facebook, so I wouldn't be able to compare. Maybe they took the settings from that and put them into the version on their website? That might explain the tricky steering.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 05/20/2010 00:49:25

DinoLord

MouthBreather

Oh, you meant on the Blurst site! It is back on! What a surprise!

Dracilust

Civilized Sporeon

Even if they decided not to continue making the game,I'm glad they put it back online.Taco time!

Forum Index » Creator Corner
Go to: