The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Planet Earth Template for GA  XML
Forum Index » Spore Galactic Adventures
BJacob

Microbe

Thanks MC, and thanks guys for the tutorials!

You hate the grox, so do I. Join my brotherhood and we can defeat the grox once and for all.
Join the Halfsun brotherhood at: http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/42925.page
Follow the instructions. Updates on the instructions will arrive soon.

The Great Grox vs Knox War is comming........
[Yahoo!] [MSN]
Jbotski

Civilized Sporeon

Pandora, looking for the Vault. No, not THAT Pandora!

I could make an RTS adventure with this... realistically tiny units!

oh and the game
prospo

GalacticGod

Maxis cactus, please ban RPtroll, he is making spam threads in most sections. Worst damage has been done in the feedback section. Please lock his threads atleast.

"A 'No' uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a 'Yes' merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble."
-Mohandas Gandhi

"A sincere diplomat is like dry water or wooden iron."
-Joseph Stalin

“Politics: “Poli” a Latin word meaning “many”; and "tics" meaning “bloodsucking creatures”.”
-Robin Williams
edwin711

Microbe

i made a 2012 adventure with that meteor impact i made the meteor so big is practecly blew up all of the USA an me with it

working on a adventure will take time
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
mynameisfish14

Multicellular

Wow! Now we have both the moon and Earth!

So... When is Mars coming?

MentallyInsane

Multicellular

Wait, how did Kate do that? Explanations? I want to make a spore moon!

I am currently learning C++. PM me if you have anything to teach me. I'm on twitter! Find me here. YESH!!! NOo!
27howitzer

Multicellular

Ohio, yes Ohio, laugh it up people, I know it sucks

MentallyInsane wrote:Wait, how did Kate do that? Explanations? I want to make a spore moon!
already been done, by Maxis too

AuraNovus

Civilized Sporeon

That funny webbing between the spaces of the Multiverse.

mynameisfish14 wrote:....So... When is Mars coming?

Mars is cool, but Venus should really be the next one. It's a much more...exciting planet.

Nerd Level: 42
EXP 1777/2012
+1337 For successfully predicting and surviving the destruction of the Emitcone and the effects of its aftermath
Narcissist Level: 100
oldmage112

Multicellular

Sorry if this is a bit off topic, but can someone write a link to the maxis moon

Come check us out at Astral Mall where you can get the latest sigs, renders and more!
biollantefan54

MouthBreather

I don't know but it smells like some one cut the cheese...

dear cactus could you and the team make it were in the creature creater you can make invisible or floating parts plz reply on this forum or send me a comment on spore plz

STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES B-, OOH CUPCAIK!
[WWW]
Videogamesguy67

Microbe

I am having trouble finding countrys and contenents I have found Austarilla (City and Contenet) Asia and Europe... were is Canada?
oldmage112

Multicellular

Videogamesguy67 wrote:I am having trouble finding countrys and contenents I have found Austarilla (City and Contenet) Asia and Europe... were is Canada?

Dude look above the U.S.

Maybe this map will help

Come check us out at Astral Mall where you can get the latest sigs, renders and more!
mynameisfish14

Multicellular

AuraNovus wrote:
mynameisfish14 wrote:....So... When is Mars coming?

Mars is cool, but Venus should really be the next one. It's a much more...exciting planet.

Terraformed Mars anyone?

http://www.acceleratingfuture.com/michael/blog/images/TerraformedMarsGlobeRealistic.jpg

EDIT: I found an even more exciting picture:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/7f/MarsTransitionV.jpg

Would we ever be able to do such things? Or is it something our generation will only be able to dream of...

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/29/2009 13:25:31

Xwarq

MouthBreather

A place that happens to be far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far, far away from here.

It's a cool planet but functionally useless.

Vektrix wrote:I think a couiple of creators remade the earth (and got i nto a small war over it) a while ago. They were good, but unusable for anything realistic, I hope this is more usable than that. You really ought to have releaed one with GA.

It was me and Draid.

In addition, I made an Americas Template and a Europe Template, and he also made a British Isles template. Those would be more useful than this. because of their larger size.

EDIT: What would be useful, is a planet for each continent, Eurasia, Africa, North America, South America, and Australia with Antarctica. Alexander's conquests/Roman Empire/Hundred Years' War/1492//WWI/WWII anyone?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 11/29/2009 22:13:46

Hermes888

MouthBreather

Xwarq wrote:It's a cool planet but functionally useless.

Vektrix wrote:I think a couiple of creators remade the earth (and got i nto a small war over it) a while ago. They were good, but unusable for anything realistic, I hope this is more usable than that. You really ought to have releaed one with GA.

It was me and Draid.

In addition, I made an Americas Template and a Europe Template, and he also made a British Isles template. Those would be more useful than this. because of their larger size.

EDIT: What would be useful, is a planet for each continent, Eurasia, Africa, North America, South America, and Australia with Antarctica. Alexander's conquests/Roman Empire/Hundred Years' War/1492//WWI/WWII anyone?

Yeah! Cool!
I made a version of Permian Earth not to long ago, I'll post it soon!
EDIT: Here:

The Pangaea Globe Template, based on this map:

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/01/2009 01:13:49

Sig by Dracilust. I am a member of the Lords of the Past, which is the only reason why I am still on the Sporums.

Forum Index » Spore Galactic Adventures
Go to: