The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
SPORE 2005 BETA VERSION!!!!!  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Poll
Do You Want Spore 2005
Yes Yes Yes I want it back!!!! 60% [ 9 ]
No 40% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 15
Zstar20

Civilized Sporeon

jmn10000 wrote:
Gec05 wrote:What are you talking about?

Try Torret Downloads SPORE 2005

FKJGKghfghfghgjh
Illegal Activities – What to avoid
• Do not post copyrighted material
• We do not support posting links to images of creatures based on copyrighted materials
• Do not discuss illegal activities
• Do not share accounts
• Do not return to the forum on a duplicate account if any of your accounts is currently suspended
• Do not ask for or give out serial numbers
jmn10000

Microbe

KingHoopla13 wrote:
jmn10000 wrote:
CrazyShyness wrote:
MiniTricky wrote:^ Caution, do not feed the fat child.

As a spokesman for fat people, I only have this to say: "We're not fat, we're pleasantly obese."

On Topic: Good bloody aarve kark, does the button named search mean anything to people anymore? This comes second to Aquatic Stage threads on the list of most duped threads. Second this is in the wrong section (it belongs in Feedback). Third I do not want the 2005 Spore. Simply because you couldn't do anything with it.

2005 Spore was not a playable game and it was just an interative video. And by interactive, I mean Wright was able to look like he was controlling the game, but in actuallity he wasn't doing anything. The 2005 Demo was just what Maxis invisioned Spore to be, not a finished product.

And I still don't see how blood and the dragging of corpses adds to a game. Mostly because what would be the use of corpse dragging? Sure you could eat it, but couldn't you do that already without moving it? People who just want their to be loads of blood in games are either sparkly vampires or they may have some problems. Jus' sayin'.
I know you probubly wount beleve it but i have found 5 sites that have it for free the account isint free thow
You're right, I don't believe you. If you have the link to the website, then maybe I will.
Sorry Linked To Rong Sight

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 11/17/2009 00:26:38

okknaggs88

Civilized Sporeon

The innermost angles of time, dead but dreaming until the stars align

I'm very tempted to report the Borg smiley spam.
Very, very tempted.

Link to profile in WWW button down there.
[WWW]
jmn10000

Microbe

okknaggs88 wrote:I'm very tempted to report the Borg smiley spam.
Very, very tempted.

Sorry I Did That On Acsedent I Tryed To Put That Smily On And It Messed It Up
KingHoopla13

Multicellular

jmn10000 wrote:
KingHoopla13 wrote:
jmn10000 wrote:
CrazyShyness wrote:
MiniTricky wrote:^ Caution, do not feed the fat child.

As a spokesman for fat people, I only have this to say: "We're not fat, we're pleasantly obese."

On Topic: Good bloody aarve kark, does the button named search mean anything to people anymore? This comes second to Aquatic Stage threads on the list of most duped threads. Second this is in the wrong section (it belongs in Feedback). Third I do not want the 2005 Spore. Simply because you couldn't do anything with it.

2005 Spore was not a playable game and it was just an interative video. And by interactive, I mean Wright was able to look like he was controlling the game, but in actuallity he wasn't doing anything. The 2005 Demo was just what Maxis invisioned Spore to be, not a finished product.

And I still don't see how blood and the dragging of corpses adds to a game. Mostly because what would be the use of corpse dragging? Sure you could eat it, but couldn't you do that already without moving it? People who just want their to be loads of blood in games are either sparkly vampires or they may have some problems. Jus' sayin'.
I know you probubly wount beleve it but i have found 5 sites that have it for free the account isint free thow
You're right, I don't believe you. If you have the link to the website, then maybe I will.
Here You Go SM BLACKBIRD EDIT: LINK REMOVED
Oh really?
"An error has occurred!
Requested page was not found!"

That's what happened when I clicked that link.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 11/17/2009 00:29:47

jmn10000

Microbe

jmn10000 wrote:
okknaggs88 wrote:I'm very tempted to report the Borg smiley spam.
Very, very tempted.

Sorry I Did That On Acsedent I Tryed To Put That Smily On And It Messed It Up

here is the right one SM BLACKBIRD EDIT: LINK REMOVED
If something goes rong with it tell me

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 11/17/2009 00:32:59

KingHoopla13

Multicellular

Well, just remember that torrents are illegal. I sincerely hope you don't use them......

Orange_Kirby555

MouthBreather

Repeatedly saying Macbeth and watching the explosions in the distance.

I'm fine with the currant gameplay. Am I the only one who thinks that around here?
I'll take 2005 spore any day as long as it is a seperate game.

Feed my little Pets! They need to level up!
jmn10000

Microbe

KingHoopla13 wrote:Well, just remember that torrents are illegal. I sincerely hope you don't use them......

I Never Would Have Or Will In Fact I Hate That Site Ide Trust Santa More Than Them And I dowt hed brign me it
sporemasterblackbird

Spore Master

Guys, when someone posts the rules, as Zstar did above and bolds part of them, you should pay attention.

Under no circumstances should you ever be sharing links to sites that host illegal torrents with cracks.
This a violation of the forum guidelines.

• Do not discuss illegal activities

I will be removing all the links in this thread and it will be locked now.

[Email]

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: