The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Stickies: All Quick Guides, GA FAQs and Tutorials here! Thanks for the Sticky!  XML
Forum Index » Spore Galactic Adventures
lordike89

Multicellular

Also as far as Mercenary/Dargon Killer are concerned: do they just have to be killed period? Or do YOU have to be the cause of each individual kill?

Achievement Sporecast|Skip stages mid-game|My Creations
Before you ask ANOTHER question, did you use the search function?
[WWW]
iceman2

GalacticGod

easy way to get statues if you dont know yet i dont know a single advneture maker who dosn;t

first select a game object must be either a gate or crate for large statues
then select a building click EDIT mode then click on the sporepedia button then select view all and select your creature i would show it in a movie but i dont know how to show the HUD (heads up display for those who dont know)

[WWW]
iceman2

GalacticGod

[WWW]
FearTheGrox

Multicellular

Pardon me if I'm in the wrong thread but, how do you give shoes to a captain with wide feet? Or, how do you give shoes to a captain in general?
Chaoskampfkeks

MouthBreather

hey YourBreakfast, very cool guide.
but what about some advenced tutorials like for example the "hide-a-gameplayobject-as-creature-bug" or the "invisble path" trick. If you don't know what i mean, then ask me ;D

Darksporeparts for CoreSpore!! ^^ ~~click me~~

[WWW]
Piriotessa

Microbe

Since this is a FAQ thread sorta hope I'm in the right place ...

My question is this ... is there any way NOT to play an adventure that's been given by a new NPC race? I am ready to uninstall GA for good because I'm fed up with the fact that even on Easy mode I can't beat most of the beginning adventures (Maxis) that are forced on you. Other than the Shaman one which you just have to follow the path and put the stick in the statue the rest I gave up on long, long ago now.

The rare times I do finally get to play some of my friends easy adventures I like it though, but right now I'm not seeing any value in keeping GA round if I can't move on from the harder Maxis ones so I can befriend empires. Even when I fail a mission and go back they still give me the same mission bah!

Please please tell me there is a way to disable or get past these stupid starter adventures? If not then I'm done and will gladly uninstall GA and go back to normal Spore. I just hate losing all the creatures I've made whilst I've had GA installed since they won't port backwards (which is really stupid IMO, there's NO reason a GA made creature shouldn't be able to still be played in core Spore!).

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 03/14/2010 11:49:00

See my creations - I return all rate ups and reviews!

~I brake for cute!~
wesmaster70

Microbe

You can get creatures to fly by making them follow a small spaceship.
PacoPaco

Civilized Sporeon

Thanks for the guide.

However, I do have a follow up question to one of the achievements.

YourBreakfast wrote:
Terraformer:
Create 50 Adventures using planets you terraformed. You must modify the terrain. Each Adventure must be created from scratch and saved. The terrain for each planet must be modified using the terraform stamp tool. Painting or changing the weather does not count, it has to be the terrain that changes. The captain must be in the scene to save.

How is it that one can select a terraformed planet in the Galactic Adventures editor? All I see are the Maxis base planets or planets edited in the editor. Maybe I am misinterpreting the text and it means just using the terrain editing tools in the Galactic Adventure editor.

[WWW] aim icon
_Cepholapoid_

Multicellular

Thanks!!!!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 03/27/2010 15:23:45

avilapork

Microbe

I've seen some people make a blue gate and disguise it as a "creature" instead of a building or vehicle...how is that done?
kd7sov

Microbe

Is there a way to have NPCs support other NPCs in socializing, like in creature stage? I'm trying to put together a "battle of the bands"-style adventure, but only the lead guy is participating. (And winning, because he's got bard parts and my test captain doesn't.)
DVDMaster

Civilized Sporeon

kd7sov wrote:Is there a way to have NPCs support other NPCs in socializing, like in creature stage? I'm trying to put together a "battle of the bands"-style adventure, but only the lead guy is participating. (And winning, because he's got bard parts and my test captain doesn't.)

You can only have crew members support the captain. You can't get NPCs supporting other NPCs.
See: Understanding the Social Mini-Game (a guide)

[WWW]
alanw

Microbe

But you can make it like this: Doubleclick the Creature who should follow an other one. Then click on the movement and choose "Follow". Then you putthe small pointer to the creatue which should be followed
I hope you understood this I don't know how to express it in english... My Spore is german

Have a look at my profile

I make tutorials for "Abstract Art" creations from me, look here for more information (English part at the bottom)
New Stuff:
DVDMaster

Civilized Sporeon

alanw wrote:But you can make it like this: Doubleclick the Creature who should follow an other one. Then click on the movement and choose "Follow". Then you putthe small pointer to the creatue which should be followed
I hope you understood this I don't know how to express it in english... My Spore is german

That will make one NPC move next to the other NPC. It will not make it dance if the other NPC dances.

Group social challenges like the ones you see in creature stage or tribal stage are not possible in GA. It would require "group related AI rules" such as "socialize if other NPCs in my group are sociaized", and these aren't available in GA right now.

[WWW]
alanw

Microbe

DVDMaster wrote:
alanw wrote:But you can make it like this: Doubleclick the Creature who should follow an other one. Then click on the movement and choose "Follow". Then you putthe small pointer to the creatue which should be followed

That will make one NPC move next to the other NPC. It will not make it dance if the other NPC dances.

Group social challenges like the ones you see in creature stage or tribal stage are not possible in GA. It would require "group related AI rules" such as "socialize if other NPCs in my group are sociaized", and these aren't available in GA right now.

it s a pity that this does not work... Maxis (or EA) should have included this into GA

Have a look at my profile

I make tutorials for "Abstract Art" creations from me, look here for more information (English part at the bottom)
New Stuff:

Forum Index » Spore Galactic Adventures
Go to: