The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
How do you use the new cheat "evoadvantage"?  XML
Forum Index » Spore Hints and Strategy
tyrannolodon

GalacticGod

Velocoraptor wrote:
1cmanny1 wrote:Start a new game, Go on the creature stage, and when it asks what Vore you would like to be, push ctrl shift c, and type in evoadvantage, then select what vore the creature you want is, and then select to pick one from the sporepedia.

My spore is messed up, cause i have to run it in a compatibility mode for windows 95, but when i use the evoadvantage cheat it does not work, i can only select the basic creatures and not my own.

Cammy hasn't posted in nearly two and a half years, I don't see why you're asking her this question. You are better off posting this in the Spore Help section now.

celebi417

Microbe

I've tried this many times, on 2 computers, before clicking on an unused planet and at the Herb/carn/omni screen, and it still wont work! PLEASE HELP!
ElectricIndigo

Microbe

What stage are you starting from?
celebi417

Microbe

Creature stage... I've seen several videos on youtube and read every thing that confirms both before selecting a planet and on the -vore selection both work in the videos and several people say it works but it won't work on mine. oh and I've used cheats before and they work it's just this one...

-----
edit
-----
Whoops... sorry for wasting your time... just needed a patch, for the game of course... but thanks for responding anyway!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 08/07/2011 21:32:38

Godsha

Microbe

It doesn't work for me either.
ShrimpCocktail

Spacefaring Sporeling

This poor thread has been necro'd so many times.

Tho-1528

Microbe

If I use it, it sort of bugs my game. When I use it in the main menu and then go into creature stage, I hear the attacking theme all the time, even when not attacking another creature.

[WWW] [Yahoo!] [MSN]
xXDark_CynderXx

Microbe

i was having the same problem.
i fixed it by signing up to spore online and downloading the patch that the cheat comes in, with the cheat you can select a new creature stage game with evry evolved creature youve created/downloaded (if you type it in before selecting carn/omn/herb)
dounttron

Civilized Sporeon

This thread has been inactive for 8 months now and you had to necro it. LET IT DIE.

In Memoriam, Sharples65| See that sig down there? You can click that.|How do I sarcastic?
Matticus88

Multicellular

Alot of necro'ing going on recently.

Usually threads like this, that have been necro'ed several times before.

^Mr T in a Tank^
privacyjunki6477

Microbe

ok so i am really trying to use the eco advantage cheat i dont space it i go to create a new game, then where i pick my vore i type the cheat in using ctrl shift c but nothing it says unkown comand! seriously somebody let me know whats up.
[Email]
13dragon

Microbe

Hi have played spore for almost 4 years and I can confirm that the evoadvantage cheat works.

Step 1: download the patch
Step 2: select an unplayed planet
Step 3: chose creature stage
Step 4: type shift/CRT/c at the same time
Step 5: type evoadvantage in the consol
Step 6: chose your type carn./herb./omnivoar
Step 7: select any fully evolved creature
Step 8: play

I have used this cheat and it works. However does anyone know why when I downloaded the patch it would download and say this patch has aready been installed. And when i try to use evoadvantage and the bug legs it doesn't work or sem to exist.
Ps: I am using a newer windows ispiron 530 computer.
Thank you and your welcome Scorpious and Dracos ruler of spore.
djimpu

Microbe

ok so ive been doing everything everyone is saying to do but it still doesnt work...i go to the creature stage i go to the choose food thing then i type evoadvantage but nothing happens.....why...what am doing wrong?
Needles_10

Civilized Sporeon

The Land of Broadway and the John Fitzgerald Kennedy International Airport

Okay, this thread has been necroed more than 5 times, I swear. Let this thread be dead! Jeez. And also, you have to type it BEFORE you hit the food.

Needles_10 is an American Leopard Tern of GroxJB1000, UnimatrixGrox, JBGrox1000Bit, and ImpendingDoom2.
tsutarjaGirl

Multicellular

Do exactly this.
AT THE MAIN MENU,
Press CTRL,Shift and C at the same time.
A console box should appear at the top of the screen.
now, simply type evoadvantage
start a game at creature stage. There you go. it should work.

to unlock all the stages, AT THE MAIN MENU, in the cheat console, type EXACTLY this
levels -unlock

hope it helps.

my deviantart-http://tsutarjagirl.deviantart.com/

Forum Index » Spore Hints and Strategy
Go to: