The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
DLC Critics Corner: Advice, Tips, Critiques, and Comments!Spore Masters League Contest!  XML
Forum Index » Spore Community Showcase
Poll
Is the idea in the OP really a good idea?!
Yes, I'd participate. 75% [ 9 ]
No. 8% [ 1 ]
Yes, but I wouldn't compete. 8% [ 1 ]
No, but I'd compete anyway if I had a cool team. 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12
CrackedHorn

Microbe

hmm a little more zoomed out than it was on my screen

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 03/10/2009 01:51:19

Cracked Horn - Sporecast: Herbivores
LordofDestiny

Spacefaring Sporeling

Well here is another bike......
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500294673362
Please Comment and Rate if you like it

http://ll-467.ea.com/spore/static/image/500/294/467/500294467387_lrg.png

much better in the editor

END OF AN ERA.
[Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
deadlineclick

Civilized Sporeon

Blimie wrote:OK I'm game here is an entry for ya, really new at this so no laughing

no need for PM's feel free to publicly humiliate me!

Feel free to have a look at some of my creations ---> http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-Blimie%7C500277295985%3Assc-500282815358

BTW that is a wicked creation.

are you kidding? this really well done. i love the color/texture choice, this challenge is going to be hard to judge! i may need help! adding all the entries to the OP. or a reply that i can add to with edits as the submissions come in. great job!

clicky!
[WWW]
deadlineclick

Civilized Sporeon

CrackedHorn wrote:

hmm a little more zoomed out than it was on my screen

awesome!

clicky!
[WWW]
Davisphere

Microbe

I've been around since the demo, but I'm unknown - does that count?

Here is my most recent one, and first "aquatic" creature. I've seen a lot of incredible aquatic creatures and I really think it would be a great idea if maxis released an expansion that allowed aquatic environments and swimming animations.

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500294524288

And here is my first attempt at a beast and rider. Again, how cool would it be if there was an editor that let you set up some of your favourite creations as beasts that tribal/civ/galactic stage characters can ride?

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500293797744

Let me know what you think!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/10/2009 04:44:55

deadlineclick

Civilized Sporeon

austin14-15 wrote:
deadlineclick wrote:
austin14-15 wrote:ok a will flood this thread with my creatures (over a period of time

put lots of them in one post if you'd like. or really, if you post one or two in one post asnd more in others than it will help keep this thread on the first page in turn helping it grow. do as you wish!

you going to try the template challenge? i'd love to see what you come up with. you have a very unorthodox style!

the link only goes to aa bigger pic. need our profile link to comment on it.
lol i am unorthodox whats that mean

i just creat from my brain and yess il try my hand at the template (i have a link its a dodo bird

Unorthodox~ unconventional, different or strange in comparison to the norms.

clicky!
[WWW]
deadlineclick

Civilized Sporeon

Davisphere wrote:I've been around since the demo, but I'm unknown - does that count?

Here is my most recent one, and first "aquatic" creature. I've seen a lot of incredible aquatic creatures and I really think it would be a great idea if maxis released an expansion that allowed aquatic environments and swimming animations.

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500294524288

And here is my first attempt at a beast and rider. Again, how cool would it be if there was an editor that let you set up some of your favourite creations as beasts that tribal/civ/galactic stage characters can ride?

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500293797744

Let me know what you think!

are you going to try your hand at the template?

clicky!
[WWW]
austin14-15

Civilized Sporeon

behind you.....in the shadows watching you in your sleep in your mind

deadlineclick wrote:
austin14-15 wrote:
deadlineclick wrote:
austin14-15 wrote:ok a will flood this thread with my creatures (over a period of time

put lots of them in one post if you'd like. or really, if you post one or two in one post asnd more in others than it will help keep this thread on the first page in turn helping it grow. do as you wish!

you going to try the template challenge? i'd love to see what you come up with. you have a very unorthodox style!

i just creat from my brain and yess il try my hand at the template (i have a link its a dodo bird

you no like the dodo its a prehistorik creature

BEHOLED THE RETURN OF ME I HAVE RETURED TO SPORE
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
shadow132

MouthBreather

I have less than 200 comments

Here are some of my work:

Click on my sig to see these!

Sweet sig by 3D
[WWW]
deadlineclick

Civilized Sporeon

austin14-15 wrote:
deadlineclick wrote:
austin14-15 wrote:
deadlineclick wrote:

you no like the dodo its a prehistorik creature

i've commented on him before. of course i like it.
it's just that your links only go to a pic on an otherwise blank webpage. we need a link to your page to easily give comments in a timely fashion. let me know and 'ill pm you some tips on how to give us a linked pic or just putting a link to your profile into your sig.
a link in your sig would be really nice and def get your profile more traffic but if you want comments on a certain creations you have to give a link to the sporecard where you give comments at.

just pull up that creation as if you were going to comment it yourself then copy the address of the webpage in your browsers toolbar.
then just paste that under that creations pic when you post it.

for a link to your profile in your sig simply go to your spore profile and be sure and switch it to 'public profile view'.
then copy and paste that address into your sig.

your spore profile address: http://www.spore.com/view/profile/austin14-15

DoDo birds address is: ( i could not find it even after looking twice through 21 pedia pages of yours. )

your farm tractors is: http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-austin14-15|500210690894%3Asast-500291864642

get the idea?

easy as pie.

clicky!
[WWW]
deadlineclick

Civilized Sporeon

shadow132 wrote:I have less than 200 comments

hmmmmm. what to do what to do. in the beginning i thought i wanted only beginner to intermediate skill level creators. you're better than me IMO. hmmm....
i already seem to have a nicely balanced 'mixed bag' of creators and just started this thread this evening. i think i'll have to change my initial guidelines.
there are few reasons why i think it's a good idea to have some strong creators here too. as long as you've never been featured and/or your name isn't a 'sporum household name'.

one being that i can't be here all the time and who knows how big this might get so having others of my skill level or slightly better can help me get everyone critiqued/commented/given advice and make sure that not one beginner or intermediate gets overlooked.

another reason is that i'll only pit creators of closely the same skill level against each other anyway.

the third reason is that, this way i can compete too sometimes , with the likes of yourself. so, welcome and thanks for your interest.

are you going try your hand at the template?

btw, i'll figure some other out rules like 'as long as you've never been featured and/or your name isn't a 'sporum household name'' and the like to still try and keep the advanced level creator population to a minimal....

clicky!
[WWW]
Blimie

Multicellular

OK fixed the description for my entry and thought I should post some examples of my work so here ya go feel free to comment.

Ceratures:

Vehicles:

Spacecraft:

Some of these are some of my earlier work... Ya earlier work haven't owned the game 30 days yet...can I really HAVE earlier work? Again comments welcome.

BLIMIE

Goatface

MouthBreather

Heya Deadlineclick I made this for you, I incorporated a storyline that adheres to the storyline of my creatures and gives you credits here I are it prolly looks better in the editor, but it's themed like my stuffs lol evily It's called Chaos Tainted Kalion
it's tainted by hell lol here's page link http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500294739034 okies cyas

deadlineclick

Civilized Sporeon

Blimie wrote:OK fixed the description for my entry and thought I should post some examples of my work so here ya go feel free to comment.

Ceratures:

Vehicles:

Spacecraft:

Some of these are some of my earlier work... Ya earlier work haven't owned the game 30 days yet...can I really HAVE earlier work? Again comments welcome.

'earlier work, from a month ago' reason it sounds funny is that it works fine when talking about spore creations.

commenting soon. going to add your description in first.

Goatface wrote:Heya Deadlineclick I made this for you, I incorporated a storyline that adheres to the storyline of my creatures and gives you credits here I are it prolly looks better in the editor, but it's themed like my stuffs lol evily It's called Chaos Tainted Kalion
it's tainted by hell lol here's page link http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500294739034 okies cyas

goat, are you sticking around? gonna post creations on the regular and such?

i'm putting that in the OP as an entry unless you tell me you were just saying that and being funny.

i'm deciding as whether or not to list members is another reason im asking.

ok. going to put the entries in the op along with blimeys description then its comments....

btw, i've also decided to make a poll when each contest/challenge is over and factor in the thread members opinion in making my decision. (yes i realize people might vote for themselves, it doesn't matter because i'm the one with final say.)

clicky!
[WWW]
shadow132

MouthBreather

deadlineclick wrote:
shadow132 wrote:I have less than 200 comments

hmmmmm. what to do what to do. in the beginning i thought i wanted only beginner to intermediate skill level creators. you're better than me IMO. hmmm....
i already seem to have a nicely balanced 'mixed bag' of creators and just started this thread this evening. i think i'll have to change my initial guidelines.
there are few reasons why i think it's a good idea to have some strong creators here too. as long as you've never been featured and/or your name isn't a 'sporum household name'.

one being that i can't be here all the time and who knows how big this might get so having others of my skill level or slightly better can help me get everyone critiqued/commented/given advice and make sure that not one beginner or intermediate gets overlooked.

another reason is that i'll only pit creators of closely the same skill level against each other anyway.

the third reason is that, this way i can compete too sometimes , with the likes of yourself. so, welcome and thanks for your interest.

are you going try your hand at the template?

btw, i'll figure some other out rules like 'as long as you've never been featured and/or your name isn't a 'sporum household name'' and the like to still try and keep the advanced level creator population to a minimal....

sorry I may be an OK creator but only 200 comments lol

Sweet sig by 3D
[WWW]

Forum Index » Spore Community Showcase
Go to: