The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Spore.com performance issues  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Phylum

Multicellular

It's good that the issue is being addressed, but it would be even better if the continuing rating bug gets some attention too.

I'm talking about that one where when someone click rated up button, the rating is actually brought down. Example would be a blue face turning into a yellow face when one actually click the rated up button.

This problem is just as bad as the down raters that plague the rating system. Hopefully you guys at Maxis will address this bug soon. Thank you.

Jaramat

Multicellular

To Phylum

I thought this was a problem too when I first posted about the rate up/down not showing up on jan 14th. I was referred to this link

http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/11213.page#139624

which explains the rate decay. Still having the problem with rate up/down - had decided it must just be me
Glad to know it is being worked on - thanks Maxis!!
Sakiara

Civilized Sporeon

Crotalidae wrote:I was just uploading a bunch of my new guys, and I experienced a crash just after. When I went to the site to see if any of my new guys uploaded properly, all of the image information- their pics- came up blank. I looked at the sporepedia- and ALL of the newest entries are coming up blank for me! It seems that all new visual content is not present... or is this just me?

This is happening to me too, except I didn't have a crash. My new creations appear on my profile page but when I click on "My creations" or "See all of Sakiara's Creations" they don't show. I'm pretty sure this is one of the problems MaxisCactus was talking about. So you are not alone

Amazing sigs made by G3NJI and world_piece. Thank you very much guys, I really love and appreciate both of them!!

My Profile || All About Buildings || Your Favorite Creators || How to find out who your subscribers are
[WWW]
williwalli

Multicellular

Think I should post it here again. The profile section ingame is not working since aprox. 4 weeks ago.

The buddys profile section ingame, never ever worked for me...I don´t even know how it looks like. I would really appreciate if you could fix this, because I feel like missing information on my buddies.

RicardoRei

Microbe

One off the "intermittent 500 errors that some of you have reported seeing recently" is the crash off the game?

I have this problem now, and i don’t understand why this is happening.

The game was working and now when i come near a planet, the game stops and turn off?!!!

This is a problem off the server or off the game?

Can anyone answer to me.
TynerMason

Microbe

I have an issue you may not have realized: On my Spore page, on the left side where it has the Buddies Button, it won't list my buddies. Just thought I'd toss that out to ya.

TynerMason
Author/Illustrator/Poet

[WWW]
sparkskids

Microbe

i cant share my Khezu i just made is it the name? should i change the name?

please tell me if the name is over rated or if there is a glitch thanks for youre help
sirlunis

Civilized Sporeon

can you guys fix the bug where every like lets say for example every five minutes it logs you out of the website wether you left it or logged out or not. This happens to me frequently and is such a bother

TDOONAN

Multicellular

jafer wrote: I am trying to install spore part pack, however kept being told that I need to have Spore installed first. Spore has been installed on my computer and I do not know what to do with this. There is not proper help provided through the EA web site. Please provide some help for my problem.Thanks much.

Jafer, your problem would probably be answered faster if you posted it in the Help Forum. This thread is dealing with problems with the spore.com web site.

Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.
scarlett920

Microbe

I keep having a problem when i try to search. It says error connecting to the spore server, but everything else works fine
BellaBlim

Multicellular

TynerMason wrote:I have an issue you may not have realized: On my Spore page, on the left side where it has the Buddies Button, it won't list my buddies. Just thought I'd toss that out to ya.

I was having this same problem on Sunday, but the problem went away by Monday. I'm not so sure this is (solely) a performance problem because on Sunday, I left the page there for a few hours (went to a long lunch), and the buddy list didn't show up. I did also some refreshes and it also did not resolve the issue.

Well I'm just posting this as additional information to help resolving these issues, currently I have the same intermittent issues as listed here, but I just live with it

Visit BellaBlim
Ana12Ply

Microbe

Can this fix the achiviements problem?

when in the game, my achievements don't appear?

until now, i only got one and i was supposed to have a few more.
Jacacent

Microbe

Good, Great!! Good luck , there are some errors while loading the spore users pages

[Yahoo!] [MSN]
arialiner

Microbe

I can never seem to make my own sporecast. The searches don't find my name or the names of my creations. I just keep getting messages that it isn't possible.
Bugah

Microbe

In the middle of no where. Oh wait-it has a name, NEBRASKA

Just as a side note, when I approve my comments, aren't more comments supposed to replace the ones I reject or approve? When I approve 3, I have to click the little arrow thingy to get to the other comments. Also, after I do this a lot of times, comments stop showing up on my page so I have to reload it. Does this happen to anyone else?
aim icon [ICQ]

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: