The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Roleplay 3  XML
Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Kylelolcat

Civilized Sporeon

Right over there, by the mind twister and the God playing device.

The Lawlcats begin searching around teh Heights for food.

OmniLight64

Spacefaring Sporeling

The LI-Dragons have created a nest with precious jems and stone found randomly. They are true dragons

CopperWolf

Spacefaring Sporeling

KillTwist wrote:The Firefoxes stalk through the mountain. They spot a cave on the left side of the mountain.
The Yakan see the FireFoxes nearing their cave, and one walks out from the shadows, growling.

Signature by Didzo.
[WWW]
Quail123

Civilized Sporeon

The Swilmus sits down to eat his food when he notices that where he had caught the rodent lay an egg. Broken open and eaten. He stared at it for only a moment then went back to eating his meal. Then he heard the loud thumping of wings, and looked up to see a decending Fearnoth!

The fearnoth set off to find the stealer of her eggs. It did not take he long to find the trail to where they had been taken. She found where they lay and stated to spiral down to them.

OOC: who else is on continent 2. I need to interact with someone besides myself!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/11/2009 21:08:34

PrinceofIce

Civilized Sporeon

The Marlens realized an actual home would help them make a name on these grasslands. To them this area was just the yellow grassy area to others it is the Fein Grasslands. They found whatever they could to make a next; leaves, grass, sticks, twigs. The grassland was scarce for sticks that is why they used it for the base.

All that time the alpha Marlen was seizing the chance to scout around the main area of their nest.

Call me Prince. Or Ice. Or Poi. Or whatever.

Play Heroes of Newerth? Tell me.
[WWW]
KillTwist

Spacefaring Sporeling

THe Firefoxes, being naturally aggressive, walk menacingly towards the Yakan.

Thx to G3NJI and Thaleron[br]Feed Me!
TheGroxinator

Spacefaring Sporeling

The dricon manage to scewer a few large cave bugs.... Hardly a meal.... They continues to stalk around...

OOC: Is anyone else in the abyss?

By Shadow123!!
Kylelolcat

Civilized Sporeon

Peaks (where I assume Copper is): Some Lawlcats hear the Yakan growling and approach.

Heights: The Lawlcats finds nests of chickens.

KillTwist

Spacefaring Sporeling

OOC: Me and copper are in the Ice Volcano, not the peaks.

Thx to G3NJI and Thaleron[br]Feed Me!
Archereon

Civilized Sporeon

PrinceofIce wrote:The Marlens realized an actual home would help them make a name on these grasslands. To them this area was just the yellow grassy area to others it is the Fein Grasslands. They found whatever they could to make a next; leaves, grass, sticks, twigs. The grassland was scarce for sticks that is why they used it for the base.

All that time the alpha Marlen was seizing the chance to scout around the main area of their nest.

OOC: Never mind my last post. Didn't know Copper was in the 3rd continent...And kylelolcats, Copper is on C3, your on the Tai'tarran peaks...

A flock of Halar bats end up crossing the mountain barrier and unintentionally fly over the Marlen nest. Spotting them, mostly asleep, the Halar bats quietly glide down to investigate, silent as a cat stalking a mouse.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 01/11/2009 21:10:26

"I am infamous for my attempt to embarrass TheGroxinator with a jar of mayonnaise"-Ne0nus
My sig pic is a link to my profile click it and be amazed.

[WWW]
PrinceofIce

Civilized Sporeon

OOC: This is unacceptable everybody I expected more. 1 line posts? In rp3? Honestly especially from you lolcat I expected better!

Call me Prince. Or Ice. Or Poi. Or whatever.

Play Heroes of Newerth? Tell me.
[WWW]
TomZmaX

Civilized Sporeon

Who actually cares anyway? Leave me alone.

The Mitzan see some black spots moving around on the horizon. They all sprint towards them, slowing down as they near.

Hahaha! You really cwammed up with inzec!

Please click my Dino. And my Wyvern. And my Furdragon. They might kill you if you don't.
[WWW]
Kylelolcat

Civilized Sporeon

PrinceofIce wrote:OOC: This is unacceptable everybody I expected more. 1 line posts? In rp3? Honestly especially from you lolcat I expected better!

*backs off* Jeez, I cant think of anything to type!

iceman2

GalacticGod

a grpup of rexs looks up at the volcano. they then gow and search for food.

OOC: cna say wehre im gong untill the map is made

[WWW]
Quail123

Civilized Sporeon

OOC: not everybody does that!!

Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Go to: