The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Rate the persons sig above you out of 10  XML
Forum Index » Creator Corner
Zugaikotsu

MouthBreather

5/10 Over the size limit.

[WWW]
spaz115

Multicellular

I was skipped...

Karl-EL wrote:If I'm an omnipotent, galactic god, why do I have to still do shuttle spice deliveries and run errands for other empires? I want to be able to create massive armadas for interstellar conquest or participate in galactic diplomacy or develop new technologies or take part in espionage and sabatoge. I want MOO2 in a world based on procedural calculations. I want how I design my creatures and vehicles to affect how they interact with the world. I want how I cause my creations to interact with the world to affect how others interact with me. I want Black and White in a giant sand box universe. I want Empire Earth with Spore's Creature Creator. I want Homeworld space battles. I want Total War land battles in all stages of the game. I want to be able to land troops on an enemy planet and engage in massive campaigns to conquer new worlds. I want the creature phase to act like it did in the 2005 demo!

if you think Spore could be much better, support the CAMPAIGN TO MAKE SPORE BETTER!
an open compilation of player´s suggestions to make Spore as great as it can be with a Spore SuperPack!
[WWW]
Zugaikotsu

MouthBreather

6/10
Don't really like the whole dragon thing.

[WWW]
OneBlackbird

Spacefaring Sporeling

Don't hate me; your signature seems very emo (the words, at least). 7/10

Didzo wrote:There are few things Blackbird enjoys more than the sweet taste of children's tears. This delicious nectar trickles down through the sphincter he calls a soul, giving a shadow of life to the hollowness within. It is the aroma of the deaths of innocence that keeps him lucid in his fetid void of existence. The soft, mournful cry of children is a lullaby to Blackbird as he drifts off to a dreamless sleep. For Blackbird, he is Worse than Hitler.
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
Zugaikotsu

MouthBreather

It's actually based off a comedy anime.....but I thought the same when I made it as well.
6/10

[WWW]
neunzehnisbest

MouthBreather

kinda creepy

Greetings comrades, if you are reading this, our attempt at global domination shall be realized soon. Please deploy all of your remaining peanut butter southward to your nearest representative for construction on the doomsday device.

Amazing signature thanks to G3NJI!
spaz115

Multicellular

lol, torture.

Karl-EL wrote:If I'm an omnipotent, galactic god, why do I have to still do shuttle spice deliveries and run errands for other empires? I want to be able to create massive armadas for interstellar conquest or participate in galactic diplomacy or develop new technologies or take part in espionage and sabatoge. I want MOO2 in a world based on procedural calculations. I want how I design my creatures and vehicles to affect how they interact with the world. I want how I cause my creations to interact with the world to affect how others interact with me. I want Black and White in a giant sand box universe. I want Empire Earth with Spore's Creature Creator. I want Homeworld space battles. I want Total War land battles in all stages of the game. I want to be able to land troops on an enemy planet and engage in massive campaigns to conquer new worlds. I want the creature phase to act like it did in the 2005 demo!

if you think Spore could be much better, support the CAMPAIGN TO MAKE SPORE BETTER!
an open compilation of player´s suggestions to make Spore as great as it can be with a Spore SuperPack!
[WWW]
Geeza

MouthBreather

Zugaikotsu wrote:6/10

If you have ABP, the dragons don't bother you.
So I'll give 9/10 as I can still read the text!

edit - the 9 points were for the quote, you understand!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/17/2008 22:23:07

[WWW]
Dadltondmd

MouthBreather

Geeza wrote:
Zugaikotsu wrote:6/10

If you have ABP, the dragons don't bother you.
So I'll give 9/10 as I can still read the text!

edit - the 9 points were for the quote, you understand!

9/10, it's very well put together! but it's lacking something... I'm just not sure what xD

[WWW] [MSN]
Geeza

MouthBreather

Dadltondmd wrote:
9/10, it's very well put together! but it's lacking something... I'm just not sure what xD

If you tell me, I'll give you full points....9/10 so far!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/17/2008 22:32:45

[WWW]
pomplemus

Microbe

Hmmm.. 9/10.

Nice perspective, but missing some color. Overall very nice.

(dadltondmd)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/17/2008 22:38:07

I found this cool new place called outside. It's like a big room with a really high ceiling, and a giant light bulb that only works half the time, but the graphics are amazing, and the real-time socialization activities are practically limitless.

-bonobotheory , spore forums
Twilight_Rulez

Multicellular

11/10 I LOVE THE DRAMATIC GOPHER! DUN DUN DAAAAAAA

Thx to SaY WhaT

MaxGraphix

Spacefaring Sporeling

3/10, its okay. pretty simple. PLEASE DONT HATE ME!!!.......yeah....
FritoPie

Microbe

Twilight: 9/10

great job.

ChompRocl

MouthBreather

9/10
Impressive

[WWW]

Forum Index » Creator Corner
Go to: