The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Spore Re-Download  XML
Forum Index » Spore Help
DTkach

Microbe

Well, I bought Spore (Downloaded version from EA Store) the first day after it was released, and have enjoyed the game immensely. Recently, I got a new computer, and wanted to reinstall Spore onto my new computer. I have the product code and everything, so I didn't see a problem. First, the process of finding a download via product code was difficult, but I eventually came to the Download Manager authentication section. I entered the code, and it claims it has been in use, even though I uninstalled Spore from my other computer.

Now, what the hell am I supposed to do? Does EA really expect product codes to be used ONCE, then they have to be re-bought? I haven't found any topics similar to my problem, and would appreciate some assistance. If this is truly the case, with nothing else to do but re-buy the game, then EA has really hit rock bottom...
Rockyboy25555555

Multicellular

Im sorry, nothing comes to mind...

DTkach

Microbe

Bump.

Really need some help...
DTkach

Microbe

So...that's it? I used it once, and now I can't install Spore again without buying it AGAIN?
warmslime

Spacefaring Sporeling

Are you sure you entered the e-mail you used to buy this game in ea download manager?

[WWW]
DTkach

Microbe

Apparently, I didn't >.<

Turns out when we bought the game, we created a totally different account with another e-mail. After logging in, I found Spore ready for download.

I guess this topic can be closed now. Man I feel stupid

Forum Index » Spore Help
Go to: