The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
How do I "Re-Access" my Spore registration code from my PC?  XML
Forum Index » Spore Help
Dommiepell

Microbe

(Im kinda new to the Spore forum, and Im not too savy in computer lingo)

Now, first off, Ive bought the Spore game (Legally.)

Now, I have let my friend borrow my Spore disk, for him to download it. I bought it awhile back, and he keeps saying I dont have the manual, which has the registration code...Now, first, is it even ABLE for us both to play Spore, from seprate computers, at the same time, without any issues? Because, if the anwser "Yes, you both can play it with the same disk," then, how am I able to re-access my registration code from my PC's (memory?) and let him use it? Like I said, I have no idea where my game manual is, so finding the registration code manualy off the booklet is basically impossible right now...
warmslime

Spacefaring Sporeling

Here's how to retrieve your serial number http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/5198.page

Only one email account is tied to a disc of Spore, meaning that your friend won't be able to sign in with another account... however you can play at the same time, assuming one or both of you are playing offline.

[WWW]
Dommiepell

Microbe

Thanks...I hope it's working for him. He's un-installing it....It seems like I got the right code...
Vanessa2797

Microbe

My name is Vanessa, I am a 12 years old. My best friends brother wants this game, Spore, for Christmas. So my sister wants to buy this game from me, she's giving me $10 for this game. But when I looked in my Spore case, the disc was there but the papers and serial code wasn't. Will you please with cherries on top of it give me a new serial code for my Best Friend to give her brother??
SporeMasterKaliena

Spore Master

Vanessa2797 wrote:My name is Vanessa, I am a 12 years old. My best friends brother wants this game, Spore, for Christmas. So my sister wants to buy this game from me, she's giving me $10 for this game. But when I looked in my Spore case, the disc was there but the papers and serial code wasn't. Will you please with cherries on top of it give me a new serial code for my Best Friend to give her brother??

Hello Vanessa2797,

Please ask your parents or legal guardian to review the following thread:
I lost my Registration Key /Serial Number / CD Key How can I get a replacement?
http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/14359.page#206299

iclia55

Microbe

Hey i havnt played spore in a pretty long time. and i want to get back into it. but i've used my key too many times for installing. could anyone link me to where i can buy a new one (legally)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/14/2010 06:24:27

ShadowMaster78

Microbe

just go to EAstore
any buy it there.. no where else
less headaches about game crash...
-JFC-

Microbe

My old computer doesn't work anymore, so now I'm trying to re-install the game on my Mac, but my registration code doesn't seem to work. I guess it is because I didn't manage to uninstall the game on my old computer, before downloading the game on my new laptop. Please, can someone help me.

Forum Index » Spore Help
Go to: