The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Advanced Anthem Creator  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
shinu1729

MouthBreather

I think there should be an "Advanced" anthem creator for those of us who actually know how to read and write music.

I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, sliders, or espers here come join me.
Freyar

MouthBreather

shinu1729 wrote:I think there should be an "Advanced" anthem creator for those of us who actually know how to read and write music.

The Chelkan Empire's musicians would greatly appreciate this addition to the software.

shinu1729

MouthBreather

Or, even better, import a section of a song as an anthem. (We raise our flags for caramelldansen)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 09/18/2008 00:41:57

I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, sliders, or espers here come join me.
theultimateend

Civilized Sporeon

freyar wrote:
shinu1729 wrote:I think there should be an "Advanced" anthem creator for those of us who actually know how to read and write music.

The Chelkan Empire's musicians would greatly appreciate this addition to the software.

I think I'll end up stuck with hot crossed buns once its out anyways.

...I wish I didn't suck at something I enjoyed so much. Damnit Rock Band 2! Teach me to make beautiful music!

I could have done it better with the same funds and manpower. 'It' being the variable in this statement. - Me

"There is one rule for the industrialist and that is: Make the best quality of goods possible at the lowest cost possible, paying the highest wage possible." - Henry Ford

My website | If I had made Spore!

[Email]
shinu1729

MouthBreather

theultimateend wrote:
freyar wrote:

I think I'll end up stuck with hot crossed buns once its out anyways.

...I wish I didn't suck at something I enjoyed so much. Damnit Rock Band 2! Teach me to make beautiful music!

I've got the Saria's song from Zelda as my anthem right now. (only the first six notes though)

SunGodRa

Multicellular

shinu1729 wrote:Or, even better, import a section of a song as an anthem. (We raise our flags for caramelldansen)

Never gunna give you up

Hail to the Sun God, he sure is a fun God. RA! RA! RA!
The General Discussion Sporum Buddy List
[WWW]
obsessisim

Multicellular

Second star to the right, straight on 'til morning.

You could just do what all aspiring guitarists do, play that first line from Smoke On The Water.
oh oh, now I've done it.....

RocketGirl

MouthBreather

I wouldn't mind having that; the current editor is clunky, and doesn't have an insert mode (that I could find) if you feel you need a note in-between two existing ones; it feels very obtuse and clunky as is.

The problem is that Spore has become a coloring book instead of a chemistry set

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." -Douglas Adams
Hawkian

MouthBreather

I don't really get the in-game editor, as someone who knows how to write music.

Are the notes you can place pentatonic or something? I can't seem to find any scales.

aim icon
TheNinjaBassist

Microbe

Ugh. Thank you for bringing this up. Is there a way to go into the anthem editor without loading a game? If there isn't, I'd like it if there were.

www.thesporum.net
Serving all your spore (and more) needs since August 5th, 2006
My spore creations
ElMikkino

Multicellular

I want Numa Numa as my anthem .
Heinel

Microbe

I just want longer tunes, since I don't like hearing the same loop too many times. Otherwise I think the editor is alright as long as you have the music already made and just input it into the editor.

Heiny Terrace - Stuff I made
Heinel's Conserve - Stuff I found (Creatures)
Heinel's Sight - Stuff I found (Building sets)
Heinel's Journey -Stuff I found (Vehicles)
SebaMan

Microbe

i had mario bros theme song as my anthem

mikethejohnson

Microbe

ditto, i feel the anthem creator is so much more difficult to use than writing real music.
Rauros

Multicellular

Agreed, I was disappointed by the limited creator. I wanted my theme to be Stairway to Heaven, but there's just not the notes for it.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: