The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
SPORE registration code issues???? help!  XML
Forum Index » Spore Help
imaawesomegeek87

Microbe

ok so i bought spore online when it first came out in september and downloaded it. it's been working fine and everything since then. however, i've recently gotten a new computer (it has windows vista, but i dont think thats the problem here) and i've copied spore onto this computer. the installation and everything worked fine, but when i downloaded the EA download manager, it required me to put in the product code. i put in the same one from before, and it just says that "product key is already in use". what do i do about this? do i have to buy a completely new game (which btw i REFUSE to do, because spore is really SPORE me off) or is there a way to fix this issue? please help!!

SporeMasterKaliena

Spore Master

Did you log in to EADM with the same e-mail address that you used to originally purchase Spore?

Normally Spore will have up to 5 authorizations available however it's possible to 'use up' an authorization if you upgrade your hardware or O/S by not de-authorizing Spore prior to making such system changes. If you ran out of authorizations please contact support at 866 543 5435 on Monday and they can help you out.

NCC-1701

Microbe

I have the same problem! I have only installed the game once on another computer, so it shouldn't have anything to do with going over the limit of installations, but I still get the message saying that the code has already been used...it is also definitely the right account (I only have 1)...please HELP!!!
SporeMasterKaliena

Spore Master

NCC-1701,

You can check with support on Monday the status of your registration at 866 543 5435 if you do not believe you have used up all the available installations but are still running into problems. Also what is your exact error message text.

NCC-1701

Microbe

thanks for your reply, I'll try contacting them...the exact message is: the product code submitted is already used
joobi08

Microbe

I have the same problem, Spore was on my old computer, got a new one, i logged in on the same account and it says this product code has already been used.

GRRR

we create.
[MSN]
SporeMasterKaliena

Spore Master

joobi08,

You might be logging in incorrectly. That is a slightly different error than no authorizations. Try logging in with this format.

email@email.com: userid

so for example.

myemail@yahoo.com: kaliena

See what you get. Make sure you are using the correct ea.com e-mail account to log in. If that still fails contact support on Monday.

Shadowstriker100

Microbe

For some reason I ve only used the code twice and I just got Galactic adventures but the code wont work what do I do

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/29/2009 19:38:16

Delie

Microbe

I have bought SPORE Galactic edition, i have downloaded it and when i started it up, i had to wait for a long time, then it said that my game has been used on other macs, i tried to reinstall it and the same thing happened. So i let my friend borrow it, and she had the same problem.
Please help me.
I really want to play spore.
SporeMasterKaliena

Spore Master

If you are getting authorizations issues on a new game you should contact support either by calling them or using the Contact Us form at help.spore.com.

Forum Index » Spore Help
Go to: