The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Answering your feedback about Spore Online Accounts  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
coolz8

Civilized Sporeon

Life is the Greatest oppurtunity you have. Take that oppurtunity and live well.

It's nice that you have found this information, but as SM Blackbird says, bumping old threads for nostalgia is not approved of.

-coolz8

Galactic Adventures Prop Contest! Try to Test your skills with GAprops here!

[WWW]
camaroKar

Civilized Sporeon

coolz8 wrote:It's nice that you have found this information, but as SM Blackbird says, bumping old threads for nostalgia is not approved of.

-coolz8

>mfw this forum is still active
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
Spiritkitten

Multicellular

Sounds like a cool update.

Help me raise my dragon, please. Feed it your views. Thanks!

ashkelon

GalacticGod

coolz8 wrote:It's nice that you have found this information, but as SM Blackbird says, bumping old threads for nostalgia is not approved of.

-coolz8

WTF?

There was no "nostalgia" here -- she's genuinely frustrated that she can't change or delete those test UIDs.

I don't think it warns you when you create an Id that you won't be able to delete it. It should.

This is a pretty common complaint. I'm not sure what the "real" reason is that it was changed, but I do know that there are several people out there with junky user names for pretty similar reasons.

THey did delete one for me, but it was really nasty. One of my buddies made it when he was playing on my machine and thought it was cute (until he was sober, then he was just embarrassed).

While perhaps it could've been posted in feedback, complaining in this thread IS RELEVANT.

Breathe out, so I can breathe you in, hold you in.
***** Text 'upr8rs R h8rs' to 77673 *****

SporeMasterSlime

Spore Master

FunkyMomma wrote:My account wouldn't log in for months so I could only play as my administrator and not be able to share. So I tried to make random accounts like "LGSLDMHGSD" Or something like that and I didn't know there was a limit so I ruined all my other accounts. Now I'm really angry about that. And now the only way to delete accounts is to contact long distance and my mom wouldn't let me do that for a million bucks. Maxis really needs to add the ability to "Delete accounts" cause their are so many frustrated spore users on here.

help.spore.com>contact us.

Sig by theKatsos

PSN: onewarmslime
[WWW]
greenie3

Civilized Sporeon

Wow... one main screen name... and another screan name That is amazing!

My creations are Here
[ICQ]
The-Grox-ifier

MouthBreather

We need the delete account button again! Everyones frustrated about it. People can't make any new accounts because of the limit of 5. I don't want to contact Maxis or EA about it! It would probably take a year by the amount of patches we've gotten this year(one for US)... EA has horrible customer service compared to some other companies. They can barely run a forum correctly...
[WWW]
Covest

Microbe

I'm just waiting for the ability to DELETE screen names....

[WWW]
kaleb702

GalacticGod

BB said this
BB's old dead etiqquite thread wrote:Necro'ing is acceptable if there is not a living topic about the same thing.

Our Father, which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, As it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, As we forgive them that trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, The power, and the glory, For ever and ever. Amen.
[WWW]
Pokochan98

Civilized Sporeon

Suggestion

I think we should stop the five screen names system. This will reduce the amount of downraters dramatically. Alts cause confusion and causes players to leave. Thank you for reading!

http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/Pokochan98 ghostofillusion rocks!!!!
The-Grox-ifier

MouthBreather

How do I delete my screennames that I don't want? I don't want to waste hours trying to contact EA which already has bad customer service anyway. Why can't there be a delete button that when you want to delete the account it asks you if you're sure you want it to be deleted. Then you'll have to login to completly delete it. Taking away the ability to do something is like taking
away someones hand(s)(but less dramatic...). You could instead ask them if they want to lose their hands then have them sign a contract so their hands can be disposed of without any problems.

I think of weird examples for things!
[WWW]
BlobZoid

Microbe

How do I delete an account? PLEASE restore the delete button!

HabaneroArrow

Civilized Sporeon

BlobZoid wrote:How do I delete an account? PLEASE restore the delete button!

Ask a admin to delete it. Although I think that only disables it.

[WWW]
GlassBoxofDeath

Microbe

so it's great that this has been working and i'm thankfull for it - my little brother can have an account on my game. however, just today i installed this on our new computer and it will let me log on, but won't let his account log on, saying it can't register the game with that account and that he has insufficient privileges. i've searched the forums and found similar incidents, but no fixes. what's going on? is it the new computer or what?

sorry for posting this here, i didn't want to make a new thread

-FatNinjaWalrus

EDIT: and why am i logged on in the forums as his account, but not in the game?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/30/2011 05:04:32

warmslime

Spacefaring Sporeling

GlassBoxofDeath wrote:so it's great that this has been working and i'm thankfull for it - my little brother can have an account on my game. however, just today i installed this on our new computer and it will let me log on, but won't let his account log on, saying it can't register the game with that account and that he has insufficient privileges. i've searched the forums and found similar incidents, but no fixes. what's going on? is it the new computer or what?

sorry for posting this here, i didn't want to make a new thread

-FatNinjaWalrus

EDIT: and why am i logged on in the forums as his account, but not in the game?

Is his account an account tied to the Spore account you're using, or a trial account?

To log into a specific account, write this:

youremail@yourmemail.com: usernameyouwanttologinto

[WWW]

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: