The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Spore.com performance issues  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Andeavor

MouthBreather

For the last three days I've been having trouble connecting to the server in-game. At first, I thought it had something to do with the re-downloading of all the buddy content after a re-install, and it was as I could easily share new creations right after. But as of today I can't even do that. I keep getting the "Creation couldn't be shared" and it may or may not be deleted from the server and there is no new buddy content.

On top of that, it logs me out right after the sharing attempt. I have to manually connect (which sometimes takes a long time) and try again, which only results in the same thing, over and over again.

I hope something can be done about that.

[MSN]
jsinnister

Civilized Sporeon

In The Null Galaxy Grinding the bastards down.

Hey Not Only Is The Server Down, Now The Forums Down!lol

http://www.spore.com/view/profile/jsinnister
If you Don't Leave A Comment Don't Expect one. NYC.FTW.
malachaiwren

Microbe

For the psat couple of weeks, I haven't been able to zoom out of my home planet without the game shutting off on me. It has also shut off in other areas, too. Are these some of the issues that you're trying to fix?
Briareos96

Microbe

I have been encountering problems within the My Spore page, it seems that I am unable to access the manage Comments area...
Is there anything that can help

THIS IS REHAB!
... and cookie dough
SporeMasterSlime

Spore Master

Use IE7 or FF3, switch browsers, clear cache and cookies.

Sig by theKatsos

PSN: onewarmslime
[WWW]
Coupon12

MouthBreather

Glad this is over with. What about the 3 million more gliches you guys don't care about and are not doing any thing about!

Briareos96

Microbe

I've noticed that while I am trying to manage my comments In MySpore page, need to use Internet Explorer 7 or higher, what the problem is now is that I am unable to login or find the file to recreate it, to I am still unable to manage my comments...

THIS IS REHAB!
... and cookie dough

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: