The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Expanded Travel Radius Mod ,BY Maxis ! Get it here Page 1 First post edited  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Poll
Do you want Maxis to answer the question outlined in this Topic?
Yes 67% [ 376 ]
I don't care 14% [ 76 ]
No 2% [ 14 ]
Their silence is comforting and lets me know they are working hard behind the scenes to make Spore a more expensiv... I mean better game! 17% [ 96 ]
Total Votes : 562
LSunday

MouthBreather

On the other side of your screen, duh. How do you think i can put words on here?

the solution will probably come in a patch with other fixes too, so it could be finished but will be released with the other fixes. I mean, have you ever heard of a patch that only fixes 1 bug? ever?(i reposted since i think the previous time i said it was ignored.

My Adventures:
Ashloc

Civilized Sporeon

Don't care hurry up Im running out of grox worlds.

LOL. After I defeat them I am finished playing spore until someone tells me if GAE or SAP is making it worth playing again.

other then that I will come here and see what else I can try and convince maxis to fix

I am one of the five faces of the science section, the only place where reason is left
Maxis?????wrote
My suggestion to you is to make the game you want to play. EA is a big company with lots of interests. And if you've ever worked for a large corporation, you would understand this readily.
http://www.questionscience.com/
Intelligent Primate Award
Given to the person who has flung the most factually accurate poo in the face of another forum regular known to type nonsense or unsupported arguements as if they were fact.
[MSN]
Ashloc

Civilized Sporeon

bump

I am one of the five faces of the science section, the only place where reason is left
Maxis?????wrote
My suggestion to you is to make the game you want to play. EA is a big company with lots of interests. And if you've ever worked for a large corporation, you would understand this readily.
Given to the person who has flung the most factually accurate poo in the face of another forum regular known to type nonsense or unsupported arguements as if they were fact.
[MSN]
MaxisCactus

Civilized Sporeon

We've released an official mod that will resolve the unreachable grox worlds issue:

Expanded Travel Radius Mod

This mod increases the travel radius when in the galactic core zone to 10 parsecs (a travel radius of 9.8 parsecs is needed to reach all the stars in the galactic core area). This mod will work with your current saved games.

To use it, save it to your Spore Data folder. You’ll need to have updated to patch three in order to run this mod. If you patch your Spore game after using this mod, this file will be automatically deleted. To get the mod after patching, simply download it again.

This mod is available for both PC and Mac.

Download here: http://www.spore.com/static/war/images/community/ExpandedTravelRadiusNearGalacticCore.package
[WWW]
OneBlackbird

Spacefaring Sporeling

Thanks, MaxisCactus!

Let the testing begin.

Didzo wrote:There are few things Blackbird enjoys more than the sweet taste of children's tears. This delicious nectar trickles down through the sphincter he calls a soul, giving a shadow of life to the hollowness within. It is the aroma of the deaths of innocence that keeps him lucid in his fetid void of existence. The soft, mournful cry of children is a lullaby to Blackbird as he drifts off to a dreamless sleep. For Blackbird, he is Worse than Hitler.
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
alexis515148

Multicellular

MaxisCactus wrote:We've released an official mod that will resolve the unreachable grox worlds issue:

This mod increases the travel radius when in the galactic core zone to 10 parsecs (a travel radius of 9.8 parsecs is needed to reach all the stars in the galactic core area). This mod will work with your current saved games.

To use it, save it to your Spore Data folder. You’ll need to have updated to patch three in order to run this mod. If you patch your Spore game after using this mod, this file will be automatically deleted. To get the mod after patching, simply download it again.

Download here: http://www.spore.com/static/war/images/community/ExpandedTravelRadiusNearGalacticCore.package

*loads planet busters* Now teh grox shall fear mah wrath! Yes grox, fear the mod FEAR IT!

Ashloc

Civilized Sporeon

We've released an official mod that will resolve the unreachable grox worlds issue:

Download here: http://www.spore.com/static/war/images/community/E...RadiusNearGalacticCore.package

Thank you

Maxis?????wrote
[MSN]
th155

Civilized Sporeon

Hiding under a rock, afraid of playing spore unless i get addicted again...

Isn't this the same as the nocorelimit mod exept official?

My Profile

THIS is why we need an off topic section.

Image is clicky! Please join the RP, the most planed out one i've ever done.

All of my creation smileys that are not yellow. Oh they are also a link to the creations.
PlanetKing

Civilized Sporeon

Expanding out from the Galactic Core having already destroyed the Grox

I can't find where i'm supposed to put it

OneBlackbird

Spacefaring Sporeling

th155 wrote:Isn't this the same as the nocorelimit mod exept official?

There's still a limit when using this mod. It's more like a piece of the game that was missing when it was released.

Didzo wrote:There are few things Blackbird enjoys more than the sweet taste of children's tears. This delicious nectar trickles down through the sphincter he calls a soul, giving a shadow of life to the hollowness within. It is the aroma of the deaths of innocence that keeps him lucid in his fetid void of existence. The soft, mournful cry of children is a lullaby to Blackbird as he drifts off to a dreamless sleep. For Blackbird, he is Worse than Hitler.
OneBlackbird

Spacefaring Sporeling

PlanetKing wrote:I can't find where i'm supposed to put it

C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\SPORE\Data

th155

Civilized Sporeon

Hiding under a rock, afraid of playing spore unless i get addicted again...

I'll try to crash my computer when by using this

My Profile

THIS is why we need an off topic section.

Image is clicky! Please join the RP, the most planed out one i've ever done.

All of my creation smileys that are not yellow. Oh they are also a link to the creations.
PlanetKing

Civilized Sporeon

OneBlackbird wrote:

On a Mac not PC though

OneBlackbird

Spacefaring Sporeling

PlanetKing wrote:
OneBlackbird wrote:

On a Mac not PC though

Who uses Macs? >_>

PlanetKing

Civilized Sporeon

OneBlackbird wrote:
PlanetKing wrote:
OneBlackbird wrote:

On a Mac not PC though

Who uses Macs? >_>

Just where do I put it?