The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

Closed. probably won't make any more.  XML
Forum Index » Creator Corner
Author Message
Caazper

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 01/28/2009 03:41:30
Messages: 1971
Location:
I'm a Tiger Ninja Cat. where do you think?

Offline

This is my second image shop, my first one got cluttered with junk and was locked, so a new one will be useful.


Now with fractals! And wallpapers!

I'll make a sig for you! Request here!

~Rules~
1.) I'm making these for you for free, if you don't like it, don't get mad, "You get what you paid for"
2.) Abide by the normal forum rules
3.) If you want something updated, PM me
4.) Always use the form or you wont be accepted
5.) Have Fun!
6.) Give credit by putting this red slug in your sig (Click for link...)
7.) Updates don't need to use the form
8.) If you want a creation in a different pose than the sporepedia, take a picture and upload it so i can use it, spore takes too long to start up..

~Sizes~
101x88 ~ 670x128
335x128 - That's a size so you can fit two sigs in one.
1024x768 - A good wallpaper size

~Backgrounds~
Fractal: Round, Heart, Swirl, Crop circle, DNA, Random
Neon Squares
Picture
Random Brushes
Waves

~Sig Form~
Creation:
Background:
Size:
Background Color:
Text:
Text Color:
Font:
Extra:

~Wallpaper Form~
Creation:
Background:
Background Color:
Size:
Text:
Text Color:
Font:
Extra:

~List~
~If three are listed Do not request~

This message was edited 58 times. Last update was at 04/06/2009 21:01:28


Media Junkie
^ Media junkie is my forum, it has spore, games, youtube junk, all kinds of fun stuff. Join please ^
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]
Bishu

Multicellular

Joined: 03/11/2009 10:37:20
Messages: 444
Location:
In a small room somewhere, being awake much too early.

Offline

I'd love one!

Could you make the background purple with a nice lightningeffect or something and add in one of my creatures? Like the one in my sig for example.
Oh yeah and could you use the text in my sig as well?
If I left something out please tell me cause I've never before requested one of these..

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/19/2009 00:24:01



EarthlingPUY

Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 11/28/2008 16:35:09
Messages: 5383
Location:
not here

Offline

update my geico sig please?

~Links~Shards profile of awesome~Zachs Profile, full of win~Omni's Profile Wyrms rock~yeah~
~Sig Courtesy of Werderfan2012~Hobbes has permanent residence in above sig
sara422

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 12/27/2008 15:53:38
Messages: 4469
Offline

yes can you update my sig and make it look even cooler

best sig in the world made by caazper feed my pets feed
Caazper

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 01/28/2009 03:41:30
Messages: 1971
Location:
I'm a Tiger Ninja Cat. where do you think?

Offline

Bishu wrote:I'd love one!

Could you make the background purple with a nice lightningeffect or something and add in one of my creatures? Like the one in my sig for example.
Oh yeah and could you use the text in my sig as well?
If I left something out please tell me cause I've never before requested one of these..

use the form please.

Earthling, if you want me to put it in a new position you'll need to get the pic and upload it to an image hosting site, i should add that to the rules..

Sara, Which one do you want me to update?

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/19/2009 00:34:38


Media Junkie
^ Media junkie is my forum, it has spore, games, youtube junk, all kinds of fun stuff. Join please ^
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]
docpippo

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 01/10/2009 23:48:26
Messages: 1078
Location:
A state of zen, letting in my positive chi...O MY GOD ITS A NARWAL!

Offline

Creation: this http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-docpippo%7C500219136020%3Asast-500299788813 and this http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-docpippo%7C500219136020%3Asast-500299788860
Background:
Size: 670x128
Color: the color it is
Text: they're in love
Font: lovey dovey valentine font
Extra:

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/19/2009 00:50:36


☼.☼ this is my sunshine.she wants to achieve world domination.COPY & PASTE!

by tomanomanous(red and yellow)and piePIEpie(the red/green one)
Bishu

Multicellular

Joined: 03/11/2009 10:37:20
Messages: 444
Location:
In a small room somewhere, being awake much too early.

Offline

~Form~
Creation: Reave
Background: Purple with lightning
Size:335 X 128
Color: whatever you deem appropriate
Text:Creativity leads to enlightenment
Font:random
Extra: none springs to mind

This how you wanted it, fellow creator?

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 03/19/2009 00:40:23



Caazper

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 01/28/2009 03:41:30
Messages: 1971
Location:
I'm a Tiger Ninja Cat. where do you think?

Offline

docpippo wrote:Creation: this http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-docpippo%7C500219136020%3Asast-500299788813 and this http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-docpippo%7C500219136020%3Asast-500299788860
Background:
Size: 670x128
Color: the color it is
Text: they're in love
Font: lovey dovey valentine font
Extra: make them float towards eachother

The background is broken, and i no longer do animations.
thank you bishu

Bishu -

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/9602/creativityleadstoenligh.png

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/19/2009 00:59:58


Media Junkie
^ Media junkie is my forum, it has spore, games, youtube junk, all kinds of fun stuff. Join please ^
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]
Bishu

Multicellular

Joined: 03/11/2009 10:37:20
Messages: 444
Location:
In a small room somewhere, being awake much too early.

Offline

I think I should be the one thanking you. I'm not the one making sigs for free.
Pretty curious what it'll look like, since the things I mentioned were only general guidelines.
Don't worry though, I'm not picky and I heard you are one of the best around here. So no whining for speed from my side.
Holy mackerels, that was fast. I just posted this

I like it! Not too big, not too fancy and cool colours. Thanks!

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 03/19/2009 01:04:25



Caazper

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 01/28/2009 03:41:30
Messages: 1971
Location:
I'm a Tiger Ninja Cat. where do you think?

Offline

Bishu wrote:I think I should be the one thanking you. I'm not the one making sigs for free.
Pretty curious what it'll look like, since the things I mentioned were only general guidelines.
Don't worry though, I'm not picky and I heard you are one of the best around here. So no whining for speed from my side.
Holy mackerels, that was fast. I just posted this

I like it! Not too big, not too fancy and cool colours. Thanks!

heh, no thank you

And, Docpippo, here you are

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/5738/theyreinlove.png

Media Junkie
^ Media junkie is my forum, it has spore, games, youtube junk, all kinds of fun stuff. Join please ^
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]
ikestarm17

MouthBreather

Joined: 01/16/2009 12:12:34
Messages: 957
Offline


Can I have one?
C:One of mine, the one you think is best or none
B: DNA fractal
S: 554x99 pixels
C: purpleish
T: IKE
F: Anything cool
E: none

Caazper

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 01/28/2009 03:41:30
Messages: 1971
Location:
I'm a Tiger Ninja Cat. where do you think?

Offline

ikestarm17 wrote:
Can I have one?
C:One of mine, the one you think is best or none
B: DNA fractal
S: 554x99 pixels
C: purpleish
T: IKE
F: Anything cool
E: none

I'll need a link to your profile.

Media Junkie
^ Media junkie is my forum, it has spore, games, youtube junk, all kinds of fun stuff. Join please ^
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]
ikestarm17

MouthBreather

Joined: 01/16/2009 12:12:34
Messages: 957
Offline

http://www.spore.com/profile/ikestarm17 you know you don't have to search it, you type www.spore.com/veiw/profile/ and then you just type their name

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 03/19/2009 01:44:19


ReViLo97

Multicellular

Joined: 11/26/2008 17:03:47
Messages: 391
Location:
Right behind you in another demision eating french fries

Offline

Please? Can you make an improved version of my sig? Second one with teh guys in ufo's.

Original Smilies By ReViLo97
[WWW]
Caazper

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 01/28/2009 03:41:30
Messages: 1971
Location:
I'm a Tiger Ninja Cat. where do you think?

Offline

ikestarm17 wrote:http://www.spore.com/profile/ikestarm17 you know you don't have to search it, you type www.spore.com/veiw/profile/ and then you just type their name

apparently not, 404
ReViLo97 wrote:Please? Can you make an improved version of my sig? Second one with teh guys in ufo's.

Going to need the ufo pics.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/19/2009 01:45:50


Media Junkie
^ Media junkie is my forum, it has spore, games, youtube junk, all kinds of fun stuff. Join please ^
[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN]
 
Forum Index » Creator Corner
Go to:   
 
Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © ( EA Dev Build 2018-08-14 15:53:40 ) JForum Team