The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Different backgrounds for Test Drive?  XML
Forum Index » Spore Help
Grimbot

Multicellular

I just saw this BG in several locations. This pic is from the Mech Challenge section under Community Showcase (so it's not my creation). This background does not exist in my game at all, as far as I can tell. I still only get "cute forest", "volcanic", "moon", or "black". It's not a game-breaker but I'd sure like to know where it came from. I have C&C...

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 03/16/2009 17:53:20

boybouzz

Civilized Sporeon

Going crazy because I feel a tad deaf in my left ear... Why do you want to know, anyway?

When you open the Backgrounds tab, there will be an Arrow on the far right of the box. Click the Arrow, and the C&C Backgrounds should come up. Hope that helps.

I'm workin' on a more up-to-date sig, so now you'll have to stare at this boring text. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ha. Ha ha. Ha ha ha. *manical laughter*
§ "Everything tastes better on a stick, and I mean everything. Pulled Pork sandwiches, fried candy bars, Souls, etc." -Me, Real life
Geeza

MouthBreather

Grimbot wrote:I just saw this BG in several locations.

It comes with either the exo-skeleton limbs or Cute & Creepy expansion, I can't remember which. You should have two pages of background images, try the second page!

[WWW]
sporemasterblackbird

Spore Master

Hi Grimbot,

As other users have speculated, that background is part of the C&C expansion pack.
It should be right next to the one with mushrooms and rainbows. If for some reason it's not showing up in your game, you may want to try a manual removal and reinstallation of C&C. Follow these instructions for the removal: http://help.spore.com/cgi-bin/easpore.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=20849

[Email]
Grimbot

Multicellular

Holy smokes! Thanks guys. I somehow never saw that arrow... :p

Eaglejedi

Microbe

When i load that background, the ground is black. how can i fix this?

"The Grox are machines with absolutely no sense of humor! They destroy entire races and never offer an explanation of what it is that ticks them off!"
sporemasterblackbird

Spore Master

Eaglejedi wrote:When i load that background, the ground is black. how can i fix this?

Hi Eaglejedi,

It sounds like you may be experiencing a graphic-related issue, so the first thing to do is to make sure your drivers are up to date. Posting your PC specs will also help us in figuring out why this is happening.

[Email]
Perryplatypus

Multicellular

Thanks, my ground for that background was black too and I know that my drivers stink.

-Sigs by Perryplatypus (me)
[Yahoo!]

Forum Index » Spore Help
Go to: