The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Welcome to the Adventure Corner!  XML
Forum Index » Adventure Corner
Author Message
Greedav


Microbe

Joined: 09/20/2010 00:30:44
Messages: 23
Location:
Minnesota

Offline

Hi! I have a few adventures that I consider good. My most recent one is called "Spore Quiz" . Download it if you have time. It's pretty self-explanatory.

I've got a mouse, and he hasn't got a house; I don't know why I call him Gerald.
~Syd Barrett
SelinaC05


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/19/2015 07:10:13
Messages: 3366
Location:
Lillana. Too bad Lillana has a protection bubble around it so you can't blow up Lillana, Doge. :)

Offline

I have downloaded Spore, Spore Galactic Adventures, and Creepy and Cute. I got them off steam.
But I have a question.
Whenever I create an Adventure and try to share it, the tick appears on the adventure, but it stays unshared. Whenever I check my Spore profile, it's not there, and my shared creations usually appear on my Spore profile.
Why do my adventures not share? If you know, tell me.

uther3k


Microbe

Joined: 08/27/2015 22:47:38
Messages: 22
Location:
choking my best friend trying to get the remote and waiting for spore to get on internet

Offline

I thought it would be cool if someone could play a little bit of a series called ThunderStrike's Pride though I sort of messed up and deleted the finished version of episode 2 so I will be in the making of that... XD

bangs head on desk saying "WHEN! IS! SPORE! GOING! TO! COOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNEEEEECCCTTTT!!!!!!!!
Paxnfacto


Multicellular

Joined: 09/13/2008 15:29:41
Messages: 144
Offline

I now have my first GA adventure online. (thank you Maxisbazzatee) "the Wizard of Oz" as true to the original story as I could make it in Spore. I think...hope...all parts seem to be in my sporepedia anyway....let me know if there are any problems in the adventure please.

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-501047519563

Be gentle with me it is my first adventure!
DarkMagickan


Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 9793
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

Paxnfacto wrote:I now have my first GA adventure online. (thank you Maxisbazzatee) "the Wizard of Oz" as true to the original story as I could make it in Spore. I think...hope...all parts seem to be in my sporepedia anyway....let me know if there are any problems in the adventure please.

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-501047519563

Be gentle with me it is my first adventure!
I'll give this a whirl.

DarkMagickan


Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 9793
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

I gave it a whirl.

So, apart from a few problems with the script (she kills the Witch of the East and is pursued by the Witch of the West, not north and south), I was a bit unclear on who I had to give the book to, and I had to restart. I finally gave up, never quite knowing where I was supposed to take that darn book.

Paxnfacto


Multicellular

Joined: 09/13/2008 15:29:41
Messages: 144
Offline

DarkMagickan wrote:I gave it a whirl.

So, apart from a few problems with the script (she kills the Witch of the East and is pursued by the Witch of the West, not north and south), I was a bit unclear on who I had to give the book to, and I had to restart. I finally gave up, never quite knowing where I was supposed to take that darn book.


Oh No... then you Missed the most epic scene in the whole Adventure! I'm sorry, I tried to make it a mystery to be solved but not impossible! The diplomat in the market tells you "know one knows which FOUNTAIN the wizard hides behind" and there are only three Fountains, two of which are easily written off i'd think...because you can walk behind one and the other is blocked entirely by the band, and the biggest one is dead center of the city entry...where you will hear and epic screeching after you get the books. But sorry if i didn't leave enough clues. hope you will try again.

And you are right about the witches...sorry again...been a long time since i've read or watched the show... so I assumed it followed other myths were the east and west are good tidings, were as north and south bring storms... bad assumptions.
DarkMagickan


Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 9793
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

Paxnfacto wrote:
DarkMagickan wrote:I gave it a whirl.

So, apart from a few problems with the script (she kills the Witch of the East and is pursued by the Witch of the West, not north and south), I was a bit unclear on who I had to give the book to, and I had to restart. I finally gave up, never quite knowing where I was supposed to take that darn book.


Oh No... then you Missed the most epic scene in the whole Adventure! I'm sorry, I tried to make it a mystery to be solved but not impossible! The diplomat in the market tells you "know one knows which FOUNTAIN the wizard hides behind" and there are only three Fountains, two of which are easily written off i'd think...because you can walk behind one and the other is blocked entirely by the band, and the biggest one is dead center of the city entry...where you will hear and epic screeching after you get the books. But sorry if i didn't leave enough clues. hope you will try again.

And you are right about the witches...sorry again...been a long time since i've read or watched the show... so I assumed it followed other myths were the east and west are good tidings, were as north and south bring storms... bad assumptions.
Yeah, I kind of cheated a bit and opened it in the editor afterward, but I couldn't figured out how I missed him. I'll try again.

Paxnfacto


Multicellular

Joined: 09/13/2008 15:29:41
Messages: 144
Offline

New EPIC zombie adventure filled with gruesome boys and ghouls, which is actually a kick to play. There is no correct way to do it-other then completing the acts as per usual - but trying to power your way through hasn't worked for me yet - its tough that way. But being smart, patient and observant will get you to the finish line. in fact it can be won with minimal conflict - other then with the rats which are every where..if you time your actions right and pay attention to what your friends are saying. weLL placed hand grenades help too!
Oh and thank you Mavor for the Beer! I added pizza to this living dread party, I hope you will all now enjoy!

THE DAZE THAT THE LIVING DREAD
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=ftr-adventure%3Asast-501047941747%3Aview-newest
Paxnfacto


Multicellular

Joined: 09/13/2008 15:29:41
Messages: 144
Offline

been a busy week end...and yet am trying to finish some of the adventure starts I made. So here is one I originally started just so I could see many of the earth type sea creatures other people have created moving close enough for me to really see them for once. It looks so cool, I created this adventure to highlight other peoples work...

OCTOPOPULUS
http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-Paxnfacto%7C2263339800%3Asast-501047995027
Now you too can live life as an octopus in the peaceful deep green sea, but you will have to learn how to survive first.

An easy exploration of a sea world, which was primarily designed to allow you to interact and see some of the GREAT real life sea creatures people like Arithromancer, Salooverall, Moonstars, and Puma7372 have created over time here in spore space. I have taken great pains to identify each creators creation with a dialog tag, so please read them, and let them know how neat there fishes were! And above all ENJOY. It can be quite beautiful at times.
Paxnfacto


Multicellular

Joined: 09/13/2008 15:29:41
Messages: 144
Offline

Got a wild west adventure for you now. So take a step back in time and make your mark in history. There are deer, elk, antelope and buffalo to hunt..even Moose thanks to the great work of Puma7372! And bears (thank you Brewser 420) and rattlesnakes to watch out for. And of course wagon trains, cowboys and Indians which you have to learn how to deal with while you explore the wonders of the wild west before any roads were made.
Its called Finding Liberty http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-501048506797

hope you enjoy it ...it took me over a month to get bug free...I HOPE...please tell me if i am wrong about that.
DarkMagickan


Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 9793
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

Hey, Pax. Sharples is looking into the problem with "Dude, Where's My Ship". Can you maybe describe again what happened to you?

Paxnfacto


Multicellular

Joined: 09/13/2008 15:29:41
Messages: 144
Offline

DarkMagickan wrote:Hey, Pax. Sharples is looking into the problem with "Dude, Where's My Ship". Can you maybe describe again what happened to you?


Sorry to have taken so long to respond, I've been dealing with other stuff and maximizing my spore time, making adventures so i haven't checked into the sporum much.

In fact, I can't even remember posting something relating to the "dude wheres my ship" question??? so could you maybe give me a few more details??? I'm feeling quite blonde right now lol.
eme12


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/13/2009 20:39:42
Messages: 1771
Location:
pee pee wee wees in my butt

Offline

Paxnfacto wrote:
DarkMagickan wrote:Hey, Pax. Sharples is looking into the problem with "Dude, Where's My Ship". Can you maybe describe again what happened to you?


Sorry to have taken so long to respond, I've been dealing with other stuff and maximizing my spore time, making adventures so i haven't checked into the sporum much.

In fact, I can't even remember posting something relating to the "dude wheres my ship" question??? so could you maybe give me a few more details??? I'm feeling quite blonde right now lol.

SEXIST MISOGYNIST CIS WHITE MALE SCUM

STOP OPPRESSING BLONDE WOMEN

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 06/16/2017 17:59:22


Paxnfacto


Multicellular

Joined: 09/13/2008 15:29:41
Messages: 144
Offline

Got another adventure online now. This one made specifically for all you battle hungry warriors out there. It was based upon the abandoned battlefield planet shared by sajtoskifli117 (thank you sajtoskifli117 it was a great starting scene) and I specifically designed it's first battle scene to potential last forever if you like, and can survive that long. I personally played it for about 40 minutes myself just to make sure that was true. It was fun challenging and has great carnage possibilities for those of you who like such stuff. Or you can move on to find a higher meaning behind it all, so it was specifically designed to make you think about such things too. Hope you enjoy!
it is called "Re-treat" because of that terms possible multiple meanings.

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-501049210675
 
Forum Index » Adventure Corner
Go to:   
 
Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © ( EA Dev Build 2016-08-15 15:16:49 ) JForum Team