Congratulations to MrMand
for creating the winning creation: King Of The Seven Seas
Update: A fancy Maya render of MrMand's winning creature can be found on Spore.com here!
This creation will be featured sooon! In the mean time, check out your trophy in the MC Challenge Trophy Case!
These creations are now in the Aquarium starfish rotation! Click here to see these suckers stick to glass like no other.
Check back tomorrow morning to see who created the winning Starfish that will be featured on Spore.com!
The new Spore Aquarium is nice, but it needs MORE STARFISH!!
This fishtank randomly pulls in hand picked creations from Sporecast collections of aquatic creations.
Create an amazing starfish in the More-Starfish-Please Challenge!
What will the challenge winner get?
1st Place: A chance to be featured on Spore.com
Top 10: A spot in the rotation of Starfish in the Spore Aquarium as seen in the new app gallery:
• must not have any parent authored by a different creator.
• must not have any offensive creation in its lineage (any parent or child creations).
• must not have any links or references to other sites in the submission's tags, name, or description
Submissions that do not meet the above criteria will not be considered for a feature
• Your creation must look like a starfish or seastar (it can have as many legs as you want)
• It can be made in any editor
• The angle/position of the starfish legs need to line up along the bottom of the png. Example:
• To submit
a creation, post about it here on the thread.
• Your post must also include the starfish png. See this thread
on embedding image (a link to a picture does not count)
• Your post must also include a link to the creation large card. Your link needs to follow this format:
as shown in the example below. You can get the ID from the png url.
• You can submit as many creations as you’d like
• All submissions must be in by 11:00 AM PST Wednesday (03/11/09)
This is my amazing starfish!!