The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Connection problem - server logging you off while playing  XML
Forum Index » Spore Help
Author Message
Takua01


MouthBreather

Joined: 11/12/2010 02:25:08
Messages: 859
Location:
-

Offline

I have a problem where I can't share creatures or captains. When I click on my username in the login bubble in the bottom corner of the screen, it prompts me to login. But if I click cancel, it says that I am still logged in. I already tried re-entering my login information and nothing happened.

[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
Ti-7-4Raven


Microbe

Joined: 09/17/2010 19:29:38
Messages: 88
Location:
P3X-989

Offline

mace-wintje wrote:Ti-7-4Raven
I know the problem but can't fix it.

ok so my creatures are gone but it won't download any creatures of any sporecasts. It wil only download one a day if I searce it and then download it. do you know what to do??


Yeah, mine's twitchy about that too. I haven't found a good solution other than luck so far for that.

Just occasionally I log on and poof it works, other times it just kinda gives me a big middle finger and goes "Oh you thought you could download that? Ha, no you can't" So I end up just waiting for whatever it was.

Takua01 wrote:I have a problem where I can't share creatures or captains. When I click on my username in the login bubble in the bottom corner of the screen, it prompts me to login. But if I click cancel, it says that I am still logged in. I already tried re-entering my login information and nothing happened.


Well if it shows your name in the little bubble you're logged in. For sharing you have to share from the galaxy menu, not from in a game.

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 02/23/2011 23:21:53


[MSN]
Takua01


MouthBreather

Joined: 11/12/2010 02:25:08
Messages: 859
Location:
-

Offline

I always share from the galaxy menu.

[WWW] [Yahoo!] aim icon [MSN] [ICQ]
Ti-7-4Raven


Microbe

Joined: 09/17/2010 19:29:38
Messages: 88
Location:
P3X-989

Offline

Takua01 wrote:I always share from the galaxy menu.


I got nothin then, usually if I check to make sure my name is down there in the bubble and share only from galaxy menu it works for me.

[MSN]
Cobra6099


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 11/28/2010 16:32:51
Messages: 2141
Location:
Location, Location USA

Offline

When I play the creature stage and finish creating my creature, the server logs me out and I can see that it is shared but its not!

I can't even see my first early creature on my sporepedia on the game.

This has happened to me alot!




Sig by 3D I have returned to Spore.
[WWW]
Ti-7-4Raven


Microbe

Joined: 09/17/2010 19:29:38
Messages: 88
Location:
P3X-989

Offline

Cobra6099 wrote:When I play the creature stage and finish creating my creature, the server logs me out and I can see that it is shared but its not!

I can't even see my first early creature on my sporepedia on the game.

This has happened to me alot!





Read...The...Thread...Before...Posting...

Seriously...

[MSN]
sypher3289


Microbe

Joined: 06/30/2009 19:16:06
Messages: 1
Offline

I've been having this problem too! I just started playing Spore again, installed everything today. Spore, C&C and, GA. Noticed it when I got an achievement and went to check it. Said I needed to be logged in, so I obliged. Hence forth the game just keeps logging me out. Can't share, my achievements aren't updating etc. Should also note I have the "Keep me logged in" box checked! Help please!
Gesch13


Microbe

Joined: 07/07/2009 19:41:24
Messages: 9
Offline

i am having this problem with being logged off while playing. does it have anything to do with the robot parts pack by any chance, cause i noticed it after i installed the robot parts. though i was barely playing for the past several months before i got the robot parts so i suppose it could have been happening then as well.
as some others have mentioned ive also noticed the problem on the spore website though not nearly as often.

also as others have mentioned, i am also having problems with sharing. when in a saved game all my creations are auto-shared, albeit unsuccessfully. this happens even when im not logged in at all. the only way ive been able to share is to log off and edit the creations i want to share (to create a new version since theyve all been autoshared) while in the galaxy screen (and while logged off), and then hit the share button while logged off and log on at the prompt. i can then share all the others i have edited and are unshared, but if i try to log in before hitting the share button it tries to auto share some of them (unsuccessfully). (also if i try to edit anything after ive logged on, it starts auto-sharing again) using this method i have so far had a 100% success rate. (though it usually takes about half a day to show up online and i havent tried with captains or adventures)

EDIT:
SporeMasterSlime wrote:Side effects of this may include captains incorrectly uploading. That is, they may show to the web, but with empty stats and incomplete names.

after looking through my online sporepedia i noticed most of my captains are like this so i guess it has been going on since way before i got bot parts.

EDIT:
ok i just finished reading the entire thread
now im pretty sure that all the problems ive been having are related to this issue
including the one not mentioned thus far of my sporecast changes, whether done online or ingame, only updating at the other end for additions, not subtractions, even after several days. the one problem mentioned that ive not seen at all is trouble logging on in the first place.

being one who has past experience with ea's amazing customer support, i have accepted the fact that this problem will never be fixed, and will not bother wasting any more time on the issue. good luck to those of you still trying. luckily its still a great fun game, but i hereby strike maxis from my list of acceptable ea games developers, which leaves only Bioware and Crytek remaining as being l337 enough to counteract the detrimental effects of publishing through EA.

i gotta say, spore must hold some kind of record or something as being the glitchiest buggiest game ever made. in all my years of gaming, no other game ive had experience with even comes close. in fact during the first six months that i had the game, i dont think i ever closed the game. i just chose a crash at which to stop playing for the time being.

This message was edited 6 times. Last update was at 03/18/2011 07:55:18

Pvjin


Microbe

Joined: 10/18/2010 19:02:54
Messages: 44
Offline

Gesch13 wrote:i am having this problem with being logged off while playing. does it have anything to do with the robot parts pack by any chance, cause i noticed it after i installed the robot parts. though i was barely playing for the past several months before i got the robot parts so i suppose it could have been happening then as well.
as some others have mentioned ive also noticed the problem on the spore website though not nearly as often.

also as others have mentioned, i am also having problems with sharing. when in a saved game all my creations are auto-shared, albeit unsuccessfully. this happens even when im not logged in at all. the only way ive been able to share is to log off and edit the creations i want to share (to create a new version since theyve all been autoshared) while in the galaxy screen (and while logged off), and then hit the share button while logged off and log on at the prompt. i can then share all the others i have edited and are unshared, but if i try to log in before hitting the share button it tries to auto share some of them (unsuccessfully). (also if i try to edit anything after ive logged on, it starts auto-sharing again) using this method i have so far had a 100% success rate. (though it usually takes about half a day to show up online and i havent tried with captains or adventures)

EDIT:
SporeMasterSlime wrote:Side effects of this may include captains incorrectly uploading. That is, they may show to the web, but with empty stats and incomplete names.

after looking through my online sporepedia i noticed most of my captains are like this so i guess it has been going on since way before i got bot parts.

EDIT:
ok i just finished reading the entire thread
now im pretty sure that all the problems ive been having are related to this issue
including the one not mentioned thus far of my sporecast changes, whether done online or ingame, only updating at the other end for additions, not subtractions, even after several days. the one problem mentioned that ive not seen at all is trouble logging on in the first place.

being one who has past experience with ea's amazing customer support, i have accepted the fact that this problem will never be fixed, and will not bother wasting any more time on the issue. good luck to those of you still trying. luckily its still a great fun game, but i hereby strike maxis from my list of acceptable ea games developers, which leaves only Bioware and Crytek remaining as being l337 enough to counteract the detrimental effects of publishing through EA.

i gotta say, spore must hold some kind of record or something as being the glitchiest buggiest game ever made. in all my years of gaming, no other game ive had experience with even comes close. in fact during the first six months that i had the game, i dont think i ever closed the game. i just chose a crash at which to stop playing for the time being.


I agree with U. I had same problems 6 months ago, no one helped me, EA support was the crappiest one. These problems will never be fixed, and are not fault of player. Spore has no support and is glitchy laughable piece of S***.

Spore was bad game from start, it has so much potential as real life simulator but they make it to be 10yo cute creature making game with nothing deep.

And EA&Maxis sucks, I will pirate every game that I want from them.

Spore sucks. All spore masters are dirty n1gg4s.

SPORE SUCKS, it has no support and full of bugs that are not going to be fixed. So if u are looking for spore download it freely from piratebay. Fúck EA, Fúck maxis.

Waiting to get banned
goopy99


Microbe

Joined: 03/14/2011 14:59:56
Messages: 14
Offline

i keep getting logged of and not even a third of what i create arent getting shared D: some dont even SAVE!
91Steve117


Microbe

Joined: 03/26/2011 18:39:40
Messages: 1
Offline

I just started having this problem ironically after the BAD_DATA fix!

It logs me off during games but not outside of the main game!

TorchwoodArchive


Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 03/25/2011 03:52:22
Messages: 8365
Location:
innawoods

Offline

This glitch happens to me whenever I enter a space stage or G.A. editor...



Torchy is an 5poreMasterPwn
[WWW]
Xtreme143


Microbe

Joined: 03/29/2011 13:20:21
Messages: 14
Location:
Anywhere in the Internet

Offline

I'm Having Problem Logging In... It says Log-in Failed But
I already registered my SporeScreen Name.. Please help



--Yey, Dragons--
[Email] [WWW]
jessejt


Microbe

Joined: 03/04/2011 03:54:17
Messages: 4
Offline

me too i ahve no idea why. so now i can't get an achevment.
jessejt


Microbe

Joined: 03/04/2011 03:54:17
Messages: 4
Offline

WE ALL NEED A NEW PATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Forum Index » Spore Help
Go to:   
 
Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © ( EA Dev Build 2013-06-21 16:12:06 ) JForum Team