The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index
[Login] Login
[MODS] ◙◙◙ DarkInjection 9+ ◙◙◙ Updating in progress...  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Author Message
DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10076
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

Except I can't.

Rob55Rod

Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 04/18/2014 18:55:26
Messages: 6359
Location:
.__________.

Offline

DarkMagickan wrote:Except I can't.

wait wat y not

DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10076
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

Rob55Rod wrote:
DarkMagickan wrote:Except I can't.

wait wat y not
I explained it in the General Open Thread. My computer gets to 99% downloaded, then the website throws up an "out of memory" error. I tried it several times last night, until MegaSync basically told me to go SPORE myself.

Sharples65

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/18/2014 17:20:11
Messages: 11150
Location:
Darklord's Dungeon.

Offline

DarkMagickan wrote:
Rob55Rod wrote:
DarkMagickan wrote:Except I can't.

wait wat y not
I explained it in the General Open Thread. My computer gets to 99% downloaded, then the website throws up an "out of memory" error. I tried it several times last night, until MegaSync basically told me to go SPORE myself.

Try adding malware into the computer, that often fixes the problem.

[Email] [WWW]
DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10076
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

Turns out I didn't add malware, but I WAS using bloatware... i.e., Firefox.

Sharples65

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/18/2014 17:20:11
Messages: 11150
Location:
Darklord's Dungeon.

Offline

DarkMagickan wrote:Turns out I didn't add malware, but I WAS using bloatware... i.e., Firefox.

Go into syskey and add a random password you won't remember, this should also fix the problem.

[Email] [WWW]
eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/13/2009 20:39:42
Messages: 1915
Location:
pee pee wee wees in my butt

Offline

Sharples65 wrote:
DarkMagickan wrote:Turns out I didn't add malware, but I WAS using bloatware... i.e., Firefox.

Go into syskey and add a random password you won't remember, this should also fix the problem.

If that doesn't work, take a hammer and smash the computer.

>be me
>king of Sporechan
Zaiksklavado

Microbe

Joined: 03/24/2017 01:00:08
Messages: 32
Location:
15:00 (Pacific Time) Tuesday September 31 1923

Offline

is this thread dead now

If I said something offensive, don't take it personally. Peace. file:///C:/Users/dengh/Desktop/Spore%20entries/SPORE(TM)%204_15_2017%207_07_37%20AM.png
Zaiksklavado

Microbe

Joined: 03/24/2017 01:00:08
Messages: 32
Location:
15:00 (Pacific Time) Tuesday September 31 1923

Offline

cuz the steelbeak and spiritteeth parts for me are strange looking

If I said something offensive, don't take it personally. Peace. file:///C:/Users/dengh/Desktop/Spore%20entries/SPORE(TM)%204_15_2017%207_07_37%20AM.png
Rob55Rod

Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 04/18/2014 18:55:26
Messages: 6359
Location:
.__________.

Offline

The thread is kinda dead, but the mod certainly isn't.

And uhh...I kinda hadn't really finished those parts, sooo...can't really say I'm all that surprised >.>

DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10076
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

Rob55Rod wrote:The thread is kinda dead, but the mod certainly isn't.

And uhh...I kinda hadn't really finished those parts, sooo...can't really say I'm all that surprised >.>
Well, I'm thinking this is a good place for those people who don't go to Davo's site to discuss bugs. (Yes, I know you only like to check one place, but you DO occasionally come here, especially when messaged.)

Rob55Rod

Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 04/18/2014 18:55:26
Messages: 6359
Location:
.__________.

Offline

DarkMagickan wrote:
Rob55Rod wrote:The thread is kinda dead, but the mod certainly isn't.

And uhh...I kinda hadn't really finished those parts, sooo...can't really say I'm all that surprised >.>
Well, I'm thinking this is a good place for those people who don't go to Davo's site to discuss bugs. (Yes, I know you only like to check one place, but you DO occasionally come here, especially when messaged.)

...right...they don't go to Davo's site...even though the in-game bug reporting features DI includes take the user to Davoonline. I can totally understand why that would happen.

DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10076
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

Rob55Rod wrote:Despite evidence to the contrary, I expect people to be logical and rational.

Zaiksklavado

Microbe

Joined: 03/24/2017 01:00:08
Messages: 32
Location:
15:00 (Pacific Time) Tuesday September 31 1923

Offline

The replacement parts for steelbeak and spiritteeth are actually quite smooth unlike most other custom parts, how do you do it?

If I said something offensive, don't take it personally. Peace. file:///C:/Users/dengh/Desktop/Spore%20entries/SPORE(TM)%204_15_2017%207_07_37%20AM.png
DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10076
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

Rob, I just re-downloaded the first of my Florida Man series, and the hero is inaccessible to me. Says it uses "Core Spore". Yet he looks right in the Adventure Editor. Care to shed some light on this?

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: