The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 

NOTE: The Sporum is migrating to EA’s Answers HQ forum environment. The Sporum is currently in Read-Only mode and will remain so for a period of time. For more information about the move and the new location, please see this post

The Gaming & Media Open Thread  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Author Message
Garfielf

Multicellular

Joined: 02/15/2016 23:20:58
Messages: 320
Offline

nutella8888 wrote:
MoonwalkingZear wrote:
nutella8888 wrote:Snip!


I think you're making a mountain out of a molehill, kid. Get your parent's permission.


Whoa, Selina's still on this forum?
nutella8888

Multicellular

Joined: 06/17/2017 12:11:07
Messages: 346
Location:
being angry at google for making me clear my cookies & lose rights to moderate my discord servers

Offline

Garfielf wrote:
nutella8888 wrote:
MoonwalkingZear wrote:
nutella8888 wrote:Snip!


I think you're making a mountain out of a molehill, kid. Get your parent's permission.


Whoa, Selina's still on this forum?

Her Sporum account got deactivated, so…

CaptnSunny

Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 07/20/2013 02:54:00
Messages: 5015
Location:
goodbye you fools

Offline

nutella8888 wrote:
CaptnSunny wrote:
nutella8888 wrote:


Btw.. The creator of the server set the verification level so that only people with Discord accounts that are claimed and verified can chat in it?! -.- Also, not all ppl have Deviantart accounts! Also, here's an invite link to the Discord server.

Verifying/claiming an account is simple really, they’ll just send an e-mail to you. If you don’t want to do that (knowing your kind of attitude), then RIP, I’ve got nothing.

Also, if I were you, I would just say that I don’t use DeviantArt or have an account there. Though I wouldn’t know what to say if they said “make one or we’ll ban you”.

True, but an email address is required to verify and claim a Discord account, and some people aren’t old enough to have an email address, so...

I got an email when I was like five. I would think that you’d have your own email by now.

No harm, though. Life’s OK.



boycott ea
[WWW]
Garfielf

Multicellular

Joined: 02/15/2016 23:20:58
Messages: 320
Offline

nutella8888 wrote:
Garfielf wrote:
nutella8888 wrote:
MoonwalkingZear wrote:
nutella8888 wrote:Snip!


I think you're making a mountain out of a molehill, kid. Get your parent's permission.


Whoa, Selina's still on this forum?

Her Sporum account got deactivated, so…

Then how am I talking to her over the Sporum right now?
nutella8888

Multicellular

Joined: 06/17/2017 12:11:07
Messages: 346
Location:
being angry at google for making me clear my cookies & lose rights to moderate my discord servers

Offline

Garfielf wrote:
nutella8888 wrote:
Garfielf wrote:
nutella8888 wrote:
MoonwalkingZear wrote:
nutella8888 wrote:Snip!


I think you're making a mountain out of a molehill, kid. Get your parent's permission.


Whoa, Selina's still on this forum?

Her Sporum account got deactivated, so…

Then how am I talking to her over the Sporum right now?

*Facepalms*

uglydollfan

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 12/30/2013 02:45:39
Messages: 3056
Location:
Somewhere in another forum

Offline

Speaking of Selina (Quintanilla), even if I don't know what she's saying ('Cuz I stubbornly refuse to learn spanish from my parents), because I hear the songs often, I feel nostalgiac whenever I hear them... For some reason!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 04/26/2018 01:20:12


I'm off to better and happier things, you'll never find me!
Garfielf

Multicellular

Joined: 02/15/2016 23:20:58
Messages: 320
Offline

nutella8888 wrote:
Garfielf wrote:
nutella8888 wrote:
Garfielf wrote:
nutella8888 wrote:
MoonwalkingZear wrote:
nutella8888 wrote:Snip!


I think you're making a mountain out of a molehill, kid. Get your parent's permission.


Whoa, Selina's still on this forum?

Her Sporum account got deactivated, so…

Then how am I talking to her over the Sporum right now?

*Facepalms*

alright selina
nutella8888

Multicellular

Joined: 06/17/2017 12:11:07
Messages: 346
Location:
being angry at google for making me clear my cookies & lose rights to moderate my discord servers

Offline

Garfielf wrote:
nutella8888 wrote:
Garfielf wrote:
nutella8888 wrote:
Garfielf wrote:
nutella8888 wrote:
MoonwalkingZear wrote:
nutella8888 wrote:Snip!


I think you're making a mountain out of a molehill, kid. Get your parent's permission.


Whoa, Selina's still on this forum?

Her Sporum account got deactivated, so…

Then how am I talking to her over the Sporum right now?

*Facepalms*

alright selina

I. Am. Not. Selina. I have already proven this.

MoonwalkingZear

Multicellular

Joined: 11/01/2015 18:48:43
Messages: 183
Location:
The Great Salt Lake of the Internet(AKA DeviantArt)

Offline

nutella8888 wrote:Snip!


I would calm down if I were you. Take a break and grow a backbone. No one wants to turn the Gaming & Media thread to a drama cesspit.

Garfielf

Multicellular

Joined: 02/15/2016 23:20:58
Messages: 320
Offline

nutella8888 wrote:
I. Am. Not. Selina. I have already proven this.

Is that supposed to be the proof?
The reason people ask why you read her posts is because there's literally zero logical explanation for reading the personal blog and forum posts of somebody you claim to barely know, let alone knowing about them at all. Also, those last pieces of "evidence" are entirely fake. Changes in your artstyle can be explained by you becoming older and developing your style. As for your creation styles, they're nearly identical. There are only very slight differences in your creation styles. And for that last piece of "evidence," the only way you could possibly know that is if you spent a ton of time snooping through Selina's posts. And why would you do something like that if you have no affiliation with this person?
MoonwalkingZear

Multicellular

Joined: 11/01/2015 18:48:43
Messages: 183
Location:
The Great Salt Lake of the Internet(AKA DeviantArt)

Offline

Oh God. If you people wish to continue this then take it to the Town Hall. Right. Now. Are you going to argue or are we going to talk about video games and other forms of media?!

Garfielf

Multicellular

Joined: 02/15/2016 23:20:58
Messages: 320
Offline

MoonwalkingZear wrote:Oh God. If you people wish to continue this then take it to the Town Hall. Right. Now. Are you going to argue or are we going to talk about video games and other forms of media?!

sure, have you guys heard of Spore? it's a real cool game, super obscure though
DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10253
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

Garfielf wrote:
MoonwalkingZear wrote:Oh God. If you people wish to continue this then take it to the Town Hall. Right. Now. Are you going to argue or are we going to talk about video games and other forms of media?!

sure, have you guys heard of Spore? it's a real cool game, super obscure though
I remember it. Remember when Selina used to spam the Sporum, and now she's bacK?

nutella8888

Multicellular

Joined: 06/17/2017 12:11:07
Messages: 346
Location:
being angry at google for making me clear my cookies & lose rights to moderate my discord servers

Offline

DarkMagickan wrote:
Garfielf wrote:
MoonwalkingZear wrote:Oh God. If you people wish to continue this then take it to the Town Hall. Right. Now. Are you going to argue or are we going to talk about video games and other forms of media?!

sure, have you guys heard of Spore? it's a real cool game, super obscure though
I remember it. Remember when Selina used to spam the Sporum, and now she's bacK?

She hasn't returned to the Sporum because her Sporum account is deactivated.

nutella8888

Multicellular

Joined: 06/17/2017 12:11:07
Messages: 346
Location:
being angry at google for making me clear my cookies & lose rights to moderate my discord servers

Offline

http://zaranoq.blogspot.com.au/2018/05/how-do-i-prevent-people-from-editing-my.html

 
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to:   
 
Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © ( EA Dev Build 2018-08-14 15:53:40 ) JForum Team