The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Spore Creepy and Cute Pack:Spore Evolves with New Content,Gameplay and Tools (official announcement)  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
111uminate

Multicellular

Wow .. Awesome job! That is amazing. Leaves me wondering what it will turn out like when finished and fully rendered.

Click the image for my profile!

www.faxonwashington.org - Write a letter to the President he'll never forget.
[MSN]
MinionJoe

Spacefaring Sporeling

ausdreamer wrote:Kids love this game- they like creatures and playing them. I consider Spore primarily a kids game- ...

Wow. Some of us were saying this weeks ago and were told that we were completely wrong.

Times MinionJoe Has Been Banned: 5 Times MinionJoe's Opinion Has Changed: 0
Guineh

Multicellular

Sethan777 wrote:PLEASE Maxis let the Fans know when the plant editor will come out. I really think we NEED it

YES! Bring on the flora editor. I'm getting rather tired of seeing the same plants all the time.

"We come in peace! Shoot to Kill"
Parvati

Civilized Sporeon

111uminate wrote:Wow .. Awesome job! That is amazing. Leaves me wondering what it will turn out like when finished and fully rendered.

Yea me too
No idea where its going to end.
Ascus

MouthBreather

Guineh wrote:
Sethan777 wrote:PLEASE Maxis let the Fans know when the plant editor will come out. I really think we NEED it

YES! Bring on the flora editor. I'm getting rather tired of seeing the same plants all the time.
I am starting recongnize the plans on sight. I was playing the creature phase and could tell what plants I would be seeing in the space phase.

Check out my Sporecast viewer at http://ciper.com/spore/spore.php
[WWW]
honeymane

Microbe

I wish they'd let us just buy the parts we want, not a whole pack; I don't use all the parts in the game as is, if I only end up using 5% of the parts from this part's pack, I'm wasting a whole lot of money.
Parvati

Civilized Sporeon

honeymane wrote:I wish they'd let us just buy the parts we want, not a whole pack; I don't use all the parts in the game as is, if I only end up using 5% of the parts from this part's pack, I'm wasting a whole lot of money.

And thats why they mentioned micro payements
Pugnap00

MouthBreather

awesome model parvati.

Sweeeet!

http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Pugnap00
Help my Dragons Grow!!
Pugnap00

MouthBreather

honeymane wrote:I wish they'd let us just buy the parts we want, not a whole pack; I don't use all the parts in the game as is, if I only end up using 5% of the parts from this part's pack, I'm wasting a whole lot of money.
i think it would be cool if they had a store set up like in the sims 2 website, where we can buy single parts for like 20 cents

Sweeeet!

http://www.spore.com/view/profile/Pugnap00
Help my Dragons Grow!!
RocketGirl

MouthBreather

111uminate wrote:Wow. Not bad. Definitely better than anything I've done in 3DSMax. I've been tinkering around with Bryce and zBrush for years, which are far less complex than 3DSMax. Nice work.

Thanks.

Wanted to show of what I was working on earlier.

Heh. Seems like we have a bunch of closet artists here on the Sporum!

The problem is that Spore has become a coloring book instead of a chemistry set

"All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated and well supported in logic and argument than others." -Douglas Adams
Parvati

Civilized Sporeon

Pugnap00 wrote:
i think it would be cool if they had a store set up like in the sims 2 website, where we can buy single parts for like 20 cents

Thanks,

It starts to make a little sense.
I always hoped they would introduce prepay cards to purchase them from the website.
Parvati

Civilized Sporeon

RocketGirl wrote:

Ain't that the truth
ausdreamer

Multicellular

MinionJoe wrote:
ausdreamer wrote:Kids love this game- they like creatures and playing them. I consider Spore primarily a kids game- ...

Wow. Some of us were saying this weeks ago and were told that we were completely wrong.

But you are not accepting this- That is the difference and proposed efforts to do so like expansions are being met with disdain.
There is no other way to improve the game other than through expansions.

Patches can but then it changes the game for everyone. With expansions it then becomes a choice.

You will not get achievements if you use the cheat console in that game.
To earn achievements you need to start a new game and not use the cheat console.
MinionJoe

Spacefaring Sporeling

Parvati wrote:
RocketGirl wrote:

Ain't that the truth

Actually, I'm more of a rogue physicist, information engineer, and sledgehammer accountant.

MinionJoe

Spacefaring Sporeling

ausdreamer wrote:Patches can but then it changes the game for everyone. With expansions it then becomes a choice.

Patches are to fix problems. Expansions are to add content.

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: