The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
The Gaming & Media Open Thread  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
nutella8888

Multicellular

being angry at google for making me clear my cookies & lose rights to moderate my discord servers

Ok, seriously, AJHQ could've given us a gift worth the wait instead of a recolour of a terrible item...

nutella8888

Multicellular

being angry at google for making me clear my cookies & lose rights to moderate my discord servers

Page lag.

nutella8888

Multicellular

:sighs:

nutella8888

Multicellular

~★The AJ Discord Server★~

Catdragon101

Civilized Sporeon

So, does anyone here have EU4?

I decided to get it for Christmas and played around on it. It was pretty fun, though there were a lot of things I needed to watch out for, and the places I'd occupied kept on revolting (which I ended up fixing at one point).

At one point I'm pretty sure all of the weaker countries around me joined a coalition against me, and I got a lot of notifications for that.

I've also tried HOI4, a few months back.

nutella8888

Multicellular

In case any of you Animal Jam players don't know, there is a new silver and gold Tiki Mask, called the New Year's Mask. If you believe it's unreleased, glitched, or rare, you can actually buy it at the New Year's Party! So, don't trade any out-of-stores items for it until the New Year's Party leaves!

Sharples65

GalacticGod

Catdragon101 wrote:So, does anyone here have EU4?

I decided to get it for Christmas and played around on it. It was pretty fun, though there were a lot of things I needed to watch out for, and the places I'd occupied kept on revolting (which I ended up fixing at one point).

At one point I'm pretty sure all of the weaker countries around me joined a coalition against me, and I got a lot of notifications for that.

I've also tried HOI4, a few months back.

Yeah, I've got EU4, you wanna play sometime on Steam?

[WWW]
uglydollfan

Civilized Sporeon

nutella8888 wrote:In case any of you Animal Jam players don't know, there is a new silver and gold Tiki Mask, called the New Year's Mask. If you believe it's unreleased, glitched, or rare, you can actually buy it at the New Year's Party! So, don't trade any out-of-stores items for it until the New Year's Party leaves!

Oh jeez, I thought the "New Years" title was a dead giveaway!

What does one enjoy more? Creation, or Destruction?
[WWW]
nutella8888

Multicellular

I knew the next animal on Animal Jam would be a Clydesdale!

MoonwalkingZear

Multicellular

The Great Salt Lake of the Internet(AKA DeviantArt)

So I forgot to mention this a week ago but I got my Nintendo Switch for Christmas and I currently have Super Mario Odyssey, Breath of the Wild, and Doom right now. I'm currently looking at Mario Kart 8 Deluxe right now.

Also, IMO, isn't Animal Jam an online game for babies? Trust me I had personal experiences there and the community is a hellhole. This is why we shouldn't have online games intended for children that adults could also play. I'm looking at you, SPORE.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/06/2018 21:56:21

chantal71

Civilized Sporeon

In a nuke warehouse, pointing ballistic missiles at the United States.

MoonwalkingZear wrote:Also, IMO, isn't Animal Jam an online game for babies? Trust me I had personal experiences there and the community is a hellhole. This is why we shouldn't have online games intended for children that adults could also play. I'm looking at you, SPORE.

Isn't that like having a Minecraft and/or SPORE fanboy on the Sporum? Speaking of which, has that ever happened before?

Edit: Seeing as one of those games' name was censored, I'll take that as a yes. Looks like MoonwalkingZear didn't mean to call Spore a children's game played by adults after all.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/07/2018 01:47:00

[WWW]
MoonwalkingZear

Multicellular

The Great Salt Lake of the Internet(AKA DeviantArt)

chantal71 wrote:Edit: Seeing as one of those games' name was censored, I'll take that as a yes. Looks like MoonwalkingZear didn't mean to call Spore a children's game played by adults after all.

All is forgiven. The Sporum censors it for some reason. Here's a hint, it starts with an R.

CaptnSunny

Civilized Sporeon

ecks dee
[WWW]
Runlock

Civilized Sporeon

Dumping chemicals in the water supply to turn the frogs gay.

MoonwalkingZear wrote:
chantal71 wrote:Edit: Seeing as one of those games' name was censored, I'll take that as a yes. Looks like MoonwalkingZear didn't mean to call Spore a children's game played by adults after all.

All is forgiven. The Sporum censors it for some reason. Here's a hint, it starts with an R.

Rigger?

uglydollfan

Civilized Sporeon

Runlock wrote:
MoonwalkingZear wrote:

Rigger?

Not even close, but I'll give you a hint :
"OOF!!!"

What does one enjoy more? Creation, or Destruction?
[WWW]

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: