The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Grox Wars: Grox vs Anti-Grox  XML
Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Kopa21

Civilized Sporeon

"Bah, who cares" Zacon said in response to the message "doesn't effect my plans at all." he then turned to Zadok "I have something for you, on the 8th planet on this system we found an abounded space settlement, I believe it use to belong to you grox, I don't have to much use for it, but you can have it as a base of operations if you wish, I'm starting to tire of you being around all the time"

Zahkar turned to magma now shaking uncontrollably again, mostly from finding out Ratchet was asleep at the controls this whole time "Are those the ones you talked about?" he asked

[WWW]
Teamdarkness

Spacefaring Sporeling

OOC: How many times does this stupid forum have to glitch before the RP is finished? For all I know it could have ended ages ago!

Teamdarkness

Spacefaring Sporeling

OOC: It takes this long huh? Must be quite an impressive finale.

MagmaGroudon

GalacticGod

"Any base will work right now..." Zadok replied, seeming slightly nervous about what was happening.
---
"Yes... they are..." Magma simply replied, now nervous.
---
A few minutes after the transmission was sent, Tiberius ended the transmission and sent another one to Agro. //Begin the invasion!// he snarled. After Agro recieved the transmission, he soon sent yet another one to the invasion fleet. //We shall invade in less than one minute!// he shouted. //We may have failed to capture this galaxy in the past, which ruined our plans of conquering the universe of Grocius Prime! But now, we have become more powerful than we ever have been before! We WILL invade this galaxy, and we WILL conquer the universe! They will have no choice but to surrender to our supreme power!// Agro paused for a few minutes, replying soon afterwards. //Now, prepare for the invasion! Enter through the portal and capture or destroy anyone who dares to challange us!//
---
After recieving the order, thousands of Aurelian warships began to move through the portal to the other galaxy, soon exiting through the Galactic Core. Thousands of Aurelian ships began to exit each warship, either fighting against their enemies or colonizing on any enemy planet they could find. At this moment, it almost seemed as if there was no hope for survival in this entire galaxy...

((OOC: This RP has now finally reached the end. No posting is allowed after this.))

[WWW]
Teamdarkness

Spacefaring Sporeling

OOC: How about a Glitch Fix? We are currently Un-able to read your post at the moment. Hopefully this works.

coolz8

Civilized Sporeon

Life is the Greatest oppurtunity you have. Take that oppurtunity and live well.

MagmaGroudon wrote:Groc said nothing in response to what Scarlet said. Instead, he only growled.
---
Tiberius quickly replied to the transmission. //You couldn't even destroy the gate if you even tried!// he snarled. //That gate is only to keep enemies from using the wormhole behind it! The invasion still shall be very soon!//
---
"We will help you in certain times, but not always." 42 replied.
---
Aludra remained silent, almost as if she was ignoring Kaptka.
---
What the Cybermen did almost instantly angered Kera. "Hey! Let go of me!" she shouted, beginning to struggle. "And answer my question!"
---
"I don't seem to feel any different than before..." Alpha replied, looking at Seth.
"Fine. I'll leave you here while you lie." And Scarlet walked out of the area, even more irritated.

---

Garick grinned. // We'll see about that. You aren't the only ones who had an advance on technology!// He sent atransmission to multiple major Galaxus military planets and out of the ten portals, Giant mechanical humanoid exoskeletal armor piloted by elemental soldiers exited. Each were custom designed, and were five times the size of an Aurelian flagship. First, the ship fleet fired Anti-matter missiles at the Gate. Next, Three billion Mechs Bombarded the gate. In comparison, one hit from this powerful weapon is equivalent to three thousand Aurelian missiles. Each mech used different elements, and different fighting moves using each element. Fire, Water, Ice, Ground, Life, Electricity, Time, and many more. Garick hoped that this was enough, even too much to break down the gate.

---

"Thank you, lord 42. Your help is vital in the fate of the universe." Aksithku exalted. Orion whispered to Aksithku. The Elemental Titan of Time agreed. He then said to 42, "Well, before I go, one of our brave soldiers needs to find his cousin, a Roluf named Magma. Could you tell us where she is?"

((I need a location where she will be, now, and on friday.))

---

Kaptka examined Aludra. He then said, "You need some rest. I'll talk to you when you wake."

---

Cepheus looked grimly on the floor. He looked at Octavius, still in the process of being mindwiped. Poor, unfortunate child... He thought. The meter of the machine beeped 100% and The Restraints of octavius let go. Cepheus walked over to Octavius and tried to wake him up. "Boy, You have to get up now."

Galactic Adventures Prop Contest! Try to Test your skills with GAprops here!

[WWW]
Pyromaina792

Microbe

*Droux suddenley blows up the wall where Octavius was, holding a gravity sword* Sudden Surprise, huh?

I dont use mods anymore cause it screws the game up that i have to reinstall spore all over again and loose all my progress.
MagmaGroudon

GalacticGod

((OOC: Did you not read my final post? I said that this RP has ended and I don't want anyone else to post -_- ))

[WWW]
Pyromaina792

Microbe

Sorry, dident pay attention.

I dont use mods anymore cause it screws the game up that i have to reinstall spore all over again and loose all my progress.
Flying_Ego

Multicellular

lol
Flying_Ego

Multicellular

Flying_Ego wrote:lol
Flying_Ego

Multicellular

bump
uberluhjgh

Microbe

IM LEAVING THE SPORUM
Zedong

Microbe

THE SWEAT DRIPS DOWN MY BALLS. WHERE ALL YOU BITCHES CRAWL.

SM BLACKBIRD EDIT: im in ur post disablin ur sigz

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 03/07/2011 03:13:21

superhalodude

Microbe

ughh what the heck has been going on in here???

Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Go to: