The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
Grox Wars: Grox vs Anti-Grox  XML
Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
MagmaGroudon

GalacticGod

"...WHAT?!" Kera shouted. She almost couldn't believe what she had just heard, knowing that Zacon couldn't be dead. After a few minutes of remaining silent, she soon replied once more. "...NO! ...He can't be dead! You're lying!" She still seemed to be furious, however, she sounded worried about the situation as well. After saying this, she quickly drew out one of her pistols and aimed it at the Cyberman's head.

[WWW]
Teamdarkness

Spacefaring Sporeling

"There's only one way to find out!". Rex said mostly to himself as the ship ended up being sucked into the Galactic Core.

Kopa21

Civilized Sporeon

the other Cybermen on the platform aimed their weapons at Kera \\Move ill advised\\ The new cyber Commander replied \\the cybermen prefer those to be upgraded unharmed, but any more hostility and you will be Deleted, we shall be landing shortly\\

[WWW]
Teamdarkness

Spacefaring Sporeling

OOC: Apparently I have to fix this problem... AGAIN!!

MagmaGroudon

GalacticGod

Kera almost remained silent, however, she soon spoke again. "...NO! You will not upgrade me! ...I know that Zacon still must be alive! ...This is not necessary!" Her pistol was still aimed at the Cyberman as she said this.

[WWW]
Kopa21

Civilized Sporeon

the ship landed with a thud onto the Planets surface, \\ following protocol: Take all of them to the main office\\ The Cyber commander said, ignore Kera \\then activate new Commander program\\ a bunch of Cybermen came up the steps grabbing Kera, Zadok, and the Alliance leaders, they started to drag them out of the ship, The cyber commander following behind.

[WWW]
MagmaGroudon

GalacticGod

Kera instantly began struggling, attempting to get away from the Cybermen. She dropped her pistol as she did so. "Let me go NOW!" she shouted. "You cannot do this to me!"

[WWW]
Kopa21

Civilized Sporeon

\\All must be upgraded\\ the cyberman replied, soon they were off the ship. they were on the planet of New Mondas, most of the building were made of stone, wood, or metal and glass. but they were all covered with scaffolding, being converted into the buildings that were on Mondas, they air here was also much cleaner. soon they were brought into a building that was completed, one of the larger ones in the are, and had Zacon's symbol on the front. they were brought up stairs to what was Zacon's office, this room still looked the same as it did ((way back on first few post with Zacon . The cyber commander walked out in front of them towards the desk \\Once I have completed protocol here, well shall start up grading\\

This message was edited 2 times. Last update was at 08/29/2010 20:02:56

[WWW]
MagmaGroudon

GalacticGod

"No! Please don't upgrade me!" Kera shouted, continuing to struggle. "Zacon wouldn't even want this to happen if he was still here!"

[WWW]
Kopa21

Civilized Sporeon

The Cyber Commander ignored her taking a few more steps further. But then he froze in place, seemingly seized up, and collapsed to the ground. Behind the desk the Chair slowly turned around, there was someone sitting in it. His body was partly that of a cyberman, although his arms and legs we of a more advanced design, and the shoulder pads were spiked up, his head was also that of a human, at least it looked to be so since below the nose his face was covered with a purple cloth, and his eyes glowed red. "What do you mean "if i was still here"" the person replied, at this the cybermen released their grips on everyone.

((Here is the new Zacon for those who haven't seen it yet, sorry thats it's so big))

[WWW]
MagmaGroudon

GalacticGod

Kera turned to the person, seeming to be slightly confused. "...Zacon?" she asked. "...Is that you?"

[WWW]
Kopa21

Civilized Sporeon

"yes it's me" Zacon replied "Different body but same mind" he ran his fingers thru his hair "Man it's been a while since I had hair, how do I look?"

[WWW]
MagmaGroudon

GalacticGod

"You look absolutly outstanding." Kera replied, smiling. She was relieved to know that Zacon was still alive, not knowing what she would do if he was dead. She was about to say something else, however, she was interrupted by a transmission she recieved on her communicator. This transmission would be heard from nearly everyone in the galaxy. //Inferior creatures of this galaxy, your judgment day has begun.// an Aurelian-like voice growled. This was Tiberius, making an announcement to the galaxy. //We will invade very soon. Every creature here will have a choice. You can either surrender, and accept my new reign over the galaxy, or you can fight against me and be killed. It is your choice.// Kera was now speechless after hearing the transmission, not knowing what to say.

[WWW]
buddy55555

GalacticGod

How about you give me a pat on the back? I'm now totally insane in the membrane.

The drone forces scrambled upon their superplanets, they needed to be prepared, activating the defense grids, turning on the planet defense turrets...the cruisers were returning, squad-X back at the hidden outpost. The Drones were ready to reply if need be...they...would never surrender...

You can't resist the lure of chaos...Click this, I DARE you...
[WWW]
omnivex

GalacticGod

Ratchet who had been asleep with his head on the audio output was started awake and fell out of his seat and onto the floor with a rather loud thud. If the transmission had not this would have woken up the others.

Bucket Status: Full|GIMME MO' HUGS!!!|GIMME MO' HUGS!!!|Sig's by MKCSTEALTH, Cwarloe, Jesse and GhostofIllusion
♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

darkdragon26 wrote:Hold on is Colorado a word because my iPod is trying to change colour to that. :s

[WWW]

Forum Index » Spore Roleplay
Go to: