The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index
[Login] Login
Political Discourse™ Thread  XML
Forum Index » Science and Spore
Poll
Disclaimer: topic counts as political science, therefore valid.
Okay. 63% [ 57 ]
I'm a whiny baby. 37% [ 33 ]
Total Votes : 90
Author Message
eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/13/2009 20:39:42
Messages: 1915
Location:
pee pee wee wees in my butt

Offline

Designer of cyberpunk indie The Last Night speaks out as Twitter history causes stir

(Tweets about GamerGate and feminism rile up social media)

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 12/30/2017 20:06:47

>be me
>king of Sporechan
Sharples65

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/18/2014 17:20:11
Messages: 11142
Location:
Darklord's Dungeon.

Offline

[Email] [WWW]
DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10074
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

Sharples65 wrote:
Probably because:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/cdc-gets-list-of-forbidden-words-fetus-transgender-diversity/2017/12/15/f503837a-e1cf-11e7-89e8-edec16379010_story.html?utm_term=.65ad6bf5ea5d

This is how our freedom dies.

Runlock

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 01/02/2016 22:20:32
Messages: 1104
Location:
Dumping chemicals in the water supply to turn the frogs gay.

Offline

I recall that the CDC director came out on Twitter not long after this banned word list got passed around and called it out as a hoax. So I went to Google and searched "CDC Banned Word List Hoax" and what do you know, that's exactly what happened.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/cdc-director-says-there-are-no-banned-words-at-the-agency

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/10/2018 23:05:24

:cool guy

Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 02/03/2011 04:38:29
Messages: 9334
Location:
21st Century Schizoid Man

Offline

lol politics = dumb

This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
midnight1999

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 02/09/2015 18:11:05
Messages: 4861
Location:
Death X War OTP

Online

That's as fake as my bone cancer

DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10074
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

Why, because it didn't come from Breitbart or Faux Nooz?

Runlock

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 01/02/2016 22:20:32
Messages: 1104
Location:
Dumping chemicals in the water supply to turn the frogs gay.

Offline

No, because it is literally the definition of fake. The CDC director came out on Twitter and said that it was all a hoax not long after the story started circulating.

DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10074
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

Runlock wrote:No, because it is literally the definition of fake. The CDC director came out on Twitter and said that it was all a hoax not long after the story started circulating.
Oh.

midnight1999

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 02/09/2015 18:11:05
Messages: 4861
Location:
Death X War OTP

Online

DarkMagickan wrote:Why, because it didn't come from Breitbart or Faux Nooz?

I don't watch or really read any mainstream news actually..

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 01/11/2018 07:20:22

DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10074
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

midnight1999 wrote:
DarkMagickan wrote:Why, because it didn't come from Breitbart or Faux Nooz?

I don't watch or really read any mainstream news actually..
I've been avoiding it lately myself, but that came up elsewhere.

Forum Index » Science and Spore
Go to: