The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
(Old) Open Thread Of 2017  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
uglydollfan

Civilized Sporeon

Well, considering that lags happens after every 16th post, it should be predictable by now...

I really should be sleeping by now, it's already tomorrow on my time!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/23/2017 08:18:14

I'm off to better and happier things, you'll never find me!
Galactus_Pie

Spacefaring Sporeling

DarkMagickan wrote:

Back in the day we had to put up with pagelag for a year, and only when each page need 3-4 posts to bump it is when we got it replaced.

And- the Open thread was 10× more active than it is now.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/23/2017 09:17:53

Sharples65

GalacticGod

Galactus_Pie wrote:
DarkMagickan wrote:

Back in the day we had to put up with pagelag for a year, and only when each page need 3-4 posts to bump it is when we got it replaced.

And- the Open thread was 10× more active than it is now.

That was one of the first open threads. And that was far from ideal, very, very annoying to deal with.

Problem seems to happen when posts are deleted from a thread. Also, how did you even know of that thread? You weren't even registered when the thread was in motion. Which was from 2012 - 2014

I'd say right now is a good time to create a new thread, I don't see any downsides towards it. It eliminates the page lag and won't happen as long as no moderator deletes any posts from the thread. Page lag started around 30 pages ago right? They must've deleted something.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 07/23/2017 10:48:49

Sharples65

GalacticGod

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/23/2017 12:05:16

RogueDragoness

MouthBreather

"David I told you not to sell SPORE to infants"

"I will impale you with this plastic fork." -Nari, 2017
Link to my Discord: https://discord.gg/MTZtTnw
SporeMasterMobsterMania

Multicellular

uglydollfan wrote:So, how's everyone doing today?
Sorry for the inactivity, but I'm really losing interest in Spore... And I'm playing "Autistic Simulator" a whole lot lately.
Also, I'm considering having a career in said game... Wish me luck!

What does that mean?

uglydollfan

Civilized Sporeon

SporeMasterMobsterMania wrote:
Sorry for the inactivity, but I'm really losing interest in Spore... And I'm playing "Autistic Simulator" a whole lot lately.

What does that mean?

Just to clarify one thing before answering this question : The game I'm referring to is not actually called "Autistic Simulator" (it was just a joke some swedish youtuber made), it's actually Ro-Blox.

Apparantly, you can get paid from this, but the requirements of making a career out of this is pretty expensive...

I'm off to better and happier things, you'll never find me!
eme12

Civilized Sporeon

uglydollfan wrote:
SporeMasterMobsterMania wrote:

What does that mean?

Just to clarify one thing before answering this question : The game I'm referring to is not actually called "Autistic Simulator" (it was just a joke some swedish youtuber made), it's actually Ro-Blox.

Apparantly, you can get paid from this, but the requirements of making a career out of this is pretty expensive...

this whole conversation makes me hate everything more so than i already do

;( maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale lion.....you dreaming little giant feline......I WAS HOPING ONE DAY....TO SEE YOU IN THIS GAME. But Tell are sooooooo eviiiiiiiil. OH MALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON I WOULD NEVER NOT USE AT THE SAME TIME ABUSE YOU OR COMBINE YOU WITH A TAPIR FROM TEEEEEEELLL..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MALE LION. EVERYBODY THINKS YOU ARE NOT WORTH IT.....BUT I KNOW IT IS NOT TRUEEEEEEEEEE. CAUSE YOU HAVE A STRONG BITE BIG MANE AND LOVE TO ATTACK HENCHIES LEAP ON THEM AND TEAR THEIR HEALTH DOWN
eme12

Civilized Sporeon

DarkMagickan wrote:

PLEASE LEAVE THIS FORUM

NORMIES ARE NOT WELCOME HERE

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/23/2017 17:57:53

;( maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale lion.....you dreaming little giant feline......I WAS HOPING ONE DAY....TO SEE YOU IN THIS GAME. But Tell are sooooooo eviiiiiiiil. OH MALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON I WOULD NEVER NOT USE AT THE SAME TIME ABUSE YOU OR COMBINE YOU WITH A TAPIR FROM TEEEEEEELLL..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MALE LION. EVERYBODY THINKS YOU ARE NOT WORTH IT.....BUT I KNOW IT IS NOT TRUEEEEEEEEEE. CAUSE YOU HAVE A STRONG BITE BIG MANE AND LOVE TO ATTACK HENCHIES LEAP ON THEM AND TEAR THEIR HEALTH DOWN
SporeMasterxDoomsoulx

Multicellular

Page-Lag is evident. Time to lock this one away.

Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to: