The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index 
[Login] Login 
(Old) Open Thread Of 2017  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Author Message
uglydollfan


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 12/30/2013 02:45:39
Messages: 3055
Location:
Somewhere in another forum

Offline

Well, considering that lags happens after every 16th post, it should be predictable by now...

I really should be sleeping by now, it's already tomorrow on my time!

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/23/2017 08:18:14


I'm off to better and happier things, you'll never find me!
Galactus_Pie


Spacefaring Sporeling

Joined: 02/05/2015 05:44:12
Messages: 5300
Location:
On a couch, in the Dead Sea

Offline

DarkMagickan wrote:

Back in the day we had to put up with pagelag for a year, and only when each page need 3-4 posts to bump it is when we got it replaced.


And- the Open thread was 10× more active than it is now.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/23/2017 09:17:53


Sharples65


GalacticGod

Joined: 01/18/2014 17:20:11
Messages: 11400
Online

Galactus_Pie wrote:
DarkMagickan wrote:

Back in the day we had to put up with pagelag for a year, and only when each page need 3-4 posts to bump it is when we got it replaced.


And- the Open thread was 10× more active than it is now.


That was one of the first open threads. And that was far from ideal, very, very annoying to deal with.

Problem seems to happen when posts are deleted from a thread. Also, how did you even know of that thread? You weren't even registered when the thread was in motion. Which was from 2012 - 2014

I'd say right now is a good time to create a new thread, I don't see any downsides towards it. It eliminates the page lag and won't happen as long as no moderator deletes any posts from the thread. Page lag started around 30 pages ago right? They must've deleted something.

This message was edited 3 times. Last update was at 07/23/2017 10:48:49


Sharples65


GalacticGod

Joined: 01/18/2014 17:20:11
Messages: 11400
Online

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/23/2017 12:05:16


RogueDragoness


MouthBreather

Joined: 06/08/2016 12:58:53
Messages: 662
Location:
Procrastinating

Offline

"David I told you not to sell SPORE to infants"

"I will impale you with this plastic fork." -Nari, 2017
Link to my Discord: https://discord.gg/MTZtTnw
SporeMasterMobsterMania


Multicellular

Joined: 01/20/2016 01:02:23
Messages: 462
Offline

uglydollfan wrote:So, how's everyone doing today?
Sorry for the inactivity, but I'm really losing interest in Spore... And I'm playing "Autistic Simulator" a whole lot lately.
Also, I'm considering having a career in said game... Wish me luck!


What does that mean?

uglydollfan


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 12/30/2013 02:45:39
Messages: 3055
Location:
Somewhere in another forum

Offline

SporeMasterMobsterMania wrote:
uglydollfan wrote:So, how's everyone doing today?
Sorry for the inactivity, but I'm really losing interest in Spore... And I'm playing "Autistic Simulator" a whole lot lately.
Also, I'm considering having a career in said game... Wish me luck!


What does that mean?


Just to clarify one thing before answering this question : The game I'm referring to is not actually called "Autistic Simulator" (it was just a joke some swedish youtuber made), it's actually Ro-Blox.

Apparantly, you can get paid from this, but the requirements of making a career out of this is pretty expensive...

I'm off to better and happier things, you'll never find me!
eme12


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/13/2009 20:39:42
Messages: 1926
Location:
pee pee wee wees in my butt

Offline

uglydollfan wrote:
SporeMasterMobsterMania wrote:
uglydollfan wrote:So, how's everyone doing today?
Sorry for the inactivity, but I'm really losing interest in Spore... And I'm playing "Autistic Simulator" a whole lot lately.
Also, I'm considering having a career in said game... Wish me luck!


What does that mean?


Just to clarify one thing before answering this question : The game I'm referring to is not actually called "Autistic Simulator" (it was just a joke some swedish youtuber made), it's actually Ro-Blox.

Apparantly, you can get paid from this, but the requirements of making a career out of this is pretty expensive...

this whole conversation makes me hate everything more so than i already do

;( maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale lion.....you dreaming little giant feline......I WAS HOPING ONE DAY....TO SEE YOU IN THIS GAME. But Tell are sooooooo eviiiiiiiil. OH MALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON I WOULD NEVER NOT USE AT THE SAME TIME ABUSE YOU OR COMBINE YOU WITH A TAPIR FROM TEEEEEEELLL..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MALE LION. EVERYBODY THINKS YOU ARE NOT WORTH IT.....BUT I KNOW IT IS NOT TRUEEEEEEEEEE. CAUSE YOU HAVE A STRONG BITE BIG MANE AND LOVE TO ATTACK HENCHIES LEAP ON THEM AND TEAR THEIR HEALTH DOWN
eme12


Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/13/2009 20:39:42
Messages: 1926
Location:
pee pee wee wees in my butt

Offline

DarkMagickan wrote:

PLEASE LEAVE THIS FORUM

NORMIES ARE NOT WELCOME HERE

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/23/2017 17:57:53


;( maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaale lion.....you dreaming little giant feline......I WAS HOPING ONE DAY....TO SEE YOU IN THIS GAME. But Tell are sooooooo eviiiiiiiil. OH MALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON I WOULD NEVER NOT USE AT THE SAME TIME ABUSE YOU OR COMBINE YOU WITH A TAPIR FROM TEEEEEEELLL..........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MALE LION. EVERYBODY THINKS YOU ARE NOT WORTH IT.....BUT I KNOW IT IS NOT TRUEEEEEEEEEE. CAUSE YOU HAVE A STRONG BITE BIG MANE AND LOVE TO ATTACK HENCHIES LEAP ON THEM AND TEAR THEIR HEALTH DOWN
SporeMasterxDoomsoulx


Multicellular

Joined: 01/20/2016 01:02:44
Messages: 451
Location:
AzkaBAN

Offline

Page-Lag is evident. Time to lock this one away.

 
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Go to:   
 
Powered by JForum 2.1.8 © ( EA Dev Build 2018-04-13 15:37:55 ) JForum Team