The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index
[Login] Login
(Old) Open Thread Of 2017  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Author Message
Sharples65

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/18/2014 17:20:11
Messages: 11142
Location:
Darklord's Dungeon.

Offline

DarkMagickan wrote:Guys, you might as well know.

I'm an alt of MinionJoe.

Please check your PM's.

[Email] [WWW]
eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/13/2009 20:39:42
Messages: 1915
Location:
pee pee wee wees in my butt

Offline

I would like to go on the record and state that Mike_Pence wasn't actually always my alt. He used to be an actual friend of mine. He gave me his account though for spam use.

It became my account around the same time it got that signature -- I was the one that chose the cool chameleon signature.

>be me
>king of Sporechan
DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10074
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

So basically, Mike_Pence exists only to spam, and it is no longer an actual person.

fungus3

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 03/30/2010 15:38:57
Messages: 2105
Location:
Conswella'd

Offline

Yep, now "Mike_Pence" and Eme12 are going to be perma-d.

eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/13/2009 20:39:42
Messages: 1915
Location:
pee pee wee wees in my butt

Offline

fungus3 wrote:Yep, now "Mike_Pence" and Eme12 are going to be perma-d.

no plz dont do it sporemasterfungus

>be me
>king of Sporechan
DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10074
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

Adventure failed to upload

The stuff, on the other hand...

midnight1999

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 02/09/2015 18:11:05
Messages: 4861
Location:
Death X War OTP

Offline

Tfw it's 100 degrees out and you have no AC

T-T

Sharples65

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/18/2014 17:20:11
Messages: 11142
Location:
Darklord's Dungeon.

Offline

Is anyone having problems getting into Spore.com?

Getting this: ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

[Email] [WWW]
NathanielRD

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 03/04/2015 15:19:03
Messages: 2526
Location:
Wisconsin

Offline

"Use the Referral Code KEEM and get 10% off your entire order! http://www.CoolCatLovesYou.com" - @CoolCatlovesyou, 2016

[WWW]
midnight1999

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 02/09/2015 18:11:05
Messages: 4861
Location:
Death X War OTP

Offline

Monty Python meets Safety video on forklift driving

CaptnSunny

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 07/20/2013 02:54:00
Messages: 4936
Location:
i like vaporwave unironically

Offline

NathanielRD wrote:

You've really let go of yourself, Elmo.

ecks dee
[WWW]
Sharples65

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/18/2014 17:20:11
Messages: 11142
Location:
Darklord's Dungeon.

Offline

DarkMagickan, please check your PM's again. Thanks.

[Email] [WWW]
DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10074
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/21/2017 17:34:20

uglydollfan

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 12/30/2013 02:45:39
Messages: 2990
Location:
Hell, California

Offline

So, how's everyone doing today?
Sorry for the inactivity, but I'm really losing interest in Spore... And I'm playing "Autistic Simulator" a whole lot lately.
Also, I'm considering having a career in said game... Wish me luck!

Christmas is coming, prepare for bankruptcy!
[WWW]
DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08