The Sporum - The Official Spore Forum
  [Search] Search   [Recent Topics] Recent Topics   [Hottest Topics] Hottest Topics   [Members]  Member Listing   [Groups] Back to forum index
[Login] Login
(Old) Open Thread Of 2017  XML
Forum Index » Spore General Discussion
Author Message
midnight1999

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 02/09/2015 18:11:05
Messages: 4863
Location:
Death X War OTP

Offline

Is it weird page lag doesn't bother me in the slightest

DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10076
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

midnight1999 wrote:Is it weird page lag doesn't bother me in the slightest
A little.

midnight1999

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 02/09/2015 18:11:05
Messages: 4863
Location:
Death X War OTP

Offline

Well I mean it's not the end of the world either, right?

And there's easy ways around it

DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10076
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

Yeah, like making a new Open Thread.

DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10076
Location:
New North Korea

Offline

I have now been trying for more than an hour and a half to get my game running.

I had it up for a while, but then I tried to launch a Space Stage game.

I am almost ready to give up completely for the night.

EDIT: SPORE this SPORE, I'm going to bed.

This message was edited 1 time. Last update was at 07/18/2017 06:43:15

eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/13/2009 20:39:42
Messages: 1915
Location:
pee pee wee wees in my butt

Offline

DankMemes420 wrote:
eme12 wrote:end my suffering

this sh*t is why the teen suicide rate is so high

>be me
>king of Sporechan
junkinator

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 07/23/2010 23:40:43
Messages: 4952
Location:
In Barbados, I wish.

Offline

eme12 wrote:
DankMemes420 wrote:
eme12 wrote:end my suffering

this sh*t is why the teen suicide rate is so high
I wouldn't be able to interpret a random message on a gaming forum exactly how you would want it either. A time and a place.

Sharples65

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/18/2014 17:20:11
Messages: 11150
Location:
Darklord's Dungeon.

Offline

DarkMagickan, please check your PM's, thanks.

[Email] [WWW]
eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/13/2009 20:39:42
Messages: 1915
Location:
pee pee wee wees in my butt

Offline

junkinator wrote:
eme12 wrote:
DankMemes420 wrote:
eme12 wrote:end my suffering

this sh*t is why the teen suicide rate is so high
I wouldn't be able to interpret a random message on a gaming forum exactly how you would want it either. A time and a place.

PLEASE END MY LIFE

>be me
>king of Sporechan
midnight1999

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 02/09/2015 18:11:05
Messages: 4863
Location:
Death X War OTP

Offline

No

CaptnSunny

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 07/20/2013 02:54:00
Messages: 4936
Location:
i like vaporwave unironically

Offline

eme12 is the next Doge

ecks dee
[WWW]
midnight1999

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 02/09/2015 18:11:05
Messages: 4863
Location:
Death X War OTP

Offline

Yes

eme12

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 05/13/2009 20:39:42
Messages: 1915
Location:
pee pee wee wees in my butt

Offline

CaptnSunny wrote:eme12 is the next Doge

Oh, did Sharples not expose me for the fact that Doge is also my alt?

>be me
>king of Sporechan
dounttron

Civilized Sporeon

Joined: 04/15/2011 23:42:41
Messages: 4628
Location:
Mount Evil, Killdeath Island, Antarctica.

Offline

TRUE SPOREANS NEVER DIE | The Community's Choice Features Thread | ККААААК
DarkMagickan

GalacticGod

Joined: 01/30/2014 22:49:08
Messages: 10076